(Topic ID: 310914)

Pingraffix Help

By GPS

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20220903_234344 (resized).jpg
    095BB1E6-05B7-4D94-A93D-185D7D0609E5.jpeg
    received_1375966089575514 (resized).jpeg
    received_407231134584834 (resized).jpeg
    DSCN3634 (resized).JPG
    Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 3.44.03 PM (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_20220530_203516 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Ok fellas .. I got the message loud and clear.. just got home from an exhausting show and I will take care of everyone. I am on it. I alway do. It may take a bit longer but you will get you stuff 100 percent.
    Kevin I did do all what you said .. sometimes things get lost i what I call “the fog of war” especially with custom orders. Also too .guys this isnt lt Amazon .. none of Vendors are. I wish I can turn things out as fast as they do.. it’s just not possible at this time. Some of the guys complaining here are only 6 or 7 days from when the order was placed. We work pretty hard here ask anyone who knows us. We are seriously dedicated to this thing…if I offended you somehow I apologize from the bottom of my heart..Often 13 hour days 6 days a week but please understand that this is summer time and my family and I are also entitled to having a life outside of pinball.
    ..as I said before I truly appreciate all of you and I really enjoy making these mods for everyone …
    Coming home a reading this stuff is a bit disheartening to say the least. It’s funny how you never hear about the great things you for for people…going well over.. sometime la making no mo eh at all.. well over and beyond. You only hear when only when you mess up.
    With that being said .. let me get back to it.
    best!
    Joe

Oh, I don't know. I've always told you everything you do that's awesome. And all I ever want from you is a hug. Don't let the few people that are unhappy with you get you down. I never trust people who everybody likes...they're always lying to somebody. Chin up, brother!

3 weeks later
    #52 1 year ago
    Quoted from Anony:

I got a response to my e-mail on the 6th saying they plan on sending it out that week. Still no sign of it being sent two weeks later though.
    I get you're a one man shop, I am fully willing to wait for this stuff just like I said I had no problem with Cliffy telling me 6 weeks minimum for my order. I just think the expectation should be set ahead of time that it will take time.
    And if you send an e-mail saying you'll ship out that week then it should be 100% certain it's shipping that week. If not just respond and say you can't provide an ETA yet. It's a much worse customer experience to have the expectation set and not met than it is to have an ambiguous timeframe given so you know up front that it's potentially going to take some time.
    I don't want to continue to post here and keep ragging on the company, but I think if these expectations are not set up front it is helpful to make these posts so others can consider it when making an order. At the end of the day it's just a mod, its not like it's functional and I'm waiting to get the machine working again so I can live with it. Just a bit of an annoying process.

Not saying you're wrong at all here, but how long does it normally take for you to get something from the US in the mail? My experience getting stuff from Canada is so bad I could probably walk it there faster. It's ridiculous when Chinese stuff gets shipped out and received within a week. Just wondering if it's the same in reverse for US/Canada shipments.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-help-1?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.