Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by monsonb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Got a pleasant surprise in my mailbox today from Pingame Journal, and its somewhat ontime!! Anyone else get theirs ?
    Lots of EM backglass art for a lot of the months which I am happy to see.
    Keep up the good work Jim.

#2 8 years ago

Just found mine in mailbox also.

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Got a pleasant surprise in my mailbox today from Pingame Journal, and its somewhat ontime!! Anyone else get theirs ?
    Lots of EM backglass art for a lot of the months which I am happy to see.
    Keep up the good work Jim.

Got mine this past Saturday, January 2nd. Noticed some events missing though.

#5 8 years ago

Would rather forget about the calendar thing and have a issue I could read over and over again. Five more issues (calendars) and I'm done with it for good.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Would rather forget about the calendar thing and have a issue I could read over and over again. Five more issues (calendars) and I'm done with it for good.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

To be fair, there was one non-calendar issue in 2015. Jim is feeling better these days and should likely publish more issues this year than last. I'm up for renewal and will pay for another subscription.

#7 8 years ago

I believe this 2016 calendar issue will be my last one, thus ending my subscription.

#8 8 years ago

Got mine yesterday

#9 8 years ago

Common sense says bail, almost nothing but calendars for the last few years. As an original subscriber, I'll still give Jim the benefit of the doubt. Not many can say they were there at the beginning of Pinball Collectors Quarterly, the Pinball Trader, and the Pingame Journal. In the words of Jimmy Buffett "I'm growing older but not up"!

#10 8 years ago

Yeah...I'm tapping out, too. The rare times Pingame does come out, it's the size of a pamphlet.

Best of luck to Jim with his health. Thank you for all the past issues. I keep them all and revisit them occasionally.

#11 8 years ago

Turns out the Calendar 2015 issue was my last after checking my records. Gave my older issues to a collector so they can live on.

#12 8 years ago

Just got mine.

Best calendar in years (IMO) Last year's seemed dark and bizarre...this seems much more fun.

Well done.

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

To be fair, there was one non-calendar issue in 2015. Jim is feeling better these days and should likely publish more issues this year than last. I'm up for renewal and will pay for another subscription.

There were at least two issues in addition to the calendar issue last year--I wrote articles in both of them. Jim has another one almost ready to go, so hopefully we'll get more issues in 2016.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

If we stop supporting him, the magazine will surely die off.
    I'm renewing also!!

1 month later
    #15 8 years ago

I just realized the other day that I never received a calendar this year.

I guess my subscription ran out (?). Oh well.

#16 8 years ago

I received a subscription as a Xmas gift this year, and I was sent a calendar from 2015. It was good for one day in December.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingame-journal-calendar-arrived and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.