(Topic ID: 314996)

Pinfest 2023 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7048 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8681 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8679 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8680 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8678 (resized).jpeg
    ADD7B557-E608-4429-BA0A-32259648311A (resized).jpeg
    0192DA03-D72A-4E57-B263-900E8DCE635A (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230517_200419_eBay (resized).jpg
    89672125-E4F6-460A-BC41-79930FEA938C (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2633 (resized).jpeg
    723BA0A6-D420-47C9-A79B-20CF2834A0E2 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20230510-074036.png
    6F27FFCC-3B45-4A02-8C25-C2D8CF1BA1B4 (resized).jpeg
    EAC6558C-087C-49A7-995B-B94717922903 (resized).jpeg
    There are 2,850 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 57.
    #2451 11 months ago
    Quoted from curban:

There were a few WOZECLE’s. Unfortunately, mine didnt sell even after dropping to $9500. Still was worth bringing since people enjoyed playing it…checked up on it a lot and it was constantly played. Zero issues both days (except for the sore back moving that beast!)

…well, maybe it wasn’t mine. Mine had the yellow flipper rubbers and was next to my players condition Star Trek. Flipper power is adjustable, and I keep mine a little low…maybe shoulda increased it for the masses.
    I’ll list it again on Pinside in a couple of days for the final show price.
    Wife and I had a great time at the show both days. Lotsa great games and great people. Good to see the big crowds…we’re getting close to outgrowing the space!

I played your machine and sent you a text message from the phone number on the card, never got a message back

#2452 11 months ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Yours was in the second row next to the stern star trek, right?

…yup, that was mine. Glad to hear you thought it played nicely. Thanks.

#2453 11 months ago

The single best part of the show by far without question hands down, number one :

It was sunny and not raining. What a joy after what seems like 10 years in a row of drenching depressing rain and humidity to see the doors open and fresh non BO, sewer gas and patchouli air and the sun shining. Oh the simple joys. Great show. My feet are toast.

#2454 11 months ago
    Quoted from Moli410:

I played your machine and sent you a text message from the phone number on the card, never got a message back

I’m sorry. I didn’t receive the message. I had two calls all weekend about the machine. Maybe my handwriting was sloppy; if so, not a real good sales tactic!!! Live and learn. Thanks for reaching out by PM earlier today.

To everyone else reading, sorry about cluttering this thread…this will be last my post about my machines.

Looking forward to the York show!

#2455 11 months ago
    Quoted from Emig5m:

The problem with public arcades and places like this is that you can't seem to hear the damned game that you're playing but you can seem to hear everything else around you drowning out the sound of the game that you're playing lol.

Amen, brother. But that's what shows are like. I was excited to see queen since I'm getting one, but didn't bother to wait in line. I watched others play and put my ear near the speaker so I could hear what was going on. Made the game much better.

#2456 11 months ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

The single best part of the show by far without question hands down, number one :
    It was sunny and not raining. What a joy after what seems like 10 years in a row of drenching depressing rain and humidity to see the doors open and fresh non BO, sewer gas and patchouli air and the sun shining. Oh the simple joys. Great show. My feet are toast.

Looked for you at the show Mark. Sorry we didn’t connect.

I did score a minty GnR LE for $6,800. Did you ever unload yours? I kid I kid!!!

#2457 11 months ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Anyone know what these were supposed to be advertising?
    Someone kept putting them on my games
    [quoted image]

Turner pinball? Lol.

#2458 11 months ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Looked for you at the show Mark. Sorry we didn’t connect.
    I did score a minty GnR LE for $6,800. Did you ever unload yours? I kid I kid!!!

Got to play a ton of games for the first time: Foo, Bond, Pulp, Tank Force, Queen and Godfather. I honestly think Godfather is the best looking and shooting game of the bunch and also seems like the most interesting rules wise. Buuuuuuuuuuuttttt…I don’t know about that theme integration man. Seems like a missed opportunity. But I think I’d like to own one someday. I will definitely own a Pulp Fiction someday. That game has it all.

#2459 11 months ago

Also really cool meeting Bill (superskillshot.com) and seeing his awesome work

I was interested to see the Pinjack in action so that was a nice addition as well

IMG_0810 (resized).jpegIMG_0810 (resized).jpeg
    #2460 11 months ago

Allentown was awesome as usual. Sold everything I brought except one megatouch and tx sector. Totally fine keeping TX, I’ll use it locally in tournaments as a pop up game.

