(Topic ID: 314996)

Pinfest 2023 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7048 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8681 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8679 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8680 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8678 (resized).jpeg
    ADD7B557-E608-4429-BA0A-32259648311A (resized).jpeg
    0192DA03-D72A-4E57-B263-900E8DCE635A (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230517_200419_eBay (resized).jpg
    89672125-E4F6-460A-BC41-79930FEA938C (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2633 (resized).jpeg
    723BA0A6-D420-47C9-A79B-20CF2834A0E2 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20230510-074036.png
    6F27FFCC-3B45-4A02-8C25-C2D8CF1BA1B4 (resized).jpeg
    EAC6558C-087C-49A7-995B-B94717922903 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dorkinabox.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 1 year ago

I'll be looking for a nice example of Vector or Flash Gordon this year.

I'm debating on bringing one of my games I have set up with my Woojer haptic feedback vest + headphones. I have Firepower & TX-Sector set up, neither of which would be for sale, just bringing to share the fun.

1 month later
    #153 1 year ago

For those who have or have had vendor spots at the show;

I'm potentially going to have 6 machines for sale. I would also be bringing one game just to share with people, not for sale. Would 1 vendor space fit this many machines set up and playable or would I need 2 spaces?

2 weeks later
    #301 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rob_E:

Also, have an NOS 1973 Gottlieb Hot Shot plastic set. This is NOS from Gottlieb and not a reproduction.
    Unfortunately, it's missing one small plastic... a match to the small black/yellow piece in my photo. Should be two of these instead of one.
    Marco has these reproduction sets available for $174.99. Grab this hard to find NOS set (minus the one small piece) for $140 usd. I can bring it to the show Friday or Saturday.
    Thanks for looking.
    [quoted image]

DIBS! Sent you a PM.

3 weeks later
    #570 1 year ago

Looking for an apron & shooter gauges for a RoadShow.

#586 1 year ago

Just listed 2 that I can bring to the show if need be. I'm only an hour from the fairgrounds.

I'm still looking for an apron & shooter gauges for a Road Show and nice examples of Flash Gordon / Vector / anything else on my wishlist.

Machine - For Sale
    Space Odyssey Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Located in Saint Clair, PA, 17970. Price is now 100% firm at $750. Beautiful playfield, just some minor planking. New rubber and has LED's throughout - not my favorite LED job, b...”
    2023-03-28
    Saint Clair, PA
    750 (Firm)
    Archived after: 11 days
    Viewed: 177 times
    Machine - For Sale
    Silverball Mania Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Located in Saint Clair, PA, 17970. Relisting because previous deal fell through. Would trade for things on my wishlist, especially Hollywood Heat, Meteor, Pinbot, Checkpoint, Sta...”
    2023-05-16
    Saint Clair, PA
    Archived after: 5 days
    Viewed: 338 times

#650 1 year ago

Is there anyone coming to the show that would be able to pick this up in Cumberland, RI and bring it for me?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

1 week later
    #836 1 year ago

Looking for an apron and both shooter gauges for a Roadshow. Any apron of the same style & size is fine, I'm ok doing an artwork swap if need be. Doesn't need to be pretty.

1 week later
    #1054 1 year ago

Looking for an apron, both shooter gauges, a set of 28.5" ribbed legs color & condition not super important and possibly Red's Face and hair for my Road Show project.

Going to bring my TX-Sector with Woojer force feedback vest and headphones for Freeplay (but not for sale).

1 week later
    #1582 12 months ago

Machine - For Sale
    As is - “Machine is located in Saint Clair, PA 17970. Free delivery to Allentown show, planning on being there all 3 days. I bought this as a project and other shinier things have squirre...”
    2023-04-13
    Saint Clair, PA
    350 (Firm)
    Archived after: 24 days
    Viewed: 293 times

Can bring this Sky Jump.

Looking for Roadshow Apron & both shooter gauges for my project that is missing them as well as Red's face and hair. I have a set of legs for it but they're not correct, so looking for a set of proper 28.5" ribbed WPC legs.

I have a nice Space Shuttle apron & a 70's Gottlieb EM apron and a Rottendog Williams System 9 MPU currently loaded with Space Shuttle ROMs from Big Daddy enterprise I could bring or trade for the Road Show parts.

#1598 12 months ago
    Quoted from DorkInAbox:

Machine - For Sale

Project Sky Jump Free Allentown delivery

Pending

As is - “Machine is located in Saint Clair, PA 17970. Free delivery to Allentown show, planning on being there all 3 days.

I bought this as a project and other shinier things have squirre...”

13 days ago

Saint Clair, PA

DorkInAbox

350 (Firm)

Pending

Remove sale pending
    Add Promos
    Edit ad listing
    End ad listing

Can bring this Sky Jump.
    Looking for Roadshow Apron & both shooter gauges for my project that is missing them as well as Red's face and hair. I have a set of legs for it but they're not correct, so looking for a set of proper 28.5" ribbed WPC legs.
    I have a nice Space Shuttle apron & a 70's Gottlieb EM apron and a Rottendog Williams System 9 MPU currently loaded with Space Shuttle ROMs from Big Daddy enterprise I could bring or trade for the Road Show parts.

Sky Jump & the Rottendog board are spoken for.

I still need Roadshow parts.

#1641 12 months ago
    Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Shopped, full Comet STD2 leds, flippers rebuilt, some new plastics. New ball plunger and coil. One new flipper opto board, reel belt replaced and fresh rubber. Topper in excellent condition. Also comes with a NOS apron, not installed. [quoted image][quoted image]

Someone buy this and sell me the NOT nos apron please.

#1644 12 months ago

That's too nice. Shoulda said I'm looking for a donor apron for my Road Show project that's totally missing one. I wouldn't want to repaint a perfectly nice FT one. Someone contacted me already though, so think I found my donor apron.

#1807 12 months ago

I'm looking for a set of WPC ribbed 28.5" legs. Color and condition mostly unimportant, they'll get powder coated anyhow.

#2125 11 months ago

Not for sale or trade, but coming for Freeplay on (Thursday) & Friday only...

20230503_174516 (resized).jpg20230503_174516 (resized).jpg20230503_174606 (resized).jpg20230503_174606 (resized).jpg
    #2132 11 months ago
    Quoted from Snowtrooper:

If I may ask, what is that setup for the TX Sector?

That's a Woojer Vest 3, a haptic feedback vest connected similar to a subwoofer, and a pair of head phones. You're going to hear and feel all the sounds in the game.

#2134 11 months ago

Woojer.com for the vest - about $600
    &
    https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/products/pinsub-multi-system-kit for the sub / adapter I used - about $35
    +
    Your choice of headphones.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dorkinabox.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2023-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=dorkinabox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.