IMG_7541 (resized).JPG
IMG_7540 (resized).JPG
20160312_185835 (resized).jpg
20170404_101134 (resized).jpg
20170504_111530 (resized).jpg
20170504_111513 (resized).jpg
20170504_111319 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg

There are 194 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#152 6 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Flintstones translite: $90
Raven Translite: $40
Gottlieb Sinbad head with back glass and boards: $250
Gottlieb Sinbad populated playfield: $125
Stern Hot Hand back glass: $75
Gottlieb rescue 911 playfield: $60
Arcade stuff......
Space Invaders bezel: $90
PGA championship entire working game with cabinet issues: :$300 ( will sell parts. Computer, cp, monitor
Thanks.....

REDUCED... GOTTLIEB SINBAD HEAD , BACKGLASS, DISPLAYS AND BOARDS $175. Populated playfield $75

#153 6 years ago

Jurassic Park topper, new repro, never mounted.
$150 obo

#154 6 years ago

Need back box lock bar that holds BG in lock position. Would also like the original luck if possible.

This is for a Bally 78 to 83 should fit

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#155 6 years ago

Need back box lock bar that holds BG in lock position. Would also like the original luck if possible.
This is for a Bally 78 to 83 should fit

#156 6 years ago

I am still looking for Leon's test rom and Andre Boot's rom for Williams system 6. Will be at Pinfest Friday only - anybody able to burn these roms for me? i can compensate you for the blank EPROM and your time.

IM me a phone number and I can text when I get to Allentown

Thanks,
Boscokid

#157 6 years ago

Wms Big Deal lock down bar: $15
Gottlieb Sinbad lock down bar: $20

#158 6 years ago

I'll be able to bring the following to sell @ Allentown ... PM me for details & be sure to include your email address if you want pics. Feel free to shoot me counteroffers ... I never get offended . I will only be there on Friday.

Spiderman VE playfield (new) ... it's a reject, but nice overall ... only issues are some scrapes on a relatively small area of the playfield and the mylar around the pop bumpers was pasted on poorly. The glue can be cleaned up. The scrape will require buffing and touchups. $450

Spiderman VE plastics (new) ... $150 (I had delusions that I'd make the time to convert the Spiderman VE playfield to match old Spiderman including text reworks on the above described playfield) ... I have more interesting projects to pursue and I'll never get to this ). Save a few bucks shipping vs. buying the VE plastics from Little Shop of Games (where I got them ). They look great on a regular Spiderman too!

Williams Fire NOS playfield ... Asking $425 ... very nice condition. It is *not* cleared.

Gottlieb El Dorado Cities of Gold used, wired playfield. Nice condition. Rare game. Yes, that is my feeble attempt at marketing. Pop bumper caps are broken and there is a bit of wear up near the top rollover lanes, but the playfield is in really good shape otherwise. $400

Wired playfield for an Allied Leisure Getaway. Do not confuse with Williams' sequel to High Speed. Most plastics are missing. However, the drop target assembly is present (missing a drop target though ... they're quite funky looking) + has most major assemblies (flippers, slingshots, etc). If you need a bunch of Allied Leisure parts, I think you'd be happy. $150.

#159 6 years ago

Stop by the pinball lifter booth, bringing new and used parts. List too long! Stop and say hi! Drive safe everyone!

#160 6 years ago

Haves:
Bally Motordome backglass, nice but a couple small rub spots 150
New CPR silver Skateball playfield 699
Assorted used F14 & Bally Playboy plastics

Wants:
Xenon
Future Spa
Mr & Mrs Pacman
Rollergames
Caveman

#161 6 years ago

PINBITS Theatre of Magic opto boards..brand new never used.

I have the 2 improved outlane and trunk opto sensor boards. Cost me $70 ea..all 3 for $120 will be there Friday only.

thanks, Bob

#162 6 years ago

Black Knight Backglass for sale at Allentown Friday or Saturday.

I previously posted about having a Joker Poker Backglass and Black Knight Backglass. JP backglass has been reserved, but I still have the BK backglass. Had originally asked for $40 for this, but since there were no takers, lowering the price to $35 (or make me an offer). I'd like to pass this on to someone who could use it while at Pinfest Friday or Saturday. Pictures below. Yes, the back does look pretty bad, but the front looks much better than one would expect, given the condition of the back. Not sure what caused the back to end up in its current state as this is how I received it in the machine I bought many years ago (replaced the backglass and kept this original one).
- Brian
[email protected]

bkbckglsfront (resized).jpgbkbckglsfront (resized).jpg

bkbckglsback (resized).jpgbkbckglsback (resized).jpg

#163 6 years ago

AMH BG -$40

#164 6 years ago

Bally Fathom reprint manual from Pinball resource. $10
Three new Stern pinball side rails - new style without button guards $20 each, all three for $50

#165 6 years ago

Looking for the roto-target metal cover for a 1968 Gottlieb Domino EM. I know its sister Playmates is the same and several other roto-target games from the same time frame.