Thanks as usual to Ivan and crew.... it a lotta work to do that show. I hope folks understand that.

Always great to see old friends and make new ones in this thing of ours.

Played GTF and GF... really liked both. JJP needs to fix their bozo pricing if they want to sell more than 150 GF’s LOL. I’ll pick one up when they hit 8k like the gnrle’s are doing.

Only things I didn’t like about the weekend is that it goes by so damn quick, every year. Also my liftgate broke, so that’ll be fun to deal with tomorrow. Special thanks to Rochesters finest Bruce and mark for helping me dead lift a dead liftgate from the ground into lock position on my truck LOL.

Mike

#2461 11 months ago
    Quoted from Adrift:

THANK YOU for bringing this machine. Wow...it turned out great. The amount of work you put in really shows. I especially loved seeing the Esso Gasoline tie-in on the backglass...gave me a good chuckle.

No problem at all, glad you enjoyed it!! Thanks to everyone who stopped by and offered compliments. Game got 289 plays over a day and a half.

And yes, backglass is straight factory. Always found the reference amusing also.

Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I had a question about that tie-in . Was that factory? I saw that and thought it was pretty funny! I was going to ask Colsond3 about it but every time he was there he was busy and other times when I was there he was not
    That cabinet was butter smooth! Great work went into that and the inside was as clean as the outside!

Sorry we didn’t meet up dude! You should’ve tapped my shoulder. The show turned out to be much busier for me than I anticipated. Running all over the damn place.

I’ll hit you up next time I’m in the Quakertown area and we can hang and talk some games.

#2462 11 months ago
    Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Allentown was awesome as usual. Only things I didn’t like about the weekend is that it goes by so damn quick, every year

Concur that Allentown is my favorite show. It is a 9 hour one-way drive for me and I go the long way to not pay the PA Turnpike tolls. This was my 4th time and I promised myself I would play more games but I still probably walked 10 miles between Thur and Friday scanning all areas for a part or game that surely had just arrived and I didn’t want to miss out.

Great to chat with Nic, Bruce, Colson, Dave, Gary, Tom, George, Chris and Todd Tuckey.

I must have missed seeing Levi play GTF

#2463 11 months ago

Great show as always! I was a little disappointed that many of the bigger vendors didn't turn their games on in the mornings before the main doors were opened. I was thinking of buying a new game but wasn't able to properly evaluate most of them due to the crowds and noise once people came in and the games were finally turned on. A big part of a game for me is the music, sound effects and call outs. I won't even consider purchasing a game unless I can hear the sounds and see if they are something I like. I tried playing Foo Fighters once they were available for play and enjoyed the game play, but literally couldn't hear a thing coming out of the speakers. So no go.

Similarly, 007 play I didn't find overly exciting, and couldn't hear anything whatsoever due to low volume and high crowd noise. Maybe great theme music and call outs would have changed my thoughts on it. For now, it's a pass.

I did get in a game or two on the Godzilla Premium before the crowds arrived and enjoyed that a lot, but it wasn't for sale, being used as a demo for the lit speaker mod being sold. Didn't see any others ready to go cash and carry.

Saw part of a game played on Pulp Fiction. Seemed to have cool speech call outs, but 8k+ for an alpha numeric game? Not for me. Got one game in on Godfather and it reminded me heavily of Sopranos. Interesting but not enough to pull the trigger after one game. Maybe down the road.

Ended up leaving with the same pocket full of cash I brought. Only bought a bunch of LEDs from Melissa. Still, a great show! Missed out on a nice Pool Sharks and couldn't quite make a deal on the Time Machine which was very nice. Wanted to find an Elvira HOH or JP Prem but none were around. The one JP Prem I saw wasn't on when I went to play it and sold before I could get back to it. The hunt for my next game continues!

#2464 11 months ago

Busiest Pinfest yet (for me, anyways)! Was good to see “all of y’all” the usual suspects and make some deals. Wish I had more time for some fixes and tricks/tips… but it was all business this time.

Best deals to be found? This thread.
    Second best? Thursday early.
    Third best? Saturday late!

