Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by PBatt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 5.27.01 PM (resized).png
    #1 2 years ago

I recently purchased pinblades from Pingraffix but was sent two right sided panels instead of right and left. Tried contacting them on email, phone and pm but not getting a response. Does anyone know the best way to be reach them?

#2 2 years ago

How long have you been waiting for a response? From what I understand, they're usually pretty responsive. If they're at an event, responses might be delayed.

#3 2 years ago

Received a reply. Looks like they are enjoying some time away this week. Going to hang tight.

#4 2 years ago

Thanks for the feedback.. We are waiting for a response so will sit tight until next week!

1 week later
    #5 2 years ago

Did you get a response? I purchased LOTR flipper covers and have been waiting for a while too. [email protected] has been my contact. I do know from an email that he has been busy. But I hope to resolve this issue soon.

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ed4pin:

Did you get a response? I purchased LOTR flipper covers and have been waiting for a while too. [email protected] has been my contact. I do know from an email that he has been busy. But I hope to resolve this issue soon.

I checked their website. They are out for the rest of this week.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ed4pin:

Unfortunately I am still waiting on the replacements. Was told it was shipped last Friday and received a tracking number but it hasn't moved from label created.

1 week later
    #8 2 years ago
    Quoted from JayTeeF:

Unfortunately I am still waiting on the replacements. Was told it was shipped last Friday and received a tracking number but it hasn't moved from label created.

At least you have a shipping number. We were told our item would be shipped the next day on the 16th August and have not received a shipping number to track the item. We sent an email request for the tracking number on the 23rd August, 27th August and 1st of September and are yet to receive a response. We are in no hurry, just let us know honestly when the item will ship and provide a shipping number.

#9 2 years ago

I had a recent experience with inaccurate order fulfillment and it took me a long time and many emails to get it corrected. I think I got the quickest response by filling out the contact form on their website if I recall. Ultimately, it did get resolved, but did take a few tries from my end and some patience.

#10 2 years ago

Good news, the replacements finally came in today. Bad news, the left side panel inner art had a slit in it and as soon as I peeled from the backing it ripped off. To be honest I don't want to pursue this further and wait another month to get it fixed. Just going to cut my losses.

#11 2 years ago

Hello
    We apologize for the delays but we have been on vacation. We pretty much work 15 hours a day 7 days a week at Pingraffix so it was much needed.
    even as we were vacationing..I was still answering emails and texts. I also left a note of the website and also left a note on the in my outbox.
    Jay I'm sorry man.. I'm going to get you a new set overnighted. That's unacceptable. Totally.
    Just going through all the emails now and most everything has left the building as of today. Still a few customers I need to attend too but we are mostly caught up here..
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    I tried to cover all the bases and left contingency plans before we left but still some need some attention obviously.
    We always make things right and we are back hitting the ground running.
    The quickest way to get in touch with us is through the chat feature on the web site.
    www.pingraffix.com
    Thanks for all the patronage and support.
    Sincerely
    Joe

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 5.27.01 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-09-02 at 5.27.01 PM (resized).png
    #12 2 years ago

Welcome back Joe hope you enjoyed the well earned vacation!

#13 2 years ago

joeraptor2003 Appreciate you taking the time to post an update on here for us. Being busy is a good thing and I am sure you get bombarded with orders. Thanks for making it right!

#14 2 years ago

Joe, Can you get the JD blades out? I ordered them the 2nd week in June. It's been a minute.

Thanks.

Peter

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-help?hl=pbatt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.