(Topic ID: 78221)

•PINGRAFFIX and PLANETARY PINBALL working as a Team.

By joeraptor2003

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by SunKing
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Capture.JPG
482526_10203040736766313_500134801_n.jpg
apron.jpg
sideapron.jpg

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

Hi Guys

It's been a crazy few weeks but I have some really exciting news to share.

My newly formed company PinGraffix has teamed up with Rick from Planetary Pinball to create some awesome custom mods for many of your favorite Bally/Williams Titles!

More on PinGraffix later.

As some of you already know, I make PinBlades with my own graphics. Well now....I am excited to announce moving forward, we will now be offering the same PinBlades using officially licensed Bally/Williams ARTWORK!

Yes, you heard correctly!

Thanks to a newley formed partnership between PinGraffiix and Rick from Planetary Pinball, we will be making custom designs that will totally enhance your pinball experience using the actual licensed artwork with a little bit of Raptor's edge to them.

Just to give you an idea of some great stuff to expect..I have posted some pictures of my personnel Sega Apollo 13 // Error: Image 181298 not found //apron.jpgsideapron.jpg

CUSTOM APRONS!

Obviously this isn't a Bally/Williams title but If you can use you imagination for a minute..custom aprons already wrapped with Bally/Williams art elements that you will be able to just drop into your machine. Just plug and play! Along with the custom PinBlade designs that will go with each machine.. Talk about a Pimped Out Grail!!

We have many many other items in the works that will be announced at a later date. Just wanted to let everyone know...some amazing stuff is coming!

Would like to give a special thanks to Rick for giving us this amazing opportunity!

Hold onto your hats!

Thank you all for your great support!

-JR

#2 5 years ago

Wow, that looks really impressive!

#3 5 years ago

Fasten your seatbelts - Now you can really Pimp your Grail with licensed artwork on your pinblades and aprons

#4 5 years ago

Very good looking. I'm glad Rick is being so open to all of the partnering/licensing he is doing lately.

#5 5 years ago

Looks great!

#6 5 years ago

Nice work. The mod scene is definitely maturing.

#7 5 years ago

Omg. This going to be great. I want one for high speed and f14

#8 5 years ago

Good going Joe...

#9 5 years ago

Glad to hear that Joe can't wait to see what you come up with!!

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Hi Guys
My newly formed company PinGraffix has teamed up with Rick from Planetary Pinball to create some awesome custom mods for many of your favorite Bally/Williams Titles!
As some of you already know, I make PinBlades with my own graphics. Well now....I am excited to announce moving forward, we will now be offering the same PinBlades using officially licensed Bally/Williams ARTWORK!
Thanks to a newley formed partnership between PinGraffiix and Rick from Planetary Pinball, we will be making custom designs that will totally enhance your pinball experience using the actual licensed artwork with a little bit of Raptor's edge to them.
Just to give you an idea of some great stuff to expect..I have posted some pictures of my personal Sega Apollo 13
CUSTOM APRONS!

Obviously this isn't a Bally/Williams title but If you can use you imagination for a minute..custom aprons already wrapped with Bally/Williams art elements that you will be able to just drop into your machine. Just plug and play! Along with the custom PinBlade designs that will go with each machine.. Talk about a Pimped Out Grail!!
We have many many other items in the works that will be announced at a later date. Just wanted to let everyone know...some amazing stuff is coming!
Would like to give a special thanks to Rick for giving us this amazing opportunity!
Hold onto your hats!
-JR

sideapron.jpg 63 KB

apron.jpg 104 KB

Nice, I can see THIS on my A13.

Sounds promising, best of luck.

#11 5 years ago

Love it. Make more please.

#12 5 years ago

That's a GREAT idea but I would like to expand on it if I may....you could add on to that by expanding the artwork onto the lock down bar. That would expand your "canvas" which would allow you to get "really" creative. You could have people do an exchange of their bar for your bar, like they do at the car parts store for certain parts. That way you could keep the cost of that part confined to just the artwork and you would have a constant supply of bars.