Thanks to Pete for the Volley hookup, and cantbfrank for the Astro. Finally, the last two wedges on my personal must-have list… ahhhhh.

I didn’t bring a game, but like most of you, I wouldn’t have appreciated it being used as an advertising billboard without asking. So… next year let’s agree to remove random ads on not only your game, but your neighbor’s game, and every other game on the floor. After all… wax on? WAX OFF! Respect the games.

See y’all at York. Won’t be Skyrocket but something equally buttery-smooth from the fleet.

#2465 11 months ago

What did you guys think about the luma legs? Pretty cool mod, pinball legs that light up!!

#2466 11 months ago

It’s lit pinball cup holders, very neat mod

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #2467 11 months ago

Almost forgot pin Jacks !! Good bye back problems!! Thank you Pinfest

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #2468 11 months ago

For those that missed it, Crazy Levi was interviewed and gushed over how great Galactic Tank Force is Screenshot (289) (resized).pngScreenshot (289) (resized).png

#2469 11 months ago

Sounds like Ivan and his crew did a great job as always. Also sounds like a lot of people "stepped up" and brought plenty of machines for the Free Play Area and for sale. I know the Flea Market area was sold out and sounds like everyone did great on that side also. ALL POSITIVE NEWS.

As far as me - I am glad I didn't have to (or want to) deal with setting up this year. Pinfest always falls on the weekend of my birthday and our anniversary (I married my wife the day after my birthday so I never had to worry about forgetting our anniversary). Anyway I enjoyed being able to do something other than work on those two days but I did miss seeing a lot of my pinball friends.

Hopefully I'll be able to visit some of you this Fall at the York Show.

Glad the weather was FINALLY nice for an entire Allentown Show. I know the rain kind of killed things last year as far as sales went but I fully understand people not wanting to move machines in the rain. So great weather always helps!

Ivan - keep up the great work and I hope to see you at York. The rest of you keep having fun chasing those silver balls!

#2470 11 months ago
    Quoted from gmanrulz46:

What did you guys think about the luma legs? Pretty cool mod, pinball legs that light up!!

Was that attack from mars in the lobby with those legs open to play? It looked so inviting lol

#2471 11 months ago

Luma Legs were cool, but are they kid-proof? Just the right height to get coins and fingers and things wedged/poked in there.

#2472 11 months ago
    Quoted from tgarrett09:

Was that attack from mars in the lobby with those legs open to play? It looked so inviting lol

I think it was just a show piece to look at

#2473 11 months ago
    Quoted from gmanrulz46:

I think it was just a show piece to look at

It was, but it also had a prototype of some new glare reducing glass product that Ivan will be selling. His Medusa had it as well. You can clean it with regular cleaners vs. the other types that need special cleaners/cloths.... game changing for me. I love the invisglass/voodoo glass type products but if they require special cleaner or towels, not for me. Too much risk of damage.

#2474 11 months ago

Nope, just showing off the legs.

Quoted from tgarrett09:

#2475 11 months ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Luma Legs were cool, but are they kid-proof? Just the right height to get coins and fingers and things wedged/poked in there.

Was there a price listed on those Luma Legs? They were cool looking and the custom options will probably make people happy.

If i were to do it I’d get black with a non game specific design so that it could be swapped off games when selling or trading.

#2476 11 months ago

This was quite possibly the best Pinfest ever, both from the show's perspective and from my own endeavors. I sold everything I brought and came home with the 2 Bally "sisters" Elektra and Xenon I've been wanting for a long time.

3 reasons this year's show stands out from the rest:

1) For the first time in recent memory the free play was 100% full. There wasn't a single empty spot when the show opened and I'd say a very high percentage of the games remained there for Saturday as well.

2) The free play section had GOOD quality titles throughout. It wasn't just hoards of EMs and early SS games. Many modern LCD screen and DMD era games mixed in with some of the nicest looking/playing EMs I have ever seen at Pinfest.

3) The energy level never died out on Saturday. Unlike previous shows where things seem to die out around 3 or 4pm on Saturday, the place was absolutely rocking right up until the last minute. Great crowd, great energy, and great games being played the whole time.

My complaints: None. Did I mention the weather was perfect?

