(Topic ID: 39558)

Pinfooties have competition?

By FrankJ

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20130211_211452.jpg
    7124252607_bb95571583_b.jpg
    6978169732_52ec9c3f8c_b.jpg
    7124252689_f7120b896d_b.jpg
    01-Dance-Crazes-Pee-Wee-Herman-589x330.jpg
    4402155TM_Large.jpg
    image.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bryan_kelly.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Is nothing sacred!!!

No shit!!

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

Is there somewhere I can get Pinfooties for less than $5/piece(pinball life)?

I might know the guy who makes them. How many sets do you need? Price depends on that.

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

You know that dude? What's he like?

Knowing him has enriched my life more than you will ever know.

He f'ing swears a lot though.

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

He's a bit of an asshole, but we put up with him because he has a legendary cheese pump near his game room.

Ah yes, you missed out on the legendary cheese pump this year. Maybe next year I'll remember to turn the f'ing thing on!!

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

This how I solved that problem but not always with a red bow tie.
    Kim

You seem a lot taller, Kim. And when did you let your hair grow?

Nice moves, BTW.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Yes I did. Work got in the way... Lame!
    How much beer did you have to allow you to forget to turn on the cheese pump?!?

No beer at all. Age might have had something to do with it, though.

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

Tell the guy I need them CHEAP. I would need 15 sets I guess to cover all my pins with a spare one.
    So I have never used these before but do the metal "foots" stay in them when the pin is lifted or do they just fall off? I tried some rubber ones and just hated it on my carpet, couldn't move them around at all, they wouldn't stay on half the time. Just looking for a better option for my carpet and I guess a touch of style wouldn't hurt.

They do not stick to the leg leveler, so yes, if you lift the pin, the Foot stays where it's at. There is, however, a blind hole drilled half way through, so if you slide the pin, the Foot goes with.

I'll talk to him tonight and let you know what he says.

#34 11 years ago
    Quoted from Foo:

Luckily I do some wood working on the side. I made a batch of about 70 footies for about $30 and my time. Not as easy as I thought it would be, but certainly worth it.

Funny, that's what got me started making these dumbass things. I made a bunch for my own games and others wanted to know if I could make them some. For the longest time I had no interest.

Fast forward to today, about 5000 Foots later and quite a few finger blisters later, I'm a billionaire!!

#36 11 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

And I continue to buy these "dumbass things" and make payments on your Lamborghini
    Chris

My car and yacht thank you, Chris.

#41 11 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

FOOTS!!!!! I knew you'd finally acquiesce! 8D
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    314-766-4587

Acquiesce???

You been talkin with Taro too much, dude!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bryan_kelly.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfooties-have-competition?tu=bryan_kelly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.