(Topic ID: 314996)

Pinfest 2023 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7048 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8681 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8679 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8680 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8678 (resized).jpeg
    ADD7B557-E608-4429-BA0A-32259648311A (resized).jpeg
    0192DA03-D72A-4E57-B263-900E8DCE635A (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230517_200419_eBay (resized).jpg
    89672125-E4F6-460A-BC41-79930FEA938C (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2633 (resized).jpeg
    723BA0A6-D420-47C9-A79B-20CF2834A0E2 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20230510-074036.png
    6F27FFCC-3B45-4A02-8C25-C2D8CF1BA1B4 (resized).jpeg
    EAC6558C-087C-49A7-995B-B94717922903 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider curban.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#220 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheClownpuncher:

Looking to bring a real nice BoP and a very nice SWEp1.

If priced fairly, I’m betting that BoP sells.
    I’d have my doubts on the SWep1.

1 month later
    #1191 1 year ago

I’m planning to have my WOZECLE in free play to sell.

I’ll have another couple of machines in the tourney and free play that aren’t for sale.

2 weeks later
    #2007 11 months ago

3 days til showtime and not one mention of cargo shorts.

#2375 11 months ago

WOZECLE price drop to $9900.
    Zero issues day 1.

#2436 11 months ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

I played a ton of games on Friday, both NIB and old,and this was my favorite Pinball machine for the day. No one was behind me ,so I kept hitting the start button.

There were a few WOZECLE’s. Unfortunately, mine didnt sell even after dropping to $9500. Still was worth bringing since people enjoyed playing it…checked up on it a lot and it was constantly played. Zero issues both days (except for the sore back moving that beast!)

Quoted from ForceFlow:

The best one out of the 3 I played was probably curban's. It looked great, and played great. If I had the cash on me today, I would've been sorely tempted.

…well, maybe it wasn’t mine. Mine had the yellow flipper rubbers and was next to my players condition Star Trek. Flipper power is adjustable, and I keep mine a little low…maybe shoulda increased it for the masses.

I’ll list it again on Pinside in a couple of days for the final show price.

Wife and I had a great time at the show both days. Lotsa great games and great people. Good to see the big crowds…we’re getting close to outgrowing the space!

#2447 11 months ago
    Quoted from Emig5m:

Is Pulp Fiction that good? I wasn't about to wait in a long-ass line like a roller coaster just to play a game for a few seconds. :p

First impression is that Pulp Fiction pinball is a little overhyped. I love the movie and am a huge Tarantino fan, in general. I was really looking forward to the pin. I only played it once yesterday, but think I had a pretty decent game…lit three character modes and had 2 or 3 multiballs. Callouts are great, but shots and gameplay weren’t terribly exciting. Didn’t realize how much I would miss ramps. Im predicting the modern crowd will tire of this quickly unless there’s WAY more to the game than I’m perceiving…I still want one, as it’ll be a great change of pace in a larger collection…just not as excited about it as I was when listening/reading all the hype.

I believe they haven’t delivered any, so you can ONLY play it at shows. Also, think only key distributors have one (and maybe only one).

#2452 11 months ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Yours was in the second row next to the stern star trek, right?

…yup, that was mine. Glad to hear you thought it played nicely. Thanks.

#2454 11 months ago
    Quoted from Moli410:

I played your machine and sent you a text message from the phone number on the card, never got a message back

I’m sorry. I didn’t receive the message. I had two calls all weekend about the machine. Maybe my handwriting was sloppy; if so, not a real good sales tactic!!! Live and learn. Thanks for reaching out by PM earlier today.

To everyone else reading, sorry about cluttering this thread…this will be last my post about my machines.

Looking forward to the York show!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider curban.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2023-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=curban and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.