(Topic ID: 78221)

•PINGRAFFIX and PLANETARY PINBALL working as a Team.

By joeraptor2003

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by SunKing
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture.JPG
482526_10203040736766313_500134801_n.jpg
apron.jpg
sideapron.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joeraptor2003.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hi Guys

It's been a crazy few weeks but I have some really exciting news to share.

My newly formed company PinGraffix has teamed up with Rick from Planetary Pinball to create some awesome custom mods for many of your favorite Bally/Williams Titles!

More on PinGraffix later.

As some of you already know, I make PinBlades with my own graphics. Well now....I am excited to announce moving forward, we will now be offering the same PinBlades using officially licensed Bally/Williams ARTWORK!

Yes, you heard correctly!

Thanks to a newley formed partnership between PinGraffiix and Rick from Planetary Pinball, we will be making custom designs that will totally enhance your pinball experience using the actual licensed artwork with a little bit of Raptor's edge to them.

Just to give you an idea of some great stuff to expect..I have posted some pictures of my personnel Sega Apollo 13 // Error: Image 181298 not found //apron.jpgapron.jpgsideapron.jpgsideapron.jpg

CUSTOM APRONS!

Obviously this isn't a Bally/Williams title but If you can use you imagination for a minute..custom aprons already wrapped with Bally/Williams art elements that you will be able to just drop into your machine. Just plug and play! Along with the custom PinBlade designs that will go with each machine.. Talk about a Pimped Out Grail!!

We have many many other items in the works that will be announced at a later date. Just wanted to let everyone know...some amazing stuff is coming!

Would like to give a special thanks to Rick for giving us this amazing opportunity!

Hold onto your hats!

Thank you all for your great support!

-JR

#13 10 years ago

WOW... Thank you all for the great response!

Mustang...great suggestion. I was kind of saving this for later date but since you mentioned it..YES you are correct..and YES we are also working on this as well and its in development.

Quoted from Laseriffic:

Good going Joe...

You.... you ...

Quoted from Aurich:

Nice work. The mod scene is definitely maturing.

indeed. Thanks!

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Joe congratulations and the best of luck as this is an EXCELLENT IDEA !!!! With your tremendous talent you will be "rockin pinball machines all over the world with your artwork". You have a "vision" and I have no doubt you will be successful. You are a GREAT GUY and I am enjoying playing your METPRO and meeting you and your family last weekend. Your family and Jose made my trip to NY a fun experience.
BTW, you and Jose did a GREAT PACK JOB and by you guys putting it back in the box we were able to just slide the METPRO down the stairs and set it up without any problem. My son hasn't stopped playing it.....it looks cool and it is an original "JOE RAPTOR" with your signature so I am sure someday it will be worth MEGA BUCKS.....
Take care....your fellow Italian friend with the same last name !!!

Dan.. It was equally as great for me! Your son is great kid and he deserves that MET. Thank you very much for the kind words.. really.. Next time we are going to New Park Pizza and getting some slices... a real pleasure Dan to meet you.

482526_10203040736766313_500134801_n.jpg482526_10203040736766313_500134801_n.jpg

Quoted from rlslick:

Congratulations Joe!!! Sometimes it takes a life time to finally find the gift and talent you have to offer to the world! In your case it's for the pinball community to enhance and enjoy our games beyond the talents of those behind the design and build of great games, old and new. You have some work ahead of you my friend ! Live the dream, for many of us this opportunity never finds us. I'm stoked for you, Rick, and all of those including myself to see what's to come! Cheers!

this is really hitting home you guys... slick,,, I think you used the correct word here.. STOKED! Without you guys though.. this would't be happening... so I thank you!

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Great minds think alike. Are the aprons metal or plastic? You could clear powder coat them if they were metal AND just a simple drop in then, no screws coming in from the top like DE aprons. Get Aurich on your design team, he's great.

Mustang... Yes they will be metal. Clear coat not necessary.. but good thinking. I have see Aurich's work and he has a very nice style.. hmmmmmm Who KNOWS??...Only the SHADOW knowssss

#27 10 years ago

Hey Zitt..Just to clarify ..sorry it's a little misleading.. I know..that's why i said you have to use your imagination a bit. This is my personnel game and I made this soley for my game and only my game as a visual example. There is no intention of selling anything aside from the actual Bally/Williams artwork that we will be creating for Bally/Williams titles.. So just forget its a Sega but Imagine its a Bally/Williams title instead. Perhaps this may be a bad example on my part so I am sorry if you misunderstood.

Very soon we will have actual Bally/Williams artwork on there for you to see.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

I want to be the FIRST with an EATPM and JM. PLEASE!!! And could I get them signed and numbered.

HAHA yeah we can work something out for you... no doubt.. We will keep you posted don't worry. I like to hear what people are looking for. Signed.. you got it!

#30 10 years ago

Paul.. thank you for your great support! We are looking forward to getting these out to you guys so you can get them in your games. ASAP.

#34 10 years ago

Hey Paul.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

I just hope the art for the other games are as kick ass as the A13 is. Yeah that bb REALLY kicks now, thanks.

You can bet on that an then some!

2 weeks later
#39 10 years ago

Just an update... things are in motion... We have been working with the Apron fabricator and Rick to come up with custom designed Aprons specifically for PinGraffix as well as PinBlade designs that will accommodate the aprons. It's a bit of a process but rest assured.once we start rolling these out.....I am pretty sure you guys are going to love what we are doing!

Thanks
-JR

#51 10 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Looks fantastic. Will you be offering apron decals also? I have a number of metal aprons that I would consider upgrading if I could apply the graphics. Fingers crossed....

just for the record.. we did discuss the vinyl wraps as stand alone but we are first concentrating on Aprons which will be already wrapped and ready go. We are still in early stages so things may change along the line as we go,.

We are starting off with the great title of MM.. one of my favorites!

That's all I have right now for you guys.. I will post updates as we go.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I for one would not be interested in a wrap for a stock apron. The reason I want your apron is to get away from the Instruction and price cards. Your aprons will not have the indents and slots for those, right?

Paul..That's correct. PinGraffix aprons are being made custom for our application. The aprons will not have the indented areas or slots for rule cards. Instead they will have large flat areas sort of similar to the Apollo 13 apron. Large beautiful areas with graphics almost like a small canvases instead of the rule cards. So ..we are starting from scratch. New blueprints and all. Re-tooling machinery..everything...They will also be black powder-coated before they are wrapped. It's going to be off the hook when all said and done. Each apron is being custom fabricated for each machine is different.

In the end... its going to be a great product and everyone involved is working hard around the clock on these. Thanks for the great question.

-JR

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 64.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Santa Clara, CA
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joeraptor2003.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-and-planetary-pinball-working-as-a-team?tu=joeraptor2003 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.