Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by sevenrites
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    P1030891.JPG
    P1030884.JPG
    P1030883.JPG
    P1030885.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LEE.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

WOW!

Great show so far - and it's still early.

Much bigger. Many more games. Tons of people and tons of fun!!!!

#11 8 years ago

Gearing up for another day.
    It was a noce surprise to see my Sky-Line in the running for Best Original EM!
    Guess that I won't win, because someone took it home with them at the end of the evening though.

#14 8 years ago

I had a blast playing The Big Lebowski pin. Even enjoyed watching it being opened up and worked on right as I was about to finally play it.

Pinball Circus is so cool too. Can't wait for it to come to fruition.

Hobbit is coming along nicely!

Had to play MMR just so I can say I played a new one. Still don't really care for the gold.

Lots of great playing games came this year.

THANKS for everyone that brought them!

#15 8 years ago

This game really cracked me up!
    I'm a huge animal lover - not an animal killer. If I saw a mountain lion in the wild, I would feel very privileged indeed. Still, this game had me laughing.

P1030885.JPGP1030885.JPG
    P1030884.JPGP1030884.JPG

P1030883.JPGP1030883.JPG

#20 8 years ago

Oh, and then there was this;
    P1030891.JPGP1030891.JPG

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pin-Geo:

The Dmd pins in the free play area 90's to present were not as good as last year. Does that sound better for you? Does that qualify my statement?

Me thinks that you should really try to broaden your horizons and try not being such a stick in the mud.

To me, there is good in all pinball. Older games can be a lot of fun too if they are set up right. I may be in danger of crossing some hard core preservationists, but if an EM is high tapped, has everything rebuilt, and has 3" leg levelers on the back legs, you can get some fast playing action out of an older game. Heck, I have a 1980 Black Out that I cleared w/ auto clear and it plays as fast as my AFM. Granted, the rules may be less deep, however I enjoy playing it, and other older games that are properly set up, just as much at times.

Was there a Big Lebowski last year? Was there a MMR there last year? Was there a Pinball Circus there last year? Was there a Hobbit there last year???????????

I had as much fun this year, or even more fun, than I had last year and I don't think that I'm the only one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LEE.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-allentown?tu=LEE and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.