(Topic ID: 310914)

Pingraffix Help

By GPS

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20220903_234344 (resized).jpg
    095BB1E6-05B7-4D94-A93D-185D7D0609E5.jpeg
    received_1375966089575514 (resized).jpeg
    received_407231134584834 (resized).jpeg
    DSCN3634 (resized).JPG
    Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 3.44.03 PM (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_20220530_203516 (resized).jpg
    There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 1 year ago

I got a response to my e-mail on the 6th saying they plan on sending it out that week. Still no sign of it being sent two weeks later though.

I get you're a one man shop, I am fully willing to wait for this stuff just like I said I had no problem with Cliffy telling me 6 weeks minimum for my order. I just think the expectation should be set ahead of time that it will take time.

And if you send an e-mail saying you'll ship out that week then it should be 100% certain it's shipping that week. If not just respond and say you can't provide an ETA yet. It's a much worse customer experience to have the expectation set and not met than it is to have an ambiguous timeframe given so you know up front that it's potentially going to take some time.

I don't want to continue to post here and keep ragging on the company, but I think if these expectations are not set up front it is helpful to make these posts so others can consider it when making an order. At the end of the day it's just a mod, its not like it's functional and I'm waiting to get the machine working again so I can live with it. Just a bit of an annoying process.

#52 1 year ago
    Quoted from Anony:

I got a response to my e-mail on the 6th saying they plan on sending it out that week. Still no sign of it being sent two weeks later though.
    I get you're a one man shop, I am fully willing to wait for this stuff just like I said I had no problem with Cliffy telling me 6 weeks minimum for my order. I just think the expectation should be set ahead of time that it will take time.
    And if you send an e-mail saying you'll ship out that week then it should be 100% certain it's shipping that week. If not just respond and say you can't provide an ETA yet. It's a much worse customer experience to have the expectation set and not met than it is to have an ambiguous timeframe given so you know up front that it's potentially going to take some time.
    I don't want to continue to post here and keep ragging on the company, but I think if these expectations are not set up front it is helpful to make these posts so others can consider it when making an order. At the end of the day it's just a mod, its not like it's functional and I'm waiting to get the machine working again so I can live with it. Just a bit of an annoying process.

Not saying you're wrong at all here, but how long does it normally take for you to get something from the US in the mail? My experience getting stuff from Canada is so bad I could probably walk it there faster. It's ridiculous when Chinese stuff gets shipped out and received within a week. Just wondering if it's the same in reverse for US/Canada shipments.

#53 1 year ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Not saying you're wrong at all here, but how long does it normally take for you to get something from the US in the mail? My experience getting stuff from Canada is so bad I could probably walk it there faster. It's ridiculous when Chinese stuff gets shipped out and received within a week. Just wondering if it's the same in reverse for US/Canada shipments.

It's not a matter of shipping time, it hadn't been shipped at all when I made that post. Usually stuff from the US to Canada is quite fast in my experience.

They did ship it a few hours after I made the post though so that's good news.

I didn't want to come off as too demanding or anything, like I said I'm happy to wait a few months if that's the process. It's just being told up front a different timeframe than what you actually get is where people get concerned. It's easy to just update those e-mails and lines on the website to make the timeframe wider.

I'm just approaching the 6 week mark for when I made my cliffy order and since I already know he's backed up like crazy I'll give it a few more weeks before I inquire since I know he's on top of the order and just swamped.

#54 1 year ago

^_^

095BB1E6-05B7-4D94-A93D-185D7D0609E5.jpeg095BB1E6-05B7-4D94-A93D-185D7D0609E5.jpeg
    #55 1 year ago

I have this on My Apron from Joe. I threw a couple of Matrix strips in red attached to the GI, or you could do the flashers, to light up the cut outs.

#56 1 year ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I have this on My Apron from Joe. I threw a couple of Matrix strips in red attached to the GI, or you could do the flashers, to light up the cut outs.

Yeah man.
    I went flashers tied to domes on my ‘17 LE and loved it. I’ll probably do it again. Such a bad ass unique mod that dramatically elevates a boring area.

#57 1 year ago

Placed my order on May 26th. I've been promised twice it would be sent out the next Monday. Nothing. I don't need excuses I just need the shit I paid for 2 months ago. If it's not on its way tomorrow (July 25th) I'll deal with it sans Joe.

#58 1 year ago
    Quoted from pokerag2:

Placed my order on May 26th. I've been promised twice it would be sent out the next Monday. Nothing. I don't need excuses I just need the shit I paid for 2 months ago. If it's not on its way tomorrow (July 25th) I'll deal with it sans Joe.

Hi Rob.. I wouldn't say "nothing" You DID get the MET PowerBlades.... ... 3D snake mods take a little longer... If your are going to flame me...Please be accurate and fair...

#59 1 year ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Hey Rob..Uhh...I wouldn't say "Nothing"...you DID receive the PowerBlades for MET.... ... 3D snake mods take a little longer... If your are going to flame me...at least be accurate and fair...

