(Topic ID: 232639)

Pingame Journal 2020 calendar

By Pinballer73

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220304_141218 (resized).jpg
    53F81055-651E-466A-A56A-D91FD7306BAE (resized).jpeg
    AEAE9C19-41AD-4D64-AEE5-CA21FE2D49CC (resized).jpeg
    20210116_142540 (resized).jpg
    20210116_142403 (resized).jpg
    20210104_200345 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poppapin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer73:

Looks like the calendar is done and shipping now, anyone got there's yet? Shame it's always late, year after year.

I'm thinking about emailing them since my subscription hasn't run out yet.

#17 5 years ago

Mine's on the way! Supposedly!!

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

I can get a calendar anyplace and usually for free.

True, but a pinball calendar is unique and supportive of our hobby.

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from JeffZee:

It's a collectable-like thing that I'm not willing to actually write on and use a a calendar.

Why not? It's not that collectible, won't go up in value. Put in a box for what? If you don't want your calendar, send it to me!!

3 weeks later
    #28 5 years ago

I've been away from home and had my mail on hold. Maybe I'll have something extra when I pick up my mail!!
    This calendar should run until March 2020 to make up.

8 months later
    #39 4 years ago

Last year I got mine in March. Is it that difficult to put out a calendar on time?

1 month later
    #42 4 years ago

It's groundhog day! Will calendar arrive before winter is over?

3 weeks later
    #47 4 years ago
    Quoted from Eric_S:

I noticed that the 2020 calendar is now updated on the website: http://www.pingamejournal.com/
    I do miss regular issues with pinball content though. We're closing in on 2 years since the last regular issue.

WTF, anybody get theirs? We're 2 months into the year!!

2 weeks later
    #54 4 years ago

Got mine too, shame I couldn't use Jan. or Feb.

9 months later
    #67 3 years ago

I'll have to check my subscription status!! I still enjoy receiving them...

2 weeks later
    #69 3 years ago

Got it!! And it's still January....

1 week later
    #72 3 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Well shoot. I tried contacting Jim on his email and even call to no avail! The phone number is apparently no longer valid. His website is extremely out of date.
    He wanted the website for my Pinball Show this year in august and I tried giving him it before he published the calendar.
    Does ANYONE have his info??? He’s a hard man to get ahold of. He tried PMing me on Pinside but his account isn’t verified and his contact info was scrubbed.

Email address on his website is correct. You could also email Kelly.

8 months later
    #79 2 years ago

Whoa! Where's mine? Agree Alex, nice to see a new issue.

#82 2 years ago
    Quoted from Moses:

Damn, I'm still waiting for the back issues I ordered and paid for over a year ago, i emailed him about it and was given covid related excuses, pretty much told me he would get to it when he gets to it. absolutely no customer service

Odd, never had an issue dealing with Jim. I think Kelly deals with subscriptions. Email again.

#83 2 years ago
    Quoted from Rum-Z:

It's not really an issue is it? It just seems to be an advertisement for Legends of Valhalla, and I believe it was the LOV crew's idea to release this LOV info in the Pingame Journal format, not that I'm against that. I was surprised to see this show up in my mailbox yesterday, as I let my subscription lapse long ago due to the apparent death on the vine of Pingame Journal, but after thumbing through the whole thing, it doesn't appear to be a standard issue like the old days.

Yeah,
    Definitely more news in pinball than LOV!!

1 month later
    #85 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

Never received my pinball Calendar issue so I emailed him, Jim said he would send a replacement, it didn’t come emailed again he said he will send another, never received.

Here is the contact info. Hope this helps. Try contacting Kelly.
    http://www.pingamejournal.com/contact/

2 months later
    #93 2 years ago
    Quoted from Eric_S:

Anyone get a 2022 calendar yet? I was hoping with the Legends of Valhalla issue that PGJ might get back to a more normal schedule.

Nope, and it's March...later and later every year.

1 week later
    #100 2 years ago

Just got mine Yay!! Anyone notice it goes from Feb '22 to Jan '23 ? Better late than never.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poppapin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingame-journal-2019-calendar?tu=poppapin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.