(Topic ID: 188480)

Pinfest flea market seller of 2 rescue 911's anyone know him?

By Pinballbuyer

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nintendo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

For those of you that still don't know "acebathound" (PINITECH) is my son Wayne. Both he and my wife worry about me moving dozens of machines by myself at 63 years old. He tries to help me as much as possible but over the years he has realized he just isn't built for the heavy lifting part of this hobby. Moving a couple dozen machines is something I do very often - sometimes daily - but moving over 50 is something very different especially since each was moved at least 6 times in a month to get it to the show.
    Anyway - Thanks to all who did get what I was doing & why and for those who don't get it you never will so I am not going to waste my time trying to explain it. ENOUGH SAID!

Uhhh... moving one pin is a lot of work. Moving over 50??? If I went to Allentown this year I would have bought you a jug of beer...

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

One year I picked up around 20 games at Allentown. It kind of ruined my weekend as I spent almost all my time tracking down machines I'd bought and loading up, and it took several hours after a long drive back to bring everything into my space. I swore that kind of thing off after that year and now 4 games coming and going is my max.

Man that's crazy. The most I've done with a friend is undo 3 machines, and bring them to his new place and set them up in one setting. That was tough and hard on the body. Koodos to anyone who does more LOL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nintendo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-flea-market-seller-of-2-rescue-911s-anyone-know-him?tu=nintendo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.