The snake mod will be to you Tuesday. I apologize for telling you otherwise.\.
    Joe

#60 1 year ago

Hi Rob.. I wouldn't say "nothing" You DID get the MET PowerBlades.... ... 3D snake mods take a little longer... If your are going to flame me...Please be accurate and fair...

Isn't dealing with Pinsiders wonderful? Many act like they are 12yo and others grab the pitchfork and jump on the wagon the second someone farts!

Just a place to avoid making any attempt at selling on in most cases.

Flame away children we will all see who the 12 year olds are by the thumbs down. Time to grow up babies!

#61 1 year ago

It's people like you, the woefully misinformed, that make comments like that. I do not owe you any explanations but simple communication goes a long way. You are interjecting into something you know nothing about. If you read the entire thread I'm not the first to have this problem. Not sure what a Pinside apprentice is but you should be demoted.

ALL THAT BEING SAID: The problem is resolved.

3 weeks later
    #63 1 year ago

To be fair to Joe I did get the MET Powerbladz in a timely fashion after ordering.
    Once communication was established (which was immediately after my original post) Joe has been very accommodating in getting me taken care of. Thank you Joe.

1 week later
    #64 1 year ago

Anyone order and receive a GnR stadium topper recently? Been over 5 months since I ordered one and nothing so far.

#65 1 year ago

Hey All.. Stadium toppers will go out this upcoming week. Some of the parts to make them were on back order due to supply issues. We have everyones shipping and boxes all ready to go. As soon as they come in we will get them out. Thanks for your patience. Your going to love this thing. You will see it was well worth the wait.

#66 1 year ago
    Quoted from solid_snake:

Anyone order and receive a GnR stadium topper recently? Been over 5 months since I ordered one and nothing so far.

I love mine , it completes the game and make sure you get the LED strips for the cabinet .

IMG_20220903_234344 (resized).jpgIMG_20220903_234344 (resized).jpg
    #67 1 year ago

I’ve never had an issue ordering from pingraffix, but when are MM powerbladez going to be back in stock?

1 week later
    #68 1 year ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

I love mine , it completes the game and make sure you get the LED strips for the cabinet .
    [quoted image]

I did order the led strips. Yours certainly looks very nice. Anyways, it's almost been 180 days since I ordered and I haven't received it yet. Will look into opening a dispute or whatever on paypal. Never had to do that before and if this was some $80 art blades I wouldn't even care but the stadium topper was like $1500.

#69 1 year ago

dupe post

#70 1 year ago
    Quoted from solid_snake:

I did order the led strips. Yours certainly looks very nice. Anyways, it's almost been 180 days since I ordered and I haven't received it yet. Will look into opening a dispute or whatever on paypal. Never had to do that before and if this was some $80 art blades I wouldn't even care but the stadium topper was like $1500.

I have to wait ages to get mine , they're hand made and chips and parts are hard to get at moment .
    It's worth the wait , be patient it will come .

1 month later
    #71 1 year ago

Hi Joe. I really didnt want to post here, but I'm left with little option as I can't get any effective communication. I've been trying to get my order that was placed on Sept 1st. I've contacted you every which way I can (ebay, pinside, and phone) and have been nothing but polite in asking for an update on my order, which has continually changed. I had actually assumed these were in stock as you had multiples listed and no mention of any lead time. Still it was not a big deal.

After waiting a month for a tracking update I finally saw a label made. That was 2 weeks ago. You told me 2 days ago my order would go out and I would see it yesterday and I dont see it or even a shipping update. You also told me the previous Friday while you were in the woods in NH that you left my package for the mailman to pick up. It is almost a week later and nothing has moved. My last attempts to get in touch both yesterday and today have been met with silence and voice mail prompts.

Am I being punked here or something? I'm not an impatient person and have made plenty of custom orders that I expect to take time, but this is getting crazy. What do I have to do to get what I paid for in good faith and have been waiting 6 weeks for now? What exactly is the issue here? Am I supposed to know a secret handshake or show my ass or something?

What kills me here is I had planned to spend alot of money on your products but you haven't even gotten me my first order yet after 6 weeks. If this came in a normal time frame I would have already placed multiple orders. Isn't the point of doing pinball shows and such to attract new customers like myself who will pay you money for your stuff? I hadn't even spent the real dough yet!

The worst part is for some reason I feel bad doing this even though all I've done is ask for what I've paid for. You obviously get along with some folks here so I'm not sure what I did to deserve the cold shoulder. You say we can just call you but it hasn't been the case here.

#72 1 year ago

Joe has been described as a really good guy. Ok, great we need really good people. I've read this thread and it seems as though Joe is a really bad buisness man. Communication is absolutely key in buisness. How long does it take to return a simple email, pm etc. to someone who wants to give you money? I'm glad I read this thread as I now know who to not place my order with.

#73 1 year ago
    Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

Joe has been described as a really good guy. Ok, great we need really good people. I've read this thread and it seems as though Joe is a really bad buisness man. Communication is absolutely key in buisness. How long does it take to return a simple email, pm etc. to someone who wants to give you money? I'm glad I read this thread as I now know who to not place my order with.

