6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 115 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

future bell (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170507_192853280 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170507_193008547 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0076 (resized).JPG
    money (resized).jpg

There are 115 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mancave:

My ears just perked, nose twitching, checking bank balance

Bop side panels are killer...hoping to have them on mine at york.

#102 6 years ago

Uh, yeah, uhh, I just threw my wallet at Joe. Shut up and take my money!!

#103 6 years ago

Very cool product!... I wanted AC/DC but I will just wait till the next iteration where they respond to game play...

#104 6 years ago
    Quoted from Arcadevudoo:

Very cool product!... I wanted AC/DC but I will just wait till the next iteration where they respond to game play...

So far we tested, sound activated, flasher activated, and sequence activated.

#105 6 years ago

Here is a sneak peak of Bride of PinBot 2.0

#106 6 years ago

Looks great Joe, another great job.

#107 6 years ago

Joe,
    is there an adjusted version of the LOTR power blades. I thought some colour changes were planned, but have not seen any new pictures.

#108 6 years ago
    Quoted from HarryReimer:

Looks great Joe, another great job.

Thank you very much sir! Can't wait to build our game out.

Quoted from Zora:

Joe,
    is there an adjusted version of the LOTR power blades. I thought some colour changes were planned, but have not seen any new pictures.

HI Zora
    I don't recall this sorry.. are you sure we are referring to the same product/company? Please refresh me if you can.

#109 6 years ago

All of these looked incredibly cool at Pinfest. Really really awesome mod!

#110 6 years ago
    #111 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

All of these looked incredibly cool at Pinfest. Really really awesome mod!

It was great to see you and your wife again! Thanks for the kind words .. we have more titles coming soon. Great show!

#112 6 years ago

We currently have all PowerBladez in stock including AFM. No pre order necessary.

https://www.pingraffix.com/copy-of-pinaprons-tm

we are also working on new designs to be realized shortly.

#113 6 years ago

Cool mod. Looked great on that AFM.

#114 6 years ago

I love it! Would like to see how difficult the decals on the head are to put on and do they destroy what's under them if the lighting ever goes out. Also I do think tron would be a great title to try this on as well.

#115 6 years ago
    Quoted from ulmpharmd:

I love it! Would like to see how difficult the decals on the head are to put on and do they destroy what's under them if the lighting ever goes out. Also I do think tron would be a great title to try this on as well.

So glad you like it! They go on with double sided tape..so really no destroying anything. Very simple install and fully reversible. The ribbon cables run through the vent holes in the back box.

There are 115 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-%E2%9A%A0%EF%B8%8Fwarning-new-video-of-mod/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.