Your first picture shows the words"Huston we have a problem" with the moon surface as background, just imagine how that would look if that was lock down bar size with a clear powder coating.

#13 5 years ago

WOW... Thank you all for the great response!

Mustang...great suggestion. I was kind of saving this for later date but since you mentioned it..YES you are correct..and YES we are also working on this as well and its in development.

Quoted from Laseriffic:

Good going Joe...

You.... you ...

Quoted from Aurich:

Nice work. The mod scene is definitely maturing.

indeed. Thanks!

#14 5 years ago

Joe congratulations and the best of luck as this is an EXCELLENT IDEA !!!! With your tremendous talent you will be "rockin pinball machines all over the world with your artwork". You have a "vision" and I have no doubt you will be successful. You are a GREAT GUY and I am enjoying playing your METPRO and meeting you and your family last weekend. Your family and Jose made my trip to NY a fun experience.

BTW, you and Jose did a GREAT PACK JOB and by you guys putting it back in the box we were able to just slide the METPRO down the stairs and set it up without any problem. My son hasn't stopped playing it.....it looks cool and it is an original "JOE RAPTOR" with your signature so I am sure someday it will be worth MEGA BUCKS.....

Take care....your fellow Italian friend with the same last name !!!

#15 5 years ago

Congratulations Joe!!! Sometimes it takes a life time to finally find the gift and talent you have to offer to the world! In your case it's for the pinball community to enhance and enjoy our games beyond the talents of those behind the design and build of great games, old and new. You have some work ahead of you my friend ! Live the dream, for many of us this opportunity never finds us. I'm stoked for you, Rick, and all of those including myself to see what's to come! Cheers!

#16 5 years ago

WOW... Thank you all for the great response!
Mustang...great suggestion. I was kind of saving this for later date but since you mentioned it..YES you are correct..and YES we are also working on this as well and its in development.

You.... you ...

indeed. Thanks!

Great minds think alike. Are the aprons metal or plastic? You could clear powder coat them if they were metal AND just a simple drop in then, no screws coming in from the top like DE aprons. Get Aurich on your design team, he's great.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Joe congratulations and the best of luck as this is an EXCELLENT IDEA !!!! With your tremendous talent you will be "rockin pinball machines all over the world with your artwork". You have a "vision" and I have no doubt you will be successful. You are a GREAT GUY and I am enjoying playing your METPRO and meeting you and your family last weekend. Your family and Jose made my trip to NY a fun experience.
BTW, you and Jose did a GREAT PACK JOB and by you guys putting it back in the box we were able to just slide the METPRO down the stairs and set it up without any problem. My son hasn't stopped playing it.....it looks cool and it is an original "JOE RAPTOR" with your signature so I am sure someday it will be worth MEGA BUCKS.....
Take care....your fellow Italian friend with the same last name !!!

Dan.. It was equally as great for me! Your son is great kid and he deserves that MET. Thank you very much for the kind words.. really.. Next time we are going to New Park Pizza and getting some slices... a real pleasure Dan to meet you.

482526_10203040736766313_500134801_n.jpg

Quoted from rlslick:

Congratulations Joe!!! Sometimes it takes a life time to finally find the gift and talent you have to offer to the world! In your case it's for the pinball community to enhance and enjoy our games beyond the talents of those behind the design and build of great games, old and new. You have some work ahead of you my friend ! Live the dream, for many of us this opportunity never finds us. I'm stoked for you, Rick, and all of those including myself to see what's to come! Cheers!

this is really hitting home you guys... slick,,, I think you used the correct word here.. STOKED! Without you guys though.. this would't be happening... so I thank you!

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Great minds think alike. Are the aprons metal or plastic? You could clear powder coat them if they were metal AND just a simple drop in then, no screws coming in from the top like DE aprons. Get Aurich on your design team, he's great.