I’ve ordered from them multiple times and 95% of the time there are no issues. When there are delays though, communication is not good. Lots of pestering to get an answer. And most recently, had a question on an order that arrived not as expect and it’s been crickets for 2 months despite multiple attempts (email, pinside, etc). I’ve personally just given up and scratched them off my list of vendors I shop. Too bad, they make good products.

#74 1 year ago

@motherbrain

Unfortunately, our Ebay account is now defunct which is what your order came through.
    I sent you a PM with your new tracking info.

Guys..I love you and I love pinball...I have never screwed anyone..period. I have sent a lot of products to people. Thousands of orders.
    Please understand..I'm really a one man band and I get so many messages from so many different directions it's impossible for me to keep on top of every single message. Believe me I do try. At some point one has to sleep. Sometimes, I don't sleep and work through to the next day.
    Anyone who knows me will vouch this.
    I am posting my personal number here again not my business number.
    516 680 1787.
    This is the best way to get in touch with me if you do not hear a reply back from e-mail within a day or so.
    It's not about the money.....
    Creating new designs and Unique killer products is what I AM really good at. So much so that big companies like Stern Pinball, JJP try to duplicate what I am doing here at of my little studio. Ok I guess I'm going to get back to it.
    Best
    Joe

2 weeks later
    #75 1 year ago

Great service from PinGraffix. Had a problem with Metallica blades, and I was not the original buyer though the blades were new.

Replaced no questions asked. Good on them! Buy with confidence from Joe.

#76 1 year ago

@motherbrain
    Unfortunately, our Ebay account is now defunct which is what your order came through.
    I sent you a PM with your new tracking info.
    Guys..I love you and I love pinball...I have never screwed anyone..period. I have sent a lot of products to people. Thousands of orders.
    Please understand..I'm really a one man band and I get so many messages from so many different directions it's impossible for me to keep on top of every single message. Believe me I do try. At some point one has to sleep. Sometimes, I don't sleep and work through to the next day.
    Anyone who knows me will vouch this.
    I am posting my personal number here again not my business number.
    516 680 1787.
    This is the best way to get in touch with me if you do not hear a reply back from e-mail within a day or so.
    It's not about the money.....
    Creating new designs and Unique killer products is what I AM really good at. So much so that big companies like Stern Pinball, JJP try to duplicate what I am doing here at of my little studio. Ok I guess I'm going to get back to it.
    Best
    Joe

Keep working Joe, I won't call. Lol

1 week later
    #77 1 year ago

Pingraffix scammed me off for over $200.
    Lots of promises of "next week...", and then nothing. Unfortunately, I ordered back in June, so I can't even apply a chargeback after this much time. Normally, I would not have waited this long, but I see the threads and the justifications and I assumed it was legit.

Buyer beware. If you have a backup plan, do not let it lapse.

#78 1 year ago
    Quoted from PersonX99:

Lots of promises of "next week...", and then nothing. Unfortunately, I ordered back in June, so I can't even apply a chargeback after this much time. Normally, I would not have waited this long, but I see the threads and the justifications and I assumed it was legit.

As a friend of joe i will let him know about your post, i can also guarantee you he will make it right, what did you order? Because i know some things have been on backorder for months, all pinball modders and suppliers are having this problem, ive been waiting 6 months or more for some things.

#79 1 year ago
    Quoted from PersonX99:

Hey David
    Apologies for the delay. The mirror Blades you ordered have been extremely difficult to obtain at this time. I do have a set ready to go and we will process them by the morning.
    SCAM is a pretty harsh word, Anyone who knows me and have dealt with me will know I am quite the opposite.
    I would never intentionally do anything of the sort.
    You'll have tracking shortly. BTW if you ever have trouble reaching me, you can always call me. My number is posted higher up in the thread and also below.
    Best
    Joe
    516 680 1787
    P.S. I called your Phone but you did not pick up

#80 1 year ago

Why bother

#81 1 year ago

Hey David
    Apologies for the delay. The mirror Blades you ordered have been extremely difficult to obtain at this time. I do have a set ready to go and we will process them by the morning.
    SCAM is a pretty harsh word, Anyone who knows me and have dealt with me will know I am quite the opposite.
    I would never intentionally do anything of the sort.
    You'll have tracking shortly. BTW if you ever have trouble reaching me, you can always call me. My number is posted higher up in the thread and also below.
    Best
    Joe
    516 680 1787
    P.S. I called your Phone but you did not pick up

I simple terse response like: "parts delays. waiting on that." is more than enough for me, and probably most people. It's the ghosting that makes people think "scam". We all know you see the messages that we send. I never said "I need this asap.". It's just a pinball mod after all, not crucial. My msgs were always just a status query to make sure you didn't not forget. After all, things can get lost over time and it is not unreasonable to request a simple status query.

1 week later
    #82 1 year ago

Addressed by shop, comment deleted.

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-help-1/page/2?hl=pins4u and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.