Thanks,

David

#166 6 years ago

Amazon Firestick - new and modded with Kodi 17.1 & Titanium - $90

Bags of new Happ buttons and microswitches - make an offer

New leaf switch joystick (4 or 8 way) - $5

Ultimarc ArcadeVGA graphics card (AGP slot) - make offer

Budweiser classic draught ceramic tap tower cover - $75

Panoview movie projector screen. This screen has a viewing area of 67 3/8 x 50 1/2. $25

20170504_111319 (resized).jpg20170504_111319 (resized).jpg

20170504_111513 (resized).jpg20170504_111513 (resized).jpg

20170504_111530 (resized).jpg20170504_111530 (resized).jpg

20170404_101134 (resized).jpg20170404_101134 (resized).jpg

20160312_185835 (resized).jpg20160312_185835 (resized).jpg

#167 6 years ago

Only going to be there Friday.
Looking to trade for more wall hanger playfields. Looking to get 2 for 1 or whatever. If you're interested in anything, let me know what pfs you're looking to give up. Can do pics tonight after work. None of these are for sale. I just want more playfields.
This is what I have and they're all used.

Addams Family (beat up)
Acdc pro
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Dr Who
Evel Knievel (beat up)
Fire! (Wrecked)
Judge Dredd
Kiss (beat up/have overlay)
Sinbad
Stingray (partially populated)

Also have a used working soundboard from a Fire! $25 or trade for a wall hanger.
RFM used apron. $25 or trade for a wall hanger.

#168 6 years ago

$20 - Megatouch Maxx Ruby 2 upgrade kit. Includes the hard drive, extra memory, security key and a cooling fan. I haven't used this in years, it worked 100% when I upgraded to a Jade version, but I cannot test.

#169 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Disco fever backglass $20

$10 bucks.

#170 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Capcom Slingshot Assembly $25 (looks new missing one switch)”
2017-05-04
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 39 times

#171 6 years ago

I will be there Friday only if there's any interest.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Brand new, never installed cpr fathom backglass. Shipping in original cpr packaging ok at buyers expense.”
2017-05-04
Star Tannery, VA
Archived after: 81 days
Viewed: 260 times

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “I originally planned on restoring a T2 but came across a fathom to restore while the t2 playfield was being restored. Therefore, I'm selling a hsa stage 2 restored playfield, cabin...”
2017-05-04
Star Tannery, VA
Archived after: 81 days
Viewed: 1067 times

#172 6 years ago

I posted these before but here's a price $100. Mostly NOS plastics. Two at top left are what I used years ago. One or two of the others are not broke but I may have swapped out with the game I worked in but don't remember. The items in the bag were not even opened. I'll be at the show Saturday.

IMG_7540 (resized).JPGIMG_7540 (resized).JPG

IMG_7541 (resized).JPGIMG_7541 (resized).JPG

#173 6 years ago

Off topic but I have a nice federal signal siren/light that I can bring. You can mount this on your Ecto 1! It runs on 12vdc, light works as well as the siren and if is loud!

#174 6 years ago

I need a pair of displays for high speed. If anyone had a set please pm me.

Also could use a new power supply

And could use a new hunter ship for t2

#175 6 years ago

Have the following playfields available. I have no idea about the value so I'm tossing out some asking pricing.

TAF (new IPB) - have a couple, $750
RFM (NOS) - $1200
AFM (restored by Chris Hutchins) - $1500

Please PM if interested and we can connect at the show Friday.

#176 6 years ago

I've got a table set up in the flea market. Some pin stuff, some arcade stuff.

20170504184706014 (resized).jpg20170504184706014 (resized).jpg
20170504184720093 (resized).jpg20170504184720093 (resized).jpg

#177 6 years ago
Quoted from Arcadedl:

Selling one of my prized possessions...a NOS Indiana Jones idol head. $250, what I paid for it a number of years back. Pretty sure these haven't been available in quite some time.

I will take this. I have a booth. Pinball Plating and More.

Ron

#178 6 years ago

I'll be at pinfest both days,
FS: Cirqus Voltaire manual $10 sold
Road Show manual $10 Sold
Junk Yard plastic set not complete
Has a few of the commonly broken
ones $60
Pm me if interested

IMG_1616 (resized).JPGIMG_1616 (resized).JPG

#179 6 years ago

Just taking a long shot here....Just in case.....Im looking for a Left Side, or Pair.....even right Playfield Plastics
for a Gottlieb Sweet Sioux.

