(Topic ID: 335759)

Pinfest 2024 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

12 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,521 posts - Hot topic!
  • 305 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 minutes ago by blbarchik
  • Topic is favorited by 155 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240424_081822 (resized).jpg
    20240424_081726 (resized).jpg
    20240424_081719 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3278 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3277 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3279 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0160 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0159 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0157 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0158 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0156 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0153 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0155 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0154 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0152 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0151 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #112 Show updates Posted by Ivan1496 (89 days ago)

Post #375 Tournament games needed! Posted by CrazyLevi (49 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Williampinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 11 months ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Try checking the Pinfest2012 thread

Ya thoses days are long long gone I wish lol

2 months later
    #25 9 months ago

Ya bring on May 2024

1 week later
    #26 8 months ago

Does anyone know what dates for May 2024 is Pinfest

#27 8 months ago

Is it planed for May 3th & 4th 2024 ?

#28 8 months ago

Does anyone know if Pinfest 2024 is May 3th & 4th

#30 8 months ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

It's always the first weekend of May (Except for the Covid related year)

Ok great so the 3th & 4th May 2024 sounds right thanks

#33 8 months ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Mind boggling isn't it.... I guess Pintastic just doesn't have the energy that other shows have. Can't wait for Pinfest next year!

Yes let’s the buying and trading ,buy and for sale start ,can’t wait for May

1 week later
    #39 8 months ago

Let the buying ,selling begin

2 months later
    #42 6 months ago

Yup 3 and 4th May 2024 let the buying and selling start

1 week later
    #45 6 months ago

Let’s start the buying and selling begin

#47 6 months ago
    Quoted from Blackjacker:

You working on commission?

I wish lol

#50 5 months ago
    Quoted from ibuypinballs:I will have a full trailer for the 2024 show. Was just at Ivan’s shop last weekend to purchase his non reflective glass. Had to stop at the Farmers Market for a pretzel wrap.
    [quoted image]

Best place ever

2 months later
    #116 89 days ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Here is a couple of tidbits regarding the show.
    Friday show open is now 10am.
    We hope to implement online ticket sales and weekend pass in addition to cash sales at the door. We’ll likely have the other booth open for advanced ticket sales. Stayed tuned as I’ll report this when ready.
    Show looks like it will be sold out again this year.
    Don’t wait to register your games. We had to turn people away last year that showed up without registering.
    We are committed to managing the wait time and getting everyone in the show as soon as we can. Website to reflect some of these details shortly.

Very good too know please let us all know when u find out more thanks so much

#124 87 days ago

Hi all am looking for a 2023 T-shirt in 2XL if anyone has a spare they would sell will be at the show this year too pick up pm me thanks

#135 87 days ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

We checked and have a couple. We have 2 hunter green 2xl and 1 black 2xl. There may be a teal one but the tag is cut. Not sir what it is. PM your contact info. We’ll set it aside. I think it’s $23, not my department.

Pm sent

1 week later
    #226 74 days ago
    Quoted from F__U:

Trying to slim my collection down to 10. I can transport one to the show if presold. If one sells from this post pinside will be paid. Check em out most purchased nib and pristine.

Witch games are they

2 weeks later
    #315 56 days ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

I have this one I'm going to list in a bit if my friend whom has first option passes, it's just been sitting in my workshop since I restored it 2 years ago due to personal issues. New playfield, new lamp sockets, comet LEDS, new plastics, new backglass, new apron, new legs, new side armor, new strobe unit, MPU has NVRAM, boards all gone through, new glass, Pinball Pimp stencils, etc.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great nice job

#345 51 days ago
    Quoted from JakePG:

Edit: found. thank you

Nice did u get one from Rob_E

#347 51 days ago
    Quoted from JakePG:

No, another guy was nice enough to help me out as well

Nice thats great

#349 51 days ago
    Quoted from Rob_E:

I have one available but I was too slow haha

Yes u have lots ,thats to bad

#364 50 days ago
    Quoted from BRONX:

@Vic_Camp
    Thank you for the videos, wow big show. I was at the Chicago show in October, this Allentown show seems bigger?
    I'm assuming Friday morning is the best time to visit the show? Before games get sold or break down

Yes we go every year it’s the biggest show with new, used, and plus tons of new and used parts ,and tons of everything there

1 week later
    #469 39 days ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Guys...
    List your broken parts, your unwanted parts... someone wants them!
    Got a board you took out cause it was sketchy? Label it so and sell it here. Upgrade your backglass and have an old one in the closet? List it here. Its super easy to meet up in the parking lot. Just don't try and do it all at open. I've got a bunch more stuff to list.

Yes list here u never know list list list

#530 36 days ago
    Quoted from slochar:

Yeah that pizza fucking blows. Frozen is better
    Even when frozen .

Yea

#537 36 days ago

Yes let the buy & sell for the show happen

#539 36 days ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Wanted- Digimatic Alarm Clock $50
    All right,
    I have a random semi pinball related request.
    I'm looking for an old fashioned digimatic alarm clock, like the one featured on Groundhog day.
    I am specifically looking for a fully working radio alarm clock with the digits that fall/rotate like a rolodex. I always thought they were neat, and they stopped making them before I was born. They remind me of EM score reels. If you have one of these laying around in a closet somewhere I'm offering $50 cash and carry at Pinfst if it works.
    [quoted image]

Theses old clocks worth some money theses days like everything old is coming back now

#541 36 days ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

A few options on ebay.
    ebay.com link: sch
    You might have some luck at thrift shops or antiques stores.