PXL_20230507_182641346 (resized).jpgPXL_20230507_182641346 (resized).jpgPXL_20230507_183146839 (resized).jpgPXL_20230507_183146839 (resized).jpg

#2477 11 months ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

Was there a price listed on those Luma Legs? They were cool looking and the custom options will probably make people happy.
    If i were to do it I’d get black with a non game specific design so that it could be swapped off games when selling or trading.

They were supposed to hold a drawing for a set of legs at 8PM Saturday but they were long gone by then.
    Did they ever announce the winners of the drawing?

#2478 11 months ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

The legs are $ 399 and take about 2 weeks (or less) to produce. I believe shipping is more. Go to lumalegz.com

#2479 11 months ago

FYI, it rained during load-in on Thursday...as it always does!!

Great show this year! Pretty much summed everything up already by everyone else. I did not get to see much of what it was like on friday, as I was pretty pinned down in my booth for 13 hours other than restroom breaks. I brought a couple games back home, sold one, bought one...sold some ramps and met some great Pinsiders. The rivet press got some use from some greatful pinheads and I hope to offer that again next year.

#2480 11 months ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Great show this year! Pretty much summed everything up already by everyone else. I did not get to see much of what it was like on friday, as I was pretty pinned down in my booth for 13 hours other than restroom breaks. I brought a couple games back home, sold one, bought one...sold some ramps and met some great Pinsiders. The rivet press got some use from some greatful pinheads and I hope to offer that again next year.

That’s a coffee cup full!

#2481 11 months ago

Just wanted to say thank you to all that Visited me at my booth, It was a pleasure helping you and Countless guys over the whole Pinfest show keeping there games going for Everyone to Enjoy in freeplay area.
    Special thanks to Ivan for Putting on a Outstanding show again this Year !!!!

20230505_111853 (resized).jpg20230505_111853 (resized).jpg
    #2482 11 months ago

Doing up some Amish Blue Cheese and bacon on my farmers market patties in RI right now..

20230507_185626.jpg20230507_185626.jpg
    #2483 11 months ago
    Quoted from SKORR_Arcades:

If you want to play Circus Voltaire (a very nice one with color dmd) go to Rock Fantasy in Middletown, NY. It's only an 1hr20min from you. Plus there's 50+ game between RF and Quinnz Pinz which is close by.

Yea Silverball on the Asbury Park boardwalk about the same distance also has a very nice one...problem is like I said above you just can't hear it while you play and I can get more enjoyment playing the various digital versions on my PC in either VPX or PinballFX3 and amazingly I can hear it crystal clear lol. I'll have to check that place out you mentioned though as I'm always up to experience new arcades, especially on my recent adventure into pinball.

Quoted from slochar:

Did not care for Godfather at all, the theme is cold for me as I don't care about the movie, and the flippers were weak.... as was the plunger! Couldn't make the opening ramp. Some neat things on the playfield like the candycane lock. The flippers and plunger were set stronger on the Cointaker one.

Yea I played Godfather at Silverball... Not a fan of gangster movies or theming and really didn't enjoy the gameplay too much either although it's hard to get into a new game when you can't even hear it. The ball fell off the straight down ramp before it got to the bottom multiple times...it that by design? I'm still liking the idea of getting a Foo Fighters Pro...I thought that was the most enjoyable gameplay that I played at the show and of any recent games that I've played.... I kinda liked Jersey Jack GnR but again....when you can't even hear it how can you really have fun. I was waiting in line for Queen at Pinfest when it appeared to have malfunctioned or the ball got stuck and three people were trying to tilt it over so I was like screw this shiz and went on to something else....actually that's probably about the time I bailed... tired and cranky me lol. :p

#2484 11 months ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Doing up some Amish Blue Cheese and bacon on my farmers market patties in RI right now..
    [quoted image]

Nice. I was bummed when I went through the market around 530 yesterday and meat guy was closed already. Wanted to bring home a couples of nice steaks.

