Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by mot
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pin_golf_Hole_card.jpg
    Pin_golf_score_card.jpg
    Pingolf_rule_sheet.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago

TZ - complete two door inserts
    STLE - play vengeance MB
    RS - not familiar with the rules.
    WOZ - start two crystal ball multiballs.
    Tommy.-Play four modes
    TSPP - start I&S MB
    METLE - get a jack fucking pot (hard)
    LOTR - start two towers MB
    DW - play one round of video mode.

#13 8 years ago

For ACDC how about playing x number of songs? That would be a good change yo from a typical competitive acdc strategy.

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from legotech1:

Run objective based golf along side with score based in same game the player will have to choose what to go for first to get the best low golf score. They may have a hole in one along side of a six in the same game.

This is a good idea for small collections. Kind of like a nine hole course that you play through twice and the tee boxes change on certain holes the second go around.

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from slydog43:

Great ideas people. I want to have a contest with some of these rules. Sounds like fun for the less experienced player.

Absolutely. I'm all about getting noobs to play and showing them one, maybe two goals to concentrate on. They get The bug easier.

#24 8 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

I played in one recently where all the games were set on 3 ball. If the objective wasn't met on ball 3 you got a 5. I thought that was a good idea.

Why is this a good idea? Seems like some pretty hard rules to me and would make for some weird scores.

#26 8 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

What's a weird pingolf score look like? You don't make it easy stuff that most people can get on ball 1 otherwise you'll have a bunch of people all jammed up with the same score. If your players are actually good you wont have any issues. I thought getting penalized for not completing the objective was a good idea.
    You are basically given a penalty stroke for not completing the objective in 3 balls. For instance one of the objectives in our game was to start coffin multiball in Metallica. If one person got it on their first ball they get a 1. If you got it on ball 3 you got a 3. If you didn't get it on ball 3 you got a 5.
    You really need to think about the rules. Destroying the Ring in LOTR is probably not a good one as would be knocking the ORBS targets down in any order in Centaur.

I just thought it would make for a lot of people crumbled up at the bottom. allowing a 4 score would help with that. I see what you are saying though, and when you use the penalty stroke analogy it makes more sense.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingolf-rules?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.