Mustang... Yes they will be metal. Clear coat not necessary.. but good thinking. I have see Aurich's work and he has a very nice style.. hmmmmmm Who KNOWS??...Only the SHADOW knowssss

#19 5 years ago

Mustang... Yes they will be metal. Clear coat not necessary.. but good thinking. I have see Aurich's work and he has a very nice style.. hmmmmmm Who KNOWS??...Only The Shadow knowssss

Good, metal. Yes powder coat for durability ESPECIALLY on the lock down bar.

#20 5 years ago

Awesome Joe!!! This hobby just keeps getting more and more exciting!!! I am happy for you and for all of us pinheads that will have more kick a$$ pins because of people like you!

#21 5 years ago

I want to be the FIRST with an EATPM and JM. PLEASE!!! And could I get them signed and numbered.

#22 5 years ago

HIGH SPEED. DO IT

#23 5 years ago

Damn that looks great!!!

#25 5 years ago

Hi Guys
Just to give you an idea of some great stuff to expect..I have posted some pictures of my personnel Sega Apollo 13
CUSTOM APRONS!
Hold onto your hats!
-JR

sideapron.jpg 63 KB

apron.jpg 104 KB

With the lock down bar done the game will just look so "complete".

#26 5 years ago

Wait. Hold the phone.
Apollo 13... is a NASA mission. But definition; public domain.
So; Why does Rick thinks he has rights?

Don't own the game; so IIRDK... but something seems "off" about this specific agreement.
Longterm; it's good that you have an agreement for the original theme titles.

#27 5 years ago

Hey Zitt..Just to clarify ..sorry it's a little misleading.. I know..that's why i said you have to use your imagination a bit. This is my personnel game and I made this soley for my game and only my game as a visual example. There is no intention of selling anything aside from the actual Bally/Williams artwork that we will be creating for Bally/Williams titles.. So just forget its a Sega but Imagine its a Bally/Williams title instead. Perhaps this may be a bad example on my part so I am sorry if you misunderstood.

Very soon we will have actual Bally/Williams artwork on there for you to see.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

I want to be the FIRST with an EATPM and JM. PLEASE!!! And could I get them signed and numbered.

HAHA yeah we can work something out for you... no doubt.. We will keep you posted don't worry. I like to hear what people are looking for. Signed.. you got it!

#28 5 years ago

These custom aprons are going to look amazing , especially paired up with the matching pinblades. A custom graphics package will really enhance these beautiful games one step forward . Most of pinball machines today , are in private collections . I personally do not need to read the rules of my own game , and certainly do not need a pricing cards either. To fill in those areas with artwork that compliments the backglass and playfield would look great. These games where designed to be routed and make money , today however is a home collectors market, and us collectors love our machines, and love to enhance their beauty.

#29 5 years ago

Hey Zitt..Just to clarify ..sorry it's a little misleading.. I know..that's why i said you have to use your imagination a bit. This is my personnel game and I made this soley for my game and only my game as a visual example. There is no intention of selling anything aside from the actual Bally/Williams artwork that we will be creating for Bally/Williams titles.. So just forget its a Sega but Imagine its a Bally/Williams title instead. Perhaps this may be a bad example on my part so I am sorry if you misunderstood.
Very soon we will have actual Bally/Williams artwork on there for you to see.

HAHA yeah we can work something out for you... no doubt.. We will keep you posted don't worry. I like to hear what people are looking for. Signed.. you got it!

AND a BOP!! Thanks Joe, I'm REALLY excited about these, they are going to be the BEST mod you could ever put on your game. Hope I can get a quantity discount when they come out.

#30 5 years ago

Paul.. thank you for your great support! We are looking forward to getting these out to you guys so you can get them in your games. ASAP.