#2485 11 months ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Are you guys who buy multiple pins at one shot millionaires and/or just in the gaming industry as business purchases or is it like your only hobby and all of your access have fun funds can go into this one hobby? I'll be hard pressed to even own one pin at the prices of these things and I own six uprights including the ever so desirable Budweiser Tapper, which in of itself is unheard of to the general population to own multiple arcade games in your home, and still the price of one pin is like nearly my entire upright collection....lol. I ride ATVs, I fly and own various types drones, go a lot of concerts and they're priced out the azz anymore, hi-fi (which I'm trying to get out of, if anyone wants some B&W 800 series speakers towards a pin let me know lol), etc.... at the end of the day, love them or not, it's a dead serious amount of money for a single game let alone buying multiple of them at one shot, and especially when anything worth owning/playing costs more used than brand new lol. Eh don't mind me, I'm just a poor scrub trying to hang with the upper class crowd... :p

#2486 11 months ago

Emig5m you need to make some pinside friends and hopefully buy a broken machine to fix up, or go the EM route.

#2487 11 months ago
    Quoted from Emig5m:

Are you guys who buy multiple pins at one shot millionaires and/or just in the gaming industry as business purchases or is it like your only hobby and all of your access have fun funds can go into this one hobby? I'll be hard pressed to even own one pin at the prices of these things and I own six uprights including the ever so desirable Budweiser Tapper, which in of itself is unheard of to the general population to own multiple arcade games in your home, and still the price of one pin is like nearly my entire upright collection....lol. I ride ATVs, I fly and own various types drones, go a lot of concerts and they're priced out the azz anymore, hi-fi (which I'm trying to get out of, if anyone wants some B&W 800 series speakers towards a pin let me know lol), etc.... at the end of the day, love them or not, it's a dead serious amount of money for a single game let alone buying multiple of them at one shot, and especially when anything worth owning/playing costs more used than brand new lol. Eh don't mind me, I'm just a poor scrub trying to hang with the upper class crowd... :p

You have all kinds here. Love all serve all in this community. Find a screaming deal on a pin that needs work, put some time in, sell for a profit and buy the next. Work your way up. Or just hang out with Boob. If you are nice enough to him he will buy you a few. That’s what I did.

#2488 11 months ago
    Quoted from Emig5m:

Not a millionaire at all. Many folks on this site have garages bigger than my home. But what I do is work at making much needed ramps 6-7 days a week 20-30 hours a week 9 months out of the year on top of my 40 hour a week day job. Its time consuming, but it helps fund my hobby. But the real payback is going to these shows and having folks stop by my booth and thank me for helping make their game they love come back to life when they thought there was no way they would ever see that ramp made again. Also walking around and seeing games at shows with my ramp in them, or seeing sale ads for games with one of my ramps in them really makes the whole thing worthwhile to me.

I have made a lot of ramps for "stinker" games, and that isnt by accident. Those games do not bring high dollars when they go up for sale, so someone who is new to the hobby or does not have a huge budget can now get into this hobby and afford to have a game in their home that is functional and does not look like a cobbled together hunk of crap.

I am one of those people. I spent a reasonable sum on a Gold Wings a few years back because a friend suggested my basement needed one. I remember thinking spending a grand on a game was a lot at the time, but its been a fun ride ever since.

#2489 11 months ago
    Quoted from Emig5m:

it's a dead serious amount of money for a single game let alone buying multiple of them at one shot, and especially when anything worth owning/playing costs more used than brand new lol.

You don’t have any games on your wish list. What type of game are you looking for? I’ll sell you one for a decent price, or help you find something.

Not sure what you meant by “anything worth owning or playing”…there’s a ton of games that are underrated and a boatload of fun. You certainly don’t need a brand new game, the A-list titles or something that came out in the last two years.

Shoot me a PM and let me know what you’re looking for.

#2490 11 months ago
    Quoted from Emig5m:

I used to buy and sell before prices went completely stupid. I'm into everything I own for nothing. I refuse to pay the prices I see these days, I just laugh. If something new comes out that I must have (BTTF for example), I'll let two go, or maybe just say F it and buy it....but again, I have a full arcade in my basement that I'm into for nothing just because I bought, repaired, and flipped games for a few years. I'm basically no longer a player in this current market.

#2491 11 months ago
    Quoted from Emig5m:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-do-for-a-living

#2492 11 months ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

[quoted image]

On behalf of all the Hoofties and Shwiks in the Greater Lehigh Valley area , I bestow upon you the honor of Honorary Pennsylvania Dutchman

#2493 11 months ago

Bummed I missed the show this year
    Couldn’t make it due to some stuff popping up
    Certainly would have bought a few em
    Bummed I missed the firecracker and target alpha for 400.
    If anyone decides to sell pm me!
    Until next season!
    Looked to be an incredible turn out

#2494 11 months ago

Thanks to everyone who came by and checked out my Multi-pin. It was great chatting with folks about it.

