Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by mot
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pin_golf_Hole_card.jpg
    Pin_golf_score_card.jpg
    Pingolf_rule_sheet.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atxpinballer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from WonkoTSane:

I have wanted to run a closest to the pin tournament. You set a target score with brackets above and below that score. The target score is 0 points, the next bracket is 1, then 2, etc. A tilt adds 1 point to the players score per tilt. Each game would be 3 balls and you could run 9 or 18 holes. Probably 9, 18 would be a very long day. The winner is the person with the fewest points after all of the holes have been completed.

I wanted to run a side tournament similar to this. The machine would have a target score (probably pretty low) and the display would be covered. The player plays their game until they think they hit the target score. Price is right rules apply, closest without going over wins.

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from fish1975tx:

Pin golf is a blast to play. My buddy had one where you needed to ring the bell on AC/DC for the objective and 6,000,000 for the score. It would be neat if there was a database of objectives people have come up with for each game.

I recall seeing a database somewhere for pingolf score guidelines for different games. Not for objectives though.

#11 8 years ago

TSPP should be a # of cletus kids collected. Its a hard shot and you need 26 to start the multiball (which I have never done). It is the shot on the left through the pop bumpers.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atxpinballer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingolf-rules?tu=atxpinballer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.