7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Snailman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Snailman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

The worst thing about pingolf is how often you reach your target score and stop playing right as stuff gets good, I feel like having the target be multiball just makes it worse...

This is probably even more true for non-pinheads. It may be the first time (or rare time) that they get a multiball started, and they definitely aren't going to want to stop playing.

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from timtim:

I think the objective goals at least teach new players some things about the game.

Absolutely! I'm not a big fan of the pin golf format, but as a player, I prefer the objective-based goals.
    To cater to newbies, you need to make sure to pair them with people that know how to achieve each hole's objective, and are willing to teach them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Snailman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingolf-suggestions?tu=Snailman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.