(Topic ID: 78221)

•PINGRAFFIX and PLANETARY PINBALL working as a Team.

By joeraptor2003

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by SunKing
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Capture.JPG
482526_10203040736766313_500134801_n.jpg
apron.jpg
sideapron.jpg

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Looks fantastic. Will you be offering apron decals also? I have a number of metal aprons that I would consider upgrading if I could apply the graphics. Fingers crossed....

just for the record.. we did discuss the vinyl wraps as stand alone but we are first concentrating on Aprons which will be already wrapped and ready go. We are still in early stages so things may change along the line as we go,.

We are starting off with the great title of MM.. one of my favorites!

That's all I have right now for you guys.. I will post updates as we go.

#52 5 years ago

I for one would not be interested in a wrap for a stock apron. The reason I want your apron is to get away from the Instruction and price cards. Your aprons will not have the indents and slots for those, right?

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I for one would not be interested in a wrap for a stock apron. The reason I want your apron is to get away from the Instruction and price cards. Your aprons will not have the indents and slots for those, right?

Paul..That's correct. PinGraffix aprons are being made custom for our application. The aprons will not have the indented areas or slots for rule cards. Instead they will have large flat areas sort of similar to the Apollo 13 apron. Large beautiful areas with graphics almost like a small canvases instead of the rule cards. So ..we are starting from scratch. New blueprints and all. Re-tooling machinery..everything...They will also be black powder-coated before they are wrapped. It's going to be off the hook when all said and done. Each apron is being custom fabricated for each machine is different.

In the end... its going to be a great product and everyone involved is working hard around the clock on these. Thanks for the great question.

-JR

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

In the end... its going to be a great product

I'm looking forward to seeing these~!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Brownsburg, IN
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside