(Topic ID: 310914)

Pingraffix Help

By GPS

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20220903_234344 (resized).jpg
    095BB1E6-05B7-4D94-A93D-185D7D0609E5.jpeg
    received_1375966089575514 (resized).jpeg
    received_407231134584834 (resized).jpeg
    DSCN3634 (resized).JPG
    Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 3.44.03 PM (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_20220530_203516 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eyeamred2u.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#76 1 year ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

@motherbrain
    Unfortunately, our Ebay account is now defunct which is what your order came through.
    I sent you a PM with your new tracking info.
    Guys..I love you and I love pinball...I have never screwed anyone..period. I have sent a lot of products to people. Thousands of orders.
    Please understand..I'm really a one man band and I get so many messages from so many different directions it's impossible for me to keep on top of every single message. Believe me I do try. At some point one has to sleep. Sometimes, I don't sleep and work through to the next day.
    Anyone who knows me will vouch this.
    I am posting my personal number here again not my business number.
    516 680 1787.
    This is the best way to get in touch with me if you do not hear a reply back from e-mail within a day or so.
    It's not about the money.....
    Creating new designs and Unique killer products is what I AM really good at. So much so that big companies like Stern Pinball, JJP try to duplicate what I am doing here at of my little studio. Ok I guess I'm going to get back to it.
    Best
    Joe

Keep working Joe, I won't call. Lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eyeamred2u.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-help-1?tu=eyeamred2u and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.