Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Yfichelle
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DC598781-7CE4-47F3-943C-0C0E48B14F12 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Please let me know what order number it was. I want to look into this. I am sorry you had a bad experience with us.
    Also please understand..I am one-man band at this time. I have no crew due to the Covid 19 thing and I pretty much work 17 hour days every day. We are swamped.. but orders are going out and some take a little longer to do..especially MirrorBladez. Everything is done by hand and orders are printed as needed. This way they stay fresh and the adhesive lasts longer rather than just sitting on a shelf in a box getting dried out for a while and then you get it.
    I could probably do a lot of other things that would be cheaper and more profitable and less time consuming (like outsourcing) but in the end ..that's not how we roll at PinGraffix
    Please bear with me. You can get me anytime at 516 680 1787.
    Thank you.
    Joe

We can understand this. But As a customer, sometimes we just need a reply to our emails. And I always prefer the truth...even if it won’t make me please: « I do not have in stock yet, I didn’t built it yet, I didn’t ship it yet.. »

Ordered 3 power bladez...they are awesome and a must-have in a pinball machine like a dmdcolor. I hope one will be done for walking dead

1 week later
    #21 3 years ago

Package received 3 days ago.

Tried to install the JP powerbladez but I do not have the same connection.
    I do not have the female molex as described in step 8. What do I have to do now?
    What this cable is used for?
    Thanks

DC598781-7CE4-47F3-943C-0C0E48B14F12 (resized).jpegDC598781-7CE4-47F3-943C-0C0E48B14F12 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-closed-?tu=colonel_caverne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.