(Topic ID: 314996)

Pinfest 2023 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7048 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8681 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8679 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8680 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8678 (resized).jpeg
    ADD7B557-E608-4429-BA0A-32259648311A (resized).jpeg
    0192DA03-D72A-4E57-B263-900E8DCE635A (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230517_200419_eBay (resized).jpg
    89672125-E4F6-460A-BC41-79930FEA938C (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2633 (resized).jpeg
    723BA0A6-D420-47C9-A79B-20CF2834A0E2 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20230510-074036.png
    6F27FFCC-3B45-4A02-8C25-C2D8CF1BA1B4 (resized).jpeg
    EAC6558C-087C-49A7-995B-B94717922903 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butch2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 1 year ago

Only a little over 18 weeks away

1 month later
    #159 1 year ago
    Quoted from DorkInAbox:

For those who have or have had vendor spots at the show;
    I'm potentially going to have 6 machines for sale. I would also be bringing one game just to share with people, not for sale. Would 1 vendor space fit this many machines set up and playable or would I need 2 spaces?

You can fit 4 across the back with 2 on the sides in front of the 4. Technically you can fit 8 if you put 4 back to back but that would take up the whole booth and you really would have a tough time getting to the 4 that are in the back.

3 weeks later
    #321 1 year ago
    Quoted from monkeybug:

2. BALLS! Looking for used, pitted, rusted balls for an art project. Not looking to pay a lot but if you have some kicking around you can turn them into beer money instead of throwing them away (or into the neighbours yard).

I have a small bucket of them I can bring. (as long as I can remember to bring) I was going to put a free sign on them as souvenirs but you can have them all.

Butch's Game Garage had a great show last year! After talking to Ivan, we are going to double our vendor booth spots this year to 4! Same aisle as last year, behind Cointaker and hopefully next to Jody at Ramp O' Matic again!

Along with a ton of games, we will have Color DMD's and a lots of various parts for sale as usual!

Current list of games available:

James Bond Pro

James Bond Limited Edition

Jurassic Park Home Pin

Godzilla Premium

Gun's N Roses Limited Edition

Data East Guns N Roses

Aliens standard

Aliens Limited Version (LV)

Aliens limited that's out of the box and needs a side decal.

Cactus Canyon SE

Cactus Canyon LE

AC/DC Vault Premium HUO Low plays Mint!

Walking Dead LE

Deadpool Pro

Hobbit Smaug

No Good Gophers

Original Attack from Mars W/New Radcals, ramps & many extras!

Medieval Madness Remake with all the Royal upgrades (in transit)

Some ads are in the Marketplace, others I may hold off on listing until closer to the show. (It's coming up fast!)

I will hold games with a non-refundable deposit. Pictures are available.

New stuff comes in every week, so inventory is constantly changing!

Follow me on Facebook at Butch's Game Garage LLC for pics of the new games as I pick them up!

1 week later
    #467 1 year ago
    Quoted from JakePG:

Anybody going that sells legs? Looking for standard 28.5''. For a Bally game

Last year Marco Booth had legs for a pretty good price

#491 1 year ago
    Quoted from DanMarino:

I've got the same need. Old, junky legs would be fine for me.

Usually I have old legs for $15 a set. Been getting mostly newer stuff that doesn't need them so I don't have much to bring this year. Maybe 2-3 sets.

Quoted from RVApinballer:

Anyone bringing a Godzilla pro or premium for a solid price? Must be HUO. Mods or no mods is ok, but price must be competitive.
    I’ll put a bounty out there, $6500 for a huo GZ pro
    Also interested in Star Wars pro, AC/DC vault Pro, GOT pro. A long shot would be a LOTR home use only(no mods is just fine). Check my feedback, I’m a good guy to work with.

I have a Star Wars Comic Home pin coming in this week, an AC/DC Vault Premium on hand (Gorgeous, low play HUO) and a Godzilla Pro with a bunch of cool mods, but I'm going to list that for $7500. Sounds like close to what you want, but not quite there. PM me if any interest.

Just over 6 weeks away from the show!

I can hold any of the following games with a deposit for the show now that it's closer:

James Bond Pro

Godzilla Premium

Aliens standard

Aliens Limited Version

Aliens limited that's out of the box and needs a side decal.

Cactus Canyon SE

AC/DC Vault Premium HUO Low plays Mint!

Walking Dead LE (pending)

No Good Gophers

The Simpsons Pinball party

Houdini

Halloween CE

Godzilla Pro with a bunch of mods

Data East Guns n' Roses

Medieval madness remake with a bunch of Royal upgrades

Jurassic Park home pin

Star Wars comic home pin

Avengers Infinity Quest Premium HUO

Bugs Bunny Birthday Bash

Pictures are available for most games. Some I just listed yesterday on Facebook, more listing shortly.