#31 5 years ago

Your welcome Joe. Jim was over last night till 2:30 am and was playing the games (except BoP) that I want to put them on and he was telling me about the product and said, "just wait till you see them, they are fantastic". I can't wait to get rid of those rules and price cards. Wish I could get them for my DE games, I can just imagine what you could do for my Star Wars and TFTC

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Your welcome Joe. Jim was over last night till 2:30 am and was playing the games (except BoP) that I want to put them on and he was telling me about the product and said, "just wait till you see them, they are fantastic". I can't wait to get rid of those rules and price cards. Wish I could get them for my DE games, I can just imagine what you could do for my Star Wars and TFTC

I am sure Joe can do something custom for you for those 2 Paul - thanks again and enjoy the interactive PBR backbox kit in its full glory now!

#33 5 years ago

I just hope the art for the other games are as kick ass as the A13 is. Yeah that bb REALLY kicks now, thanks.

#34 5 years ago

Hey Paul.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

I just hope the art for the other games are as kick ass as the A13 is. Yeah that bb REALLY kicks now, thanks.

You can bet on that an then some!

#35 5 years ago

Looks very promising. Did I miss it - is there a link I can bookmark?

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

Looks very promising. Did I miss it - is there a link I can bookmark?

PM Sent - and up at top right you can make it a favorite

https://www.facebook.com/groups/522161394545906/

Capture.JPG

#37 5 years ago

Please send a Scared Stiff asap....

#38 5 years ago

Great news Joe. Given your work to date, I can't wait to see what you come up with to pimp my pin

2 weeks later
#39 5 years ago

Just an update... things are in motion... We have been working with the Apron fabricator and Rick to come up with custom designed Aprons specifically for PinGraffix as well as PinBlade designs that will accommodate the aprons. It's a bit of a process but rest assured.once we start rolling these out.....I am pretty sure you guys are going to love what we are doing!

Thanks
-JR

#40 5 years ago

Can't wait to see them!

#41 5 years ago

Just an update... things are in motion... We have been working with the Apron fabricator and Rick to come up with custom designed Aprons specifically for PinGraffix as well as PinBlade designs that will accommodate the aprons. It's a bit of a process but rest assured.once we start rolling these out.....I am pretty sure you guys are going to love what we are doing!
Thanks
-JR

Sounds GREAT.....I just hope they don't cost a gazillion bucks.

#42 5 years ago

MEDUSA, POWER PLAY and TOM please

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Wait. Hold the phone.
Apollo 13... is a NASA mission. But definition; public domain.
So; Why does Rick thinks he has rights?
Don't own the game; so IIRDK... but something seems "off" about this specific agreement.
Longterm; it's good that you have an agreement for the original theme titles.

Look at his post again, he states that "Obviously this isn't a Bally/Williams title..." and no where does he state that Rick has the rights to the Apollo 13 game, he only used this game as an example as to the work he can do. Since Planetary Pinball (Rick) has the rights to Bally/Williams Pingraffix will need Rick's approval to use any artwork related to those games! This is how I read it!!!

#44 5 years ago

nice

#45 5 years ago

Looking pretty sweet. Hoping you have something in mind for WH2O. You rock Joe!!

#46 5 years ago

Looks fantastic. Will you be offering apron decals also? I have a number of metal aprons that I would consider upgrading if I could apply the graphics. Fingers crossed....

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Looks fantastic. Will you be offering apron decals also? I have a number of metal aprons that I would consider upgrading if I could apply the graphics. Fingers crossed....

Yes the decals for the aprons will be available too

#48 5 years ago

The apron on my TOTAN could stand to be replaced.

#49 5 years ago

Thanks
-JR

joe,
this is great news. can you give any type of update as to "which" aprons and shooter guides are going to be produced? I, myself, am looking for the shooter guide for a CftBL, but I know that the pattern that b/m &w used is the same for that machines as as what was on WCS (but in a different 2-color paint scheme)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 30.00
10,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
9,808 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pasadena, CA
$ 229.99
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside