11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by eabundy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I sent them money via paypal for a cyclone playfield and plastic set, and about 4 days have gone by without an email letting me know they received the funds, or my order is being processed.

Does anyone have a contact person there or phone number? I'm not in a terrible hurry, just want to know that they received the funds etc.

#2 11 years ago

E-mail them and they will acknowedge your order.
    It should be automatic, but with them it's not for some reason.

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from johnnycruzr:

E-mail them and they will acknowedge your order.
    It should be automatic, but with them it's not for some reason.

That's the first thing I did last week, and still haven't heard anything back yet.

#4 11 years ago

I think they're very busy with packing and shipping the Pinbot repro's. I e-mailed about the status of my order after about 3 weeks without a receipt or shipping info and it took a few days for a reply and they said it was one of the largest playfield runs ever.

Not making excuses for them, because I wasn't crazy about having to hunt for info after sending $600+, but I think that might be the reason they are behind on everything.

#5 11 years ago

Took 11 days from the time I sent CPR money to the time I received the shipping notification (included Memorial Day weekend.) If you bought a first, you can get it cheaper and faster from someplace like Marco because they will only charge you $8 for the shipping FedEx ground.

viperrwk

#6 11 years ago

They don't send confirmation emails for some reason.But they're solid.Youll get your order.

#7 11 years ago

I had the exact same problem. Ordered out of the Bargain Basement a Cyclone Playfiled. Didnt hear anything for almost 2 weeks. No confirmation, No shipping, and sent 3 emails with no response.

Apparently, there have been a few issues going on at CPR+a Holiday+ Volume. In my case, they forgot to ship the bloody thing.

This being said, they did get back with me; and made things right. They appologiezed, gave me a better playfield then what i ordered; and a free set of plastics (from the bargain basement).

My playfield should arrive tomorrow with any luck. Even though i had a small problem, they went above the call of duty.

#8 11 years ago

Long story short, send them a couple emails back-to-back with a title saying "Order Status". That seems to get attention. As far as i know, there is no tele # to call them at.

#9 11 years ago

Overall, I've had very good experiences with CPR. That being said, I have had trouble getting a response from them in the past.

#10 11 years ago

Got confirmation from them today and tracking number

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ping-cpr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.