#514 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

Any Capcom legs?

Sorry, no. Been a long time since I had any Capcom games

1 week later
    #615 1 year ago
    Quoted from NovaCade:

Bob Butch @ Butchs Game Garage has one now. Offering to hold until Pinfest pickup too

Thanks, it's getting traded tomorrow though.

#706 1 year ago
    Quoted from unlockpinball:

Looking to do a bulk deal on Color DMD's! Still interested in 1 or 2 but looking for 5 or more.

I'll have some Color DMD's in Butch's Game Garage booth. Same price as on their website, but I save you the shipping. I am taking deposits if you want to lock anything special in. Sorry, no discounts, if you order 5 or more you can go direct to Color DMD, I think you get free shipping on 5 or more (maybe 3?)

#733 1 year ago

I can bring NIB Aliens Standard or LV if pre-sold. I'll have my Aliens LV in my booth setup if not sold before then. Still waiting on the decal

#909 1 year ago
    Quoted from E_Gpinball:

Is anyone bringing a Jurassic Park (Home Edition) to the show floor? I definitely want to play it, but I may want to buy one.

I have one I can sell (also have Star Wars Home) PM sent.

#971 1 year ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

Anyone know if Starship Fantasy will be there, like every past year? I don't see them listed on the floorplan.

I spoke to him at the Texas show. It sounds like it's a multi-day drive for him and can't tie it into anything else to make it worthwhile.

#1050 1 year ago

Show opens 3 weeks from today!

Butch's Game Garage booth is even bigger this year! Still behind Cointaker, we have 2 double booths!

Here's a current list of what I have. I can hold games if pre-sold with a deposit. Most are listed in the Pinside Marketplace. I do have a NIB Cactus Canyon LE that I got in a trade if anyone is looking for one. I had a buyer lined up but he is now ghosting me.

James Bond Pro

Godzilla Premium

Godzilla Pro with a bunch of mods (Traded)

Aliens standard

Aliens Limited Version

Aliens limited that's out of the box and needs a side decal. (Should be in before the show)

Cactus Canyon Limited Edition

No Good Gophers

The Simpsons Pinball party (Sold)

Houdini (Sold)

Halloween CE

Jurassic Park home pin

Star Wars comic home pin (Movie art)

Star Wars Premium (Movie art)

The Mandolrian Premium

Jersey Jack Wizard of Oz 75th anniversary edition (Sold)

Toy Story Limited Edition

Valhalla with signatures

I'll also have a bunch of various parts, shaker motors and a limited number of Color DMD's. I am taking deposits on DMD's if you want me to hold one for you.

#1170 1 year ago
    Quoted from RVApinballer:

Any vendors or distributors bringing a FF pro or a GZ pro, HUO or new, for a competitive cash price? Feel free to PM me. I’ll be there all weekend. Would also consider a premium of either but mainly price wise looking for a Pro. Thanks!

I expect Cointaker to have show games of FF Pro for sale (Premiums aren't made yet that I'm aware of). Not sure on GZ.

#1180 1 year ago
    Quoted from Robotoes:

I think there is going to be only 1 FF Pro (at least that might be for sale - maybe they'll have a couple of others), and I believe it's been spoken for...(not by me!)

Typically Stern allocates a bunch of the newest games for dealers going to shows. I would say reach out to Melissa beforehand to see if she is going to have any available.

#1381 1 year ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Anyone seen purposely setting off stink bombs should be permanently banned from the show.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

There's plenty of ventilation. Smells don't generally linger for long. Everybody just seems to like talking about it.

You guys talk about it so much that this guy is a legend in his own mind now. You've almost guaranteed that he's going to do it again. At best you should be promoting to be on a lookout and find who this guy is and have him ejected from this and future shows. This is the first and last I'm speaking of it.

#1382 1 year ago

Here's the current list. Have about 8 more to add to the pile in the picture, but I'm going to be ready!

I'll have two double booths between Jody at Rampomatic and Cointaker. If there's something you're interested in give me a shout and we'll lock it up and I'll make sure it's there!

Jurassic Park Premium

James Bond Pro

Godzilla Premium

Aliens standard

Aliens Limited Version

Aliens limited that's out of the box and needs a side decal. (Decal is finally here! Getting installed today)

No Good Gophers

Jurassic Park home pin

Star Wars home pin movie art

Star Wars Premium movie art

The Mandolrian Premium

Led Zeppelin Premium with topper and other extras

Chicago gaming Cactus Canyon limited edition

Toy Story LE

Valhalla

Avengers Infinity Quest Limited Edition

Rocky and Bullwinkle

Godfather Limited Edition

Elvira House of Horrors Premium

Tomorrow I'll have:

Guardians Pro

Avengers Infinity Quest Premium

Godzilla Pro

20230423_064743 (resized).jpg20230423_064743 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #1752 11 months ago
    Quoted from NovaCade:

Anybody bringing a Mando pro for sale? I have a buddy looking for one

I'll have a Premium in my booths

#2000 11 months ago

Here's a final list of what we plan on bringing and games that can be brought if a deal is in place.

Our booths will again be in the vendor area facing the free play area behind Cointaker and Ramp O Matic.

Games we're bringing and setting up (17 total).

Aliens Limited Version

Aliens Standard

No Good Gophers

Star Wars Pro

Star Wars premium

The Mandalorian Premium

Led Zeppelin with topper

Toy Story Limited Edition

Avengers Infinity Quest Premium with topper

Avengers Infinity Quest Limited Edition with topper

Jurassic Park Premium with mods

Game of thrones Pro with color DMD

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro

Godzilla Pro with a bunch of mods

The Hobbit Limited Edition

Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles premium with mods

Games that can be brought if a deal is in place:

Godfather limited edition

James Bond Pro

James Bond limited edition

Jurassic Park home version

Star Wars Home version

Cactus Canyon Limited Edition

Sega Godzilla

I do have some pictures on my phone of most games, some are listed here in the marketplace. Please contact me for prices and what mods are on each game. Or stop by the booth and check them out in person! Each game will be clearly marked with a price and mod list.

We will also be bringing a limited number of color DMDs, shaker motors and various parts!

Kylie from Pin Jack is flying in from California to demonstrate his product in our booth. He will have a table with us! Come check out his Pin jack!

20230502_112033 (resized).jpg20230502_112033 (resized).jpg
    #2370 11 months ago

Final day!

Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday! Great show so far, hopefully today is as strong!

Brought 16+ games, bought and traded a few.

Starting today with:

Godfather Limited Edition $11,750

Aliens Limited $10,200

Aliens Standard $8450

Avengers Infinity Quest Limited Edition with topper $12,000

Star Wars Premium $8400

Mandolrian Premium $8400

Guardians of the Galaxy $6600

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Premium $8400

Avatar Limited Edition (only 250 made) color DMD $7500

The Big Lebowski $13,500 (Low plays) below Pinside average! I would keep it for myself, but I have an Early Achiever coming in shortly.

No Good Gophers with topper $5000

The Flintstones $4500

As a vendor, these can leave anytime. They don't have to stay until 6pm.

Sold out of Color LED displays, but still have LCD ones

Other stuff on my table, Alien back Plexi, Hobbit Back glass, Foundry mod, DVD's, shaker motors, a bar light and other miscellaneous stuff!

Come make a deal early! I'm going to have to make 2 trips home, so I'm shutting it down fairly early this afternoon.

#2630 11 months ago

I don't see the show moving anywhere. Freeplay registration went from pretty low until the last minute and turned into people showing up with extra games and maxing out. I know a couple of vendors missed out on getting in, but there were booths to be had 2 months ago. I added a 2nd booth in Feb/March.

Ivan does a great job with the show! No need to rip the whole thing up because we may have been able to do 5%-10% more. If you want a vendor booth, register early, same for Free play. There is always turnover.

#2633 11 months ago

I also want to thank Ivan for running the show and everyone who stopped by, bought a machine or parts or just stopped to say hello!

As always, it was a head spinning non-stop 3-day experience where I didn't sit down once! Lol

This year because I doubled the size I paid a friend of mine who isn't in the hobby to come and help us. It was definitely eye-opening for him!

Picked up a few trades and deals at the show that I'll be listing soon. Here's a picture of the stuff that I did not have ads for before the show.

20230507_165821 (resized).jpg20230507_165821 (resized).jpg
    #2707 11 months ago

1st let me say again, I appreciate all you do for the show and the vendors!

My 2 cents:

I think T-shirts after the show is probably more of a pain than it's worth at this point (Shipping, ect.) What about next year with the pre-orders you can order this years also? I believe York did that 1 year with the "Racy" shirt that immediately sold out.

I'm good with 10-11am opening on Friday as long as I know it's coming. I thought I had more time to wander around before the doors opened.

Earlier setup on Thursday is always welcome.

Maybe you can do a combo, T-shirt/ticket pre-order with a table that opens before normal hours? I believe Texas does that.

Also, as a vendor I have friends who hit me up for tickets. Maybe as part of the welcome packet we can pre-buy regular tickets also. Not the vendor wristband, regular admission ones we can pass on. That might save some traffic.

4 weeks later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butch2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2023-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=butch2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.