(Topic ID: 314996)

Pinfest 2023 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7048 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8681 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8679 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8680 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8678 (resized).jpeg
    ADD7B557-E608-4429-BA0A-32259648311A (resized).jpeg
    0192DA03-D72A-4E57-B263-900E8DCE635A (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230517_200419_eBay (resized).jpg
    89672125-E4F6-460A-BC41-79930FEA938C (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2633 (resized).jpeg
    723BA0A6-D420-47C9-A79B-20CF2834A0E2 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20230510-074036.png
    6F27FFCC-3B45-4A02-8C25-C2D8CF1BA1B4 (resized).jpeg
    EAC6558C-087C-49A7-995B-B94717922903 (resized).jpeg
    There are 2,849 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 57.
    #151 1 year ago

I have a full set of Stern Armor from a Godzilla for sale:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/145793

#152 1 year ago

Im looking for a TeamOne preferably in rough condition. Just finished Wiz 14, two more todo BUT I need a game to convert. Dont let me down Allentown!

20230213_170012_resized (resized).jpg20230213_170012_resized (resized).jpg
    #153 1 year ago

For those who have or have had vendor spots at the show;

I'm potentially going to have 6 machines for sale. I would also be bringing one game just to share with people, not for sale. Would 1 vendor space fit this many machines set up and playable or would I need 2 spaces?

#154 1 year ago
    Quoted from DorkInAbox:

I'm potentially going to have 6 machines for sale. I would also be bringing one game just to share with people, not for sale. Would 1 vendor space fit this many machines set up and playable or would I need 2 spaces?

I believe the vendor spots are 10' x 10', so that would only fit 4 machines in a single row. You could get creative by having 2 rows though, like head to head.

#155 1 year ago
    Quoted from DorkInAbox:

They would easily fit in flea market spaces. They do not have electricity. We bring a 110V power inverter and a car battery and that will run games while people play them. I only turned them on for those interested. The game your not selling, put it in the free play area.

#156 1 year ago

Have a perfect Black Hole outer backglass I can bring.

#157 1 year ago

I've got two sheets of Stern standard glass, pulled from a Star Trek Pro and a Godzilla LE. Asking $25 each, or $45 for both.

Also have the giclee of Zombie Yeti's StayPuft that was a reward for the "Keeping the Ball Alive" Stern book Kickstarter. Still in original tube, hasn't been unsealed yet, but can do so for photos, if requested

#158 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tokkentakker:

I have playfield protectors for Gorgar and High Speed that I can bring to the show. They are still wrapped in their protective film. $50 each.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Both playfield protectors have been spoken for.

#159 1 year ago
    Quoted from DorkInAbox:

You can fit 4 across the back with 2 on the sides in front of the 4. Technically you can fit 8 if you put 4 back to back but that would take up the whole booth and you really would have a tough time getting to the 4 that are in the back.

#160 1 year ago

I have a kiss playfield I can bring to the show. Can be installed in a machine or just wall art. I also has Ace Frehley sign the left side plastic. It’s a complete topside playfield, no electronics or wiring on the back. Original plastic set, new pop bumpers and skirts, new rubber set, powder coated apron with new decals, Looking to get $1000 for it
    Also have a set of Metallica armor for sale as well, it’s new never installed side rails and hinges, powder coated black with green inserts $350
    Alltek ultimate solenoid driver board.
    Also have a nice coin door, new plastic set, new pop bumpers and a stencil kit for the Bally kiss machine

210EAA43-3FE1-428E-A5BB-FE17382A69E0 (resized).jpeg210EAA43-3FE1-428E-A5BB-FE17382A69E0 (resized).jpeg40444CBE-59A9-48F8-9D4B-CBA25937B214 (resized).jpeg40444CBE-59A9-48F8-9D4B-CBA25937B214 (resized).jpeg

#161 1 year ago

1st one if these for me. I'm excited

#162 1 year ago

Wow that’s stunning for an original kiss pf

#163 1 year ago
    Quoted from DorkInAbox:

You can get up to 8 in a space back to back if you get the right spot. The spot requires that there is an isle on both sides. I generally have these for those who bring such quantity but not sure what’s still available. Reach out to us with your needs and we’ll see what can be done.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2023

#164 1 year ago

Who has 90s nostalgia signs for me to hang up? Toys R Us? Kay Bee? Blockbuster?

