(Topic ID: 310914)

Pingraffix Help

By GPS

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20220903_234344 (resized).jpg
    095BB1E6-05B7-4D94-A93D-185D7D0609E5.jpeg
    received_1375966089575514 (resized).jpeg
    received_407231134584834 (resized).jpeg
    DSCN3634 (resized).JPG
    Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 3.44.03 PM (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_20220530_203516 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ATLpb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 1 year ago

Also having trouble reaching Joe over several weeks and multiple methods of communication. I hope he’s ok. Crispin- I PM’d you- maybe you can help.

1 month later
    #18 1 year ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Chris thank you for tending things for me while we are away. Guys I apologize sincerely about the untardiness of the pinside orders . Unfortunately I lost my great social media person who handles most of our emails .We have a new person on the job and I promise you all items will be sent out first thing we do as we get back from the show. We will also going to refund the shipping costs for your items. We will take care of all so no worries. PleAse just ask that you bear with us for just another day or so. Thank you for understanding and we really do appreciate you.
    Best
    Joe

Joe. You still have my custom apron that I gave to your family at Texas Pinball festival in March. I interfaced with you via email and you said you could make the custom TWD PREM/LE wrap again (like you did in 2017/2018), so I bought the special red apron from pinball life, special-cut it, and took with me to TPF to give to you. I ended up giving to your family at TPF. You finally called me back one Friday night on 5/20/22, two months after the show and left a message saying you’d send to me. I wasn’t able to get the phone because I was out with my girlfriend, on a Friday night. Your message said you would send to me. I’ve given you my address via email multiple times and I haven’t heard back. This is not the place for this, but the place for this hasn’t worked at all, so here I am.

3 weeks later
    #54 1 year ago

^_^

095BB1E6-05B7-4D94-A93D-185D7D0609E5.jpeg095BB1E6-05B7-4D94-A93D-185D7D0609E5.jpeg
    #56 1 year ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I have this on My Apron from Joe. I threw a couple of Matrix strips in red attached to the GI, or you could do the flashers, to light up the cut outs.

Yeah man.
    I went flashers tied to domes on my ‘17 LE and loved it. I’ll probably do it again. Such a bad ass unique mod that dramatically elevates a boring area.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ATLpb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-help-1?tu=ATLpb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.