8D39B66D-20DE-4396-884A-115593B3E7E2 (resized).jpeg8D39B66D-20DE-4396-884A-115593B3E7E2 (resized).jpeg

#2495 11 months ago
    Quoted from Clytor:

Thanks to everyone who came by and checked out my Multi-pin. It was great chatting with folks about it.
    [quoted image]

Your multi-pin played awesome. My wife and I enjoyed it very much and can't thank you enough for bringing it for freeplay.
    -Mike

#2496 11 months ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Levi getting interviewed early Friday AM.
    [quoted image]

I turned the tables on the press and asked some questions!

I know it’s childish but I love the 69 mic.

Oh and for more childish fun check out the AWESOME score A tournament finalist jade Ang put up on Mini Pool!

6B7CF9F6-4EE0-45CD-9946-DC4926087742 (resized).jpeg6B7CF9F6-4EE0-45CD-9946-DC4926087742 (resized).jpeg56F24A8B-19FA-4FC0-B638-473944CA8D32 (resized).jpeg56F24A8B-19FA-4FC0-B638-473944CA8D32 (resized).jpeg
    #2497 11 months ago

What a show! Scored soooo many goodies. Looking for a vendors...

First row at the end, opposite pingraffix, a couple was selling video game marquees.

#2498 11 months ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:You don’t have any games on your wish list. What type of game are you looking for? I’ll sell you one for a decent price, or help you find something.
    Not sure what you meant by “anything worth owning or playing”…there’s a ton of games that are underrated and a boatload of fun. You certainly don’t need a brand new game, the A-list titles or something that came out in the last two years.
    Shoot me a PM and let me know what you’re looking for.

Quoted from Emig5m:

Timing is everything. I only got in about 3 years ago and the price of NIB premiums have gone up $2k+. For example, I’m still kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on a JP premium for $7300 in 2021. People who bought them new in ‘19 prob paid below $7k and now they’re well over $9k

If you’re serious, take Colson up on his offer. Best advice anyone could give at this point is to start making friends

#2499 11 months ago

Best part of the show for me was @beelzeboob’s wife getting all handsy with me…while he watched.

Oh, and playing some games.

Honestly, it was a great show. Place was friggin packed Friday. Got to meet up with a ton of Pinsiders I know, got a ton of parts I needed, picked up some cool deco and BG’s. Time flies by, I wish I could’ve met up with some other people and played some more games.

#2500 11 months ago

Finally back home and recovering.

Allentown was AWESOME. Best one of these in many years.

Just tons of games, and it was in my opinion a buyer’s market if you weren’t fixated on the newest 5 machines or the Pinside top 10.

The tournament was also the best in Pinfest history by far, thanks in large part to my team and all of the guys (many pinsiders) who brought us rock solid games that gave us variety, reliability, and fun.

In fact the only game that went down was mine; the Ali that I bought on Thursday at the show. But even that wasn’t until the end and it made it through qualifying.

I really have no complaints about the show this year. Even the bathroom wasn’t that bad in my opinion. It wasn’t wafting over into the tournament area like it did last year during the torrential storms.

By the time we left around 6:30 Saturday night, there were still lots of games for people to play. I can’t imagine a better value in pinball than this show for a measly 20 bucks a day (if I were running it I’d raise it 5 bucks next year).

Big thanks to PoMC for making my oddball request for a single stern leg realized, and nocreditdot for the great deal on some old working Bally displays.

@sataneatscheese, curban and gmanrulz46 and everyone else for their new stern games for our tournament.

I’m really, really tired but looking forward to next year.

Thanks to the96stang for the great deal on this fantastic game. I hate going home empty-handed and this was just the kind of game I was looking for. Bushey Bros brought well over 26 great games and had many good deals to offer. My friend picked up their Alien Star. Always worth seeing what these guys have on hand.

9CF2108C-59C1-40E3-8069-12CB6D9F3E64 (resized).jpeg9CF2108C-59C1-40E3-8069-12CB6D9F3E64 (resized).jpeg

There are 2,850 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2023-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.