I have seen them at antique stores before

#546 36 days ago

This is only buy and sell trend keep on track

1 week later
    #668 28 days ago
    Quoted from unlockpinball:

Very impressed with I-Glass. Placing another bulk order before it sells out!!

How much is the I Glass

#673 28 days ago
    Quoted from rocketman:

$125 each ... 5 for $500

Ok great thanks bud

#717 22 days ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

AFM's never leaving my collection

I sold my a few years ago on to other things

#720 22 days ago

Yes they do I got a few from them

#739 21 days ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Regarding glass at the show!
    Just an FYI, looks like the only glass this year is standard and I-glass. I just received a quote for custom glass. My cost is $65 a sheet for varying sizes. I’m electing to not purchase custom stuff this year due to ridiculous costs.
    My apologies to the few that requested custom sizes. Why waste our time if you can get it from your local shop for about the same cost from me.
    Ivan
    Pinfest 2024

Yea it wouldn’t be worth the hassle that’s for sure thanks for letting us all know cheers

#810 18 days ago

Have a NOS Popeye playfield never been used in a game and never got too use it 750 can bring to the show if pre sold

#823 17 days ago

Looking for a MM populated PF or a reck MM

#836 17 days ago

I wouldn’t think so I haven’t seen one there before

#936 12 days ago
    Quoted from 1stpinballdave:

Let this be a valuable lesson ...NEVER bring pinball parts to the dump! LOL!!!

Yes very true I learned the hard way I had some old parts seating for 15 years I never used and I had a bin here so I thought I will never used them ever well guess what in two later I needed them WTF lol

#1043 8 days ago
    Quoted from AssaultSuit:Ready to work a deal on the Stern Spike 2 Speaker set! 3 total speakers with mounting brackets and foam. Less than a year old, make me an offer!
    Pin-handles! Ergonomically move your game with the help of a friend or spouse! Make me an offer I can't refuse!
    2 Sheets of standard scratchy glass for less than the price of one stuffed pretzel and a Coors Light! Great for any non-wide body games without a sheet or backups for when the inevitable break occurs! $10 takes them both, already packed up in a voodoo glass box ready to safely take home!
    Adding a FF Premium translite. Not quite perfect, but very close! Never installed in a game but hung on my wall for the last few months in a lit frame. $50 takes it, rolled up in a cardboard tube![quoted image]

Great seller guys

#1083 7 days ago
    Quoted from AssaultSuit:

A couple more items:
    System 11 Rottendog Power Supply Board just like this one https://www.pinballlife.com/rottendog-williams-system-11bc-power-supply-board.html
    System 11 Rottendog Auxiliary Power Board just like this one https://www.pinballlife.com/rottendog-williams-auxiliary-power-supply.html
    Pinball Life sells them for $160 each new, I'm asking $80 each or $150 for both.
    I bought both when trying to get my Whirlwind fixed but the problem turned out to be my MPU so I never installed them in a working game but I have stored them in their original anti-static bags in a controlled environment ever since.
    And referencing my previous posts
    Spike 2 Pro Speaker set now $20 OBO!
    Pin-Handles, complete set now $30!
    Foo Fighters Premium translite in a cardboard tube now $40!
    2 sheets of standard scratchy glass still $10 total!

Wow that’s a great price for the two new Rottendog boards theses won’t last long

#1109 6 days ago
    Quoted from AssaultSuit:

A couple more items:
    System 11 Rottendog Power Supply Board just like this one https://www.pinballlife.com/rottendog-williams-system-11bc-power-supply-board.html
    System 11 Rottendog Auxiliary Power Board just like this one https://www.pinballlife.com/rottendog-williams-auxiliary-power-supply.html
    Pinball Life sells them for $160 each new, I'm asking $80 each or $150 for both.
    I bought both when trying to get my Whirlwind fixed but the problem turned out to be my MPU so I never installed them in a working game but I have stored them in their original anti-static bags in a controlled environment ever since.
    And referencing my previous posts
    Spike 2 Pro Speaker set now $20 OBO!
    Pin-Handles, complete set now $30!
    Foo Fighters Premium translite in a cardboard tube now $40!
    2 sheets of standard scratchy glass still $10 total!

If anyone has a System 11 games , I don’t but this is a great price for the two new power boards as a spare

#1116 6 days ago

Looking for new Stainless Steel side rails for Bally or Williams for the 90s pins if anyone has any

#1126 6 days ago

Am sure it’s pinball machine I though I see a guy that had one way back on the tread eight ball not sure though

#1134 6 days ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Wanting to buy Jurassic Park art blades.

They will be at the show to buy

#1219 4 days ago

Show coming up soon let the adds keep coming

#1407 38 hours ago
    Quoted from TheBananaPeel69:

i'm going to need coil sleeves and stops , rubbers, a shaker motor etc. will they be available new at the show?
    i see the vendor list but i'm unsure what kind of inventory they bring usually

Yes they will have all that

#1409 38 hours ago

Looking for a good used TAF PF for a wall hanger

#1426 34 hours ago
    Quoted from DorkInAbox:

Just got word my Flash Gordon 2021 board will be here in time, so bringing my Trash Gordon... not for sale though, just for people to play the 2021 code.
    Trash Gordon cause I mean, look at this playfield!
    [quoted image]

That’s a nice PF lol

#1503 11 hours ago
    Quoted from truemagoo102:

Looking for a 3/4" insert that will match this off-white - marco/pbr ones are too white.
    [quoted image]

It will very hard to match them as when they age they change

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Williampinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2024-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=Williampinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.