(Topic ID: 188480)

Pinfest flea market seller of 2 rescue 911's anyone know him?

By Pinballbuyer

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballbuyer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Anyone know the seller at pinfest in flea market area with the 2 gottliebs 911? Or if he managed to sell them? My wife and I were interested in them, but he was sticking at his prices. Curious if he would have sold them or take any offers if he did not. Thanks for any help with this..I should have asked for his info but never went back to his spot later on saturday.

#7 6 years ago

Thanks appreciate the info. I just thought he was a little too high on the machines. One had inoperable crane which can be alot of different things. Was curious if he still had them and wanted to see if he wanted to sell the pair now. Thank you again..

#8 6 years ago

Sent him a pm, thanks again

#11 6 years ago

Taxman is accurate. We walked away because of variables and he was not interested in anything less than 50 off his price. Not being able to play it and see it working is too much risk for his $1000 asking price. Its a gottlieb and prices on gottliebs are low to begin with. Taxman is probaly correct in that if he took them home with him hes going to stick at price. But was curious anyway. Thanks to everyone for info.

#21 6 years ago

He was very nice to talk to. He said he has to make up the gas and toll money he spent to get the machines there too. I have no issues repairing machines. But, I have been on the why the hell didnt I just buy a working one when all is said and done. As I said gottliebs are an aquired taste. The one in free play area was fully functioning for 1500 obo. I passed on a working one locally before christmas for $1200.

#52 6 years ago

I just was trying to follow up on those machines. My wife and I were going to make an offer for both machines. I got the impression that he was not interested in any offers during our talk, so I just said we are going to be too far apart and walked away. I have dealt with alot of sellers and many of them are sometimes open to offers if they go unsold. I was only curious who he was to see if he still had them and wanted any offers if he didnt sell them. He was a very nice guy and I am not complaining about anything with regards to him or his machines.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballbuyer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-flea-market-seller-of-2-rescue-911s-anyone-know-him?tu=Pinballbuyer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.