I believe Mayfair and others have loose plastic boxes.

Willing to pay big bucks, or trade...LEDs, new secret stuff, good kharma.....

Thanks!

Art

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#180 6 years ago
Quoted from Mark_in_PA:

Have the following playfields available. I have no idea about the value so I'm tossing out some asking pricing.
TAF (new IPB) - have a couple, $750 ea
RFM (NOS) - $1200
AFM (restored by Chris Hutchins) - $1500
Please PM if interested and we can connect at the show Friday.

Also found 2 pieces of new Pinball 2000 glass - $210 each

#181 6 years ago

Metallica 3D snake mod. Bought from cointaker in February and was going to install, but never did. It was made by pingraphics and I don't believe they make this one anymore. Selling for $35, which is what I paid, or would trade for???

IMG_1854 (resized).JPGIMG_1854 (resized).JPG

#182 6 years ago

$100

IMG_7739 (resized).JPGIMG_7739 (resized).JPG

#183 6 years ago

Bought a System 11b interconnect board today from an awesome flea market vendor thinking it will work in the Mousin Around I'm restoring. Did some research tonight and learned that the resistors values on the Sys11 games vary from game to game.

Board I bought today is for Elvira.
Board i need is Mousin Around.

Anyway, paid $75 for it. Perfect condition.
Would like to get $75 for it but since I was an idiot and didn't due my homework first I'll sell for $65 and you can slap me across the back of the head.

Will bring it with me to Allentown Saturday.

#184 6 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Bought a System 11b interconnect board today from an awesome flea market vendor thinking it will work in the Mousin Around I'm restoring. Did some research tonight and learned that the resistors values on the Sys11 games vary from game to game.
Board I bought today is for Elvira.
Board i need is Mousin Around.
Anyway, paid $75 for it. Perfect condition.
Would like to get $75 for it but since I was an idiot and didn't due my homework first I'll sell for $65 and you can slap me across the back of the head.
Will bring it with me to Allentown Saturday.

Seller got back to me about a refund if necessary.
He's a total class act
If I need to do a refund with him, then I recommend anyone with an EATPM quickly go buy this interconnect board from him. It's pristine.

#185 6 years ago

I'll have a Walking dead armor kit in the booth today for sale. Someone went to buy it yesterday but was told it was already sold.

I'll along have a Mini fridge I bought but totally didn't need from @yzfguy
It looks great especially since I'm sure it's seen a lot of beers go in & out of it.

#186 6 years ago

Still have a couple original dmds at the pinball protectors booth, stop by and make an offer. Also have a new system 11 power supply board from rotten dog.

#187 6 years ago

Still have two NOS Star Trek Next Generation ramps for sale...anyone want these?

#188 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48138

I brought manuals and operators guides

I have translates for big hurt and wipe out $25 each.

I have the uncle Lester (fester) mod for $90 unused and new.

I brought the gilligans island almost complete new with two broken plastics for $100.

I brought the used apollo plastics and ramp for $70 for all or $60 plastics only

Used riverboat gambler plastics for $30

7 piece unused sttng protector set $25

New unused complete sttng plastics for $200

Used cleopatra as plastics for $30

Used fishtales plastics $30

Some used shadow plastics , ng, Elvis Dr who

Michael
703-431-5470

#189 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I've got a table set up in the flea market. Some pin stuff, some arcade stuff.

That was you. I was looking for clark Kent

#190 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

That was you. I was looking for clark Kent

Bill Disney looks more like Clark Kent!

#191 6 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48138
I have translates for big hurt and wipe out $25 each.

Couldn't find your info and then forgot. You going to Pintastic? I wanted the Big Hurt translite.

#192 6 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Bill Disney looks more like Clark Kent!

He is Clark Kent !

#193 6 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Couldn't find your info and then forgot. You going to Pintastic? I wanted the Big Hurt translite.

Next show I'll be at is York in September.

2 weeks later
#194 6 years ago
Quoted from iluvak9:

Black Knight Backglass for sale at Allentown Friday or Saturday.
I previously posted about having a Joker Poker Backglass and Black Knight Backglass. JP backglass has been reserved, but I still have the BK backglass. Had originally asked for $40 for this, but since there were no takers, lowering the price to $35 (or make me an offer). I'd like to pass this on to someone who could use it while at Pinfest Friday or Saturday. Pictures below. Yes, the back does look pretty bad, but the front looks much better than one would expect, given the condition of the back. Not sure what caused the back to end up in its current state as this is how I received it in the machine I bought many years ago (replaced the backglass and kept this original one).
- Brian
[email protected]

Sent you an email regarding the backglass. Just picked one up and I need one! Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff
Cabinet parts
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
There are 194 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-parts-for-sale/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.