#165 1 year ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

You seem more like a "Linen -N- Things" kinda guy lol

#166 1 year ago
    Quoted from tdiddy:

You seem more like a "Linen -N- Things" kinda guy lol

A guy can’t like toy stores AND a nice high thread count sheet set? Don’t make me choose!

#167 1 year ago

Looking for some classic Stern spinner mechs, and anything water themed/space themed- Stargate and Waterworld would be 1st choice.

#168 1 year ago

I'm looking for a Bally Eight Ball Deluxe NOS or CPR silkscreened PF. I will be at the show Thursday - Saturday.

#169 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bulskis9298:

I have a kiss playfield I can bring to the show. Can be installed in a machine or just wall art. I also has Ace Frehley sign the left side plastic. It’s a complete topside playfield, no electronics or wiring on the back. Original plastic set, new pop bumpers and skirts, new rubber set, powder coated apron with new decals, Looking to get $1000 for it
    Also have a set of Metallica armor for sale as well, it’s new never installed side rails and hinges, powder coated black with green inserts $350
    Alltek ultimate solenoid driver board.
    Also have a nice coin door, new plastic set, new pop bumpers and a stencil kit for the Bally kiss machine
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Is that an overlay?

#170 1 year ago

Looking for A13 if anyone looking too sell can pick up at show if a deal can be made before then

#171 1 year ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Is that an overlay?

Yes it’s an old overlay before repro playfields. Super nice, this is the second one I did, my friend has the first one I did over 15 years ago and has no issues with it. I use automotive clear on the playfield before the overlay is applied.

#172 1 year ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Is that an overlay?

I just noticed
    Xenon evolved! Nice

#173 1 year ago

Looking for Gottlieb Amazing Spider-man or Incredible Hulk

#174 1 year ago
    Quoted from freddy:

Xenon evolved! Nice

I lost a Super Bowl bet in the NFL thread.

#175 1 year ago

I have a friend looking for a Williams Comet. Projects are fine as long as they're not trashed. Let me know if you have one for sale.

#176 1 year ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

I have this 6 ft Fiberoptic Nintendo / Kaybee sign that I have no idea what I’m doing with

#177 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I have this 6 ft Fiberoptic Nintendo / Kaybee sign that I have no idea what I’m doing with

I pulled that from your basement a month ago and turned it into a coffee table.

#178 1 year ago
    Quoted from truemagoo102:

Looking for some classic Stern spinner mechs, and anything water themed/space themed- Stargate and Waterworld would be 1st choice.

Planning to have Waterworld at the show this year.

#179 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Planning to have Waterworld at the show this year.

How sweet is this right on

#180 1 year ago

I have a Ron Webb new "Melody" backglass for sale, willing to discount.

#181 1 year ago

Weird Al is now up and working 100%, so I'll be bringing it to Pinfest for anyone who wants to try it. I'll have it on the Freeplay floor the entire time, and will switch out the game module for Cosmic Cart Racing/Sorcerer's Apprentice and Heist if my other modules get in on time.

Weird Al (resized).jpgWeird Al (resized).jpg
    #182 1 year ago

Got a Rottendog System 11B/C power supply that has been repaired and tested. Had a bad voltage regulator.

https://www.pinballlife.com/rottendog-williams-system-11bc-power-supply-board.html

#183 1 year ago

I have a new Webb World Fair backglass for $225 and new Hurdy Gurdy backglass for $275. I know World glass is still being made by the so this will save you a $100, Hurdy Gurdy is not bring made so if you need it, grab this one now! I also have a complete Skyline backbox with a near mint glass for $330. Don’t think they make that glass anymore but if they did it would cost this much just got the glass!

#184 1 year ago

Looking for a 1948 Gottlieb Round Up backglass. Let me know if you can help. Yes, I'm aware of bgresto and the guy in Europe. Thanks.

#185 1 year ago

I’d be interested in nice Supersonic if anyone going in to the show in Friday has one to sell.

#186 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Weird Al is now up and working 100%, so I'll be bringing it to Pinfest for anyone who wants to try it. I'll have it on the Freeplay floor the entire time, and will switch out the game module for Cosmic Cart Racing/Sorcerer's Apprentice and Heist if my other modules get in on time.
    [quoted image]

You are a true silverball ambassador, Mr Mike!

