Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by JagDaniels
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200722_221229_HDR (resized).jpg
    20200722_221236 (resized).jpg
    20200722_221253 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210106-101037 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20210106-101025 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20210106-101013 (resized).png
    0 (resized).png
    395595FB-9080-460F-B26F-5C8DFBF6C97F (resized).jpeg
    B0760CC1-EEBD-488F-A2E4-5D7C644DD2B0 (resized).jpeg
    20200928_120105 (resized).jpg
    20200928_120105 (2) (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

Just a heads up on these PINGRAFFIX Art Blades I purchased for a Diner Pin I was restoring for a customer. Really poor quality in colors and focus as seen in the pictures against the original colors and sharpness of the pin. I bought these because on their website it states... "These delectably delicious-looking inner art PinBlades™ match the game perfectly. Looks like they came from the factory. Give your awesome Williams Diner Pinball machine that final touch to complete your perfect meal."... Clearly not close to factory techniques even from the 90s! After showing these to the customer and a local Pin restorer, they didnt want these or use them in their pins. In the second pic I put a wallbox like theirs, that I printed on my cheap printer, to show how much clearer it could be and to show the picture was indeed in focus. No sorry from them on the quality or let us ship out a new one, just " return it for a refund". Not the type of quality and service that I have seen on here or dealing with other Pinsiders. Awesome site! Always learning! Thanks for all the help!

20200928_120105 (2) (resized).jpg20200928_120105 (2) (resized).jpg20200928_120105 (resized).jpg20200928_120105 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #2 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing... I was looking at ordering a set myself. But now I think I'll pass. Who else is making these?

2 months later
    #3 3 years ago

All of their Powerbladez rub as well but Pingraffix shipping and communication is down right terrible. Joe’s wants to blame Covid and the post office because it took him 13 days to ship out an order. Let me tell you something, no matter what time of the year that you order from Pingraffix there is a huge delay. Delay or not that doesn’t excuse Joe from Not responding to PM messages sent thru pinside! Joe runs a terrible business and I will never deal with them again. If you don’t mind paying for a product, waiting an unreasonable amount of time for it and being ignored then Joe and Pingraffix is for you! Just remember Joe said he “doesn’t want my business”. No problem Joe! Joe obviously doesn’t care and will likely not care about you either!
    395595FB-9080-460F-B26F-5C8DFBF6C97F (resized).jpeg395595FB-9080-460F-B26F-5C8DFBF6C97F (resized).jpegB0760CC1-EEBD-488F-A2E4-5D7C644DD2B0 (resized).jpegB0760CC1-EEBD-488F-A2E4-5D7C644DD2B0 (resized).jpeg

#4 3 years ago

After the last order from Joe... I will no longer buy anything from pingraffix.

No communication. I'm an understanding guy, but telling me you are going to ship something and then you dont just rubs me the wrong way.

Oh and shocker... I haven't received my mea culpa snake mods either, and I doubt I ever will.

And it took the same amount of prodding on getting a replacement speaker vinyl.

0 (resized).png0 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210106-101013 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210106-101013 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210106-101025 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210106-101025 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210106-101037 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210106-101037 (resized).png
    #5 3 years ago

Nobody cares about this bullshit, Karen.

#6 3 years ago

I like Tilt products. Great quality IMO.

#7 3 years ago

Ive had my issues as well. I dont feel the owner cares too much about any problems. I try to stay away also.

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinphila:

I like Tilt products. Great quality IMO.

I like tilt also, but I just wish they would cut out the bolt holes on their sideblades!!!

#9 3 years ago

I too have had a poor experience with Pingraffix but was pilloried here on pinside when I pointed it out. Their TSPP sideblades were poor quality, to the point of pixilated and washed out artwork. I'm all for pinside users letting us know their positive and negative experiences.

#10 3 years ago

Hmm that’s weird my experience has been great with pingraffix and I have a lot of blades , woz , potc , dialed in , Simpson’s

I think they do a good job

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hmm that’s weird my experience has been great with pingraffix and I have a lot of blades , woz , potc , dialed in , Simpson’s
    I think they do a good job

I dont think anyone is arguing that they havent in the past. As I had no issues prior.

But It seems to be a more current thing...

#12 3 years ago

Ron you forgot to mention the part where you put a claim in and got your money back for the blades even after they were delivered to your door.
    I had to go back and call paypal to get my money back because you were simply going to keep them I assume?? IDK

Unless you have been living under a rock...you KNOW that the USPS is or was under heavy distress..or did you not know that?
    This is not Amazon..I print items to order so that the adhesive dosn't get old and stale.
    It even state son our website that it will take 7 tp 10 days for your order to be processed.
    Yes, it took an extremely long time fo your blades to get to you...not sure how that's my fault. Once it leave my hands I have no control nor is there a magic button I can press.
    Just about every order right after the election has had major delays/. This is common knowledge. Theer are even several threads about this on pinside.
    We had a phone conversation.
    I get tons of email everyday and it takes me hours sometimes to go through them all. I also get a lot of orders daily..
    and I want thank you all for tremendous support and patronage.

I make mistakes no doubt...but I always try to make it right one way or another.

Unfortunatley, I deal with lots of scammers and people who try to getover on me, Paypal scams, stolen credit cards..you name it.. I am not saying you are one..but this is business I am in. Which is unfortunate. I am just trying to make a living and having fun because i love the hobby.

You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. It's not all fun and games I will tell you this. especially after this Christmas shipping season.
    I check daily on all packages and They are getting to thier destinations. Slowly... but still arriving.

Obviously the Pinblades have become huge success because their are now several companies besides us PinGraffix,
    (who originated them BTW) who are making them.
    I also make them for pinball companies..maybe you have heard of some of them?. Jersey Jack Pinball, Bally/Williams/ Chicago Gaming.
    Even Stern.. SPooky, American..show me one company who doesn't;t have their own "blades" now. Installed from the factory no less.

PowerBladez.. BTW those rub spots..that's just laminate.. You can peel off that top layer and you will have shiny new gloss blades.

Most everyone in this hobby knows how generous I am to almost everyone. I have given away tons of stuff.. we help wth children charities, involved with project Pinball, we sponsor tournaments, food kitchens ..the list is long. Not to mention that I have been doing this since 2004

The thing is I don't do it for the money... and most everyone knows this and that’s why they keep coming back. Clearly it shows through in the final product . I’m sorry your angry with me but I try my best always. I’m really just one man who wears so many hats.

There really was better way to handle this.. all you had to do was call.
    Best
    Joe

#13 3 years ago

Joe and Gina are Amazing dedicated people.
    For every manufacturer your going to have as Joe stated above, a problem for every 1 and 50 orders. Its the nature of life, shit happens.
    This thread is misleading.
    What about the other 1000 or so satisfied customers such as myself?

#14 3 years ago

I am pretty happy with my graphics, look at this. I put them in without putting my playfield out.

20200722_221229_HDR (resized).jpg20200722_221229_HDR (resized).jpg20200722_221236 (resized).jpg20200722_221236 (resized).jpg20200722_221253 (resized).jpg20200722_221253 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-art-blades-poor-quality?hl=gunsnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.