(Topic ID: 61611)

Pingame Journal.... Where are you?

By jedimojo

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2014-11-24 16.16.48.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jokercyclone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

It has slowed up a lot. I had a subscription years ago and it came out irregularly but enough to keep me happy. I let it drop but after a few years paid for it the end of October last year and so far eleven months later have one issue to show for it. I figured with all the new games coming out there would be a lot to fill issues. I understand it comes out when it does but would also hope it was a little more than it currently is.

#4 10 years ago

He did send out an email. It stated he has been unwell and it has been taking it out of him, but has figured out a cocktail that gets him back to where he can get on with the magazine. So hopefully magazines will be on there way. As he said on Spooky he is trying for two or three more in this year on top of the one so far.

5 months later
    #64 10 years ago

Jim is pinball and everyone wishes him good health. However an email would suffice. Just needs to say don't worry guys magazines coming. Information beats speculation.

8 months later
    #87 9 years ago

Jim is a good guy, that is why it is more bizarre that things are up in the air and still taking subscriptions. I was surprised no one asked at expo when he had his seminar. I have received two calendars to date in two years. While I understand cancer is hell to go through having lost my Dad to it. An email update from someone who is well enough to attend Expo and give a seminar would be appreciated. No one is in Jims shoes and knows exactly what he is going through and everyone hopes he pulls through. I know the Internet killed print in a lot of circumstances but this is a new age in pinball with lots of news and I was hoping for more than eight calendars. I too would take back issues that I don't have

#92 9 years ago

Better than nothing. Only five more years for me before I have to renew again at this rate

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jokercyclone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingame-journal-where-are-you?tu=Jokercyclone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.