#187 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinhead52:

I have a Ron Webb new "Melody" backglass for sale, willing to discount.

Glass is sold. I have wall hanger backglasses (goldenarrow TeamOne) and 5-6 TeamOne playfields for sale in the flea market

#188 1 year ago

I have a project Stern Hot Hand that I can possibly bring to the show.

#189 1 year ago

Seeking 1 of the following Allentown 2023....

*In original amazing shape*
    -1964 Williams heat wave
    -1974 Gottlieb Capt.Card
    -1977 Gottlieb team One
    1967 Gottlieb sing along

#190 1 year ago

Gonna bring my perfect Capcom Breakshot.Good bang for the buck here.

#191 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

[quoted image]

I like your style Mr. Cheese.

I remember the sweet games you brought last year. Still trying to decide if I'm going to drag my IJ to Allentown for free play. I brought it numerous years pre-COVID but damn is it heavy. Definitely bringing Family Guy- that seems to be a hit every year.

#192 1 year ago

Still looking for Apollo13 ,Goldeneye,STTNG,TAF the last two not looking for already restore I would like too do the restores for my self pm me what u have if we can make a deal can also pick up at Pinfest in May

#193 1 year ago

Looking for a used Dirty Harry Right ramp, Checkpoint, BTTF and Frankenstein ramp. I make all of these but my donors are all non-existent or in bad shape, and I reference the original each time I run them. I would be willing to make a discount deal on a new one in exchange for your old one.

Also looking for these to repro in the future- these would be extra ramps...not ramps out of your working machine. I do not know when I will get to them and do not want to keep anyone wating.

Stern Nascar right ramp
    Batman Forever
    Roller Coaster Tycoon
    Time machine
    Laser war
    The big Frankenstein ramp

#194 1 year ago

So far, super tentative lineup includes

GNRSE jjp (won’t be available until the show)
    Data East Star Wars
    Argosy
    Teed off with topper
    Stellar wars
    MAYBE Avatar pro (kind of want to keep)
    MAYBE Guardians pro
    Probably a golden tee live of unknown year
    Various megatouches

List will definitely change along the way

Cash or trade. My trade wants include
    Black Rose
    BS Dracula
    Cirqus Voltaire
    Radical
    Led Zeppelin premium in the 7-8k range
    Rush pro (looking for a good deal)
    Monster bash (any model almost any condition)
    Attack from Mars (any model almost any condition)
    MAYBE Champion Pub

I’m across from cointaker

See you there
    Mike

#195 1 year ago

I’ll be looking for anything (mods, parts, upgrades) for the following:

STTNG
    BSD
    TS
    JM
    HS2

#196 1 year ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Looking for a used Dirty Harry Right ramp, Checkpoint, BTTF and Frankenstein ramp. I make all of these but my donors are all non-existent or in bad shape, and I reference the original each time I run them. I would be willing to make a discount deal on a new one in exchange for your old one.
    Also looking for these to repro in the future- these would be extra ramps...not ramps out of your working machine. I do not know when I will get to them and do not want to keep anyone wating.
    Stern Nascar right ramp
    Batman Forever
    Roller Coaster Tycoon
    Time machine
    Laser war
    The big Frankenstein ramp

Is this the one you want? Mine broke in the corner and previous owner scabbed a piece to hold.

E17BD710-CAA6-4099-9811-AEBE5DDB705E (resized).jpegE17BD710-CAA6-4099-9811-AEBE5DDB705E (resized).jpeg
    #197 1 year ago

Also looking for new Bally and Williams side rails if anyone has any at the show or coin doors in great shape

#198 1 year ago

Will be listing a huo rush pro for sale this week very low play shaker motor

#199 1 year ago

looking for a 25inch lockdown bar for a Williams wide body. Also looking for a apron to fit a wide body any will do..

#200 1 year ago
    Quoted from stevenb28:

looking for a 25inch lockdown bar for a Williams wide body. Also looking for a apron to fit a wide body any will do..

I was looking for the wide body lockdown bars too but I ordered it instead new

There are 2,849 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2023-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.