(Topic ID: 232639)

Pingame Journal 2020 calendar

By Pinballer73

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220304_141218 (resized).jpg
    53F81055-651E-466A-A56A-D91FD7306BAE (resized).jpeg
    AEAE9C19-41AD-4D64-AEE5-CA21FE2D49CC (resized).jpeg
    20210116_142540 (resized).jpg
    20210116_142403 (resized).jpg
    20210104_200345 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballer73.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

With only a few days left in 2018, what's your prediction for the delivery of the 2019 Pingame Journal calendar? January, February or March?

#4 5 years ago

Yeah I don't get it either. I topped up my subscription in 2011 whilst at the PPE in California. It's still running now with some issues left!!

I'd happily pay on time each year, December 1st for just the calendar. Sadly it doesn't appear this is even possible.

Even just 2 magazines a year I'd happily stay a paid up subscriber. One with whatever Jim wants to include from his travels around the shows and whatever he receives from other contributors. Then a calendar delivered in December each year.

#6 5 years ago

Looking forward to both of those. Surely with the time between each edition, the calendar can be done and mailed out on time.

3 weeks later
    #10 5 years ago

No, nothing yet. Website is still advertising the 2018 calendar.

1 month later
    #11 5 years ago

Looks like the calendar is done and shipping now, anyone got there's yet? Shame it's always late, year after year.

2 weeks later
    #27 5 years ago

It's nearly the 4th month of the year and no calendar for me. Glad to hear some have received theirs. It absolutely no sense at all for this to be late EVERY year.

1 week later
    #29 5 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

This calendar should run until March 2020 to make up.

Unfortunately not. Mine arrived today, 4 months into the year. No extra months provided, no valid reason given for the delay. This publication has become pathetic.

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

He mentioned in the front of the calendar that there were a few big shows that didn't give their dates yet. He wanted to hold off until he go them to print the calendar up. Makes sense but sucks a 3rd of the year is gone.

Personally I don't consider this a valid reason, in fact he admits so in that same passage you are referring to. It's a calendar, we can fill in our own show notes etc as they are announced. Pathetic publication that the author obviously lost interest in years ago.

4 weeks later
    #35 4 years ago

I'm sorry to say that flyers and other promotional items haven't been included in a long while.

7 months later
    #37 4 years ago

What's your prediction for the arrival of the 2020 Pingame Journal calendar? This year mine arrived in April. I'm tipping it will be no sooner.

#40 4 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Last year I got mine in March. Is it that difficult to put out a calendar on time?

Unfortunately it's consistently late.

1 year later
    #58 3 years ago

Amazing! Thanks for posting. Perhaps this year I'll be able to display the month of January.

3 weeks later
    #70 3 years ago

4 days left and hoping to still be able to display Jamuary.

1 week later
    #73 3 years ago

Mine arrived and was able to display the month of January for 2 days, before it was time to flip it to February. First time in a very long time and quite satisfying, thanks Jim! Hopefully next years arrives before Christmas this year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballer73.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingame-journal-2019-calendar?tu=Pinballer73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.