(Topic ID: 314996)

Pinfest 2023 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7048 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8681 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8679 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8680 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8678 (resized).jpeg
    ADD7B557-E608-4429-BA0A-32259648311A (resized).jpeg
    0192DA03-D72A-4E57-B263-900E8DCE635A (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230517_200419_eBay (resized).jpg
    89672125-E4F6-460A-BC41-79930FEA938C (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2633 (resized).jpeg
    723BA0A6-D420-47C9-A79B-20CF2834A0E2 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20230510-074036.png
    6F27FFCC-3B45-4A02-8C25-C2D8CF1BA1B4 (resized).jpeg
    EAC6558C-087C-49A7-995B-B94717922903 (resized).jpeg
    There are 2,849 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 57.
    #451 1 year ago

If it's not sold by then I will probably bring my Operation Thunder for sale on the floor. Nice playing game besides an issue with the sound after prolonged gameplay - I can provide a video on request. Primarily want a cash offer but would potentially trade for the right game.

I may also bring my Johnny Mnemonic for sale or trade. Other than the typical cab fade it's a nice copy with LEDs all throughout and a practically NOS playfield. I can provide a photo album on request.

#452 1 year ago

I'm looking for a Jungle Queen/Jungle Princess playfield or complete project game. I'm really after the PF, so cab could be rough.

#453 1 year ago

Im looking to buy The Walking Dead machine

#454 1 year ago

Looking for a working Namco Bowl-O-Rama. Can add a nice pin plus cash for one.

8891546E-9187-482E-ADB5-9797E6E979D9 (resized).jpeg8891546E-9187-482E-ADB5-9797E6E979D9 (resized).jpeg
    #455 1 year ago
    Quoted from locksmith:

Looking for a working Namco Bowl-O-Rama. Can add a nice pin plus cash for one.
    [quoted image]

What's a nice pin? I have one I enjoy but I'd consider letting it go if the deal was right

#456 1 year ago

A friend at work has a Bally Star Trek from his childhood that he wants to sell. It has been sitting in the same spot for 42 years until yesterday when I brought it to my home. He knows that I'm in the hobby and asked to take care of this for him, well actually his 85 year old mother.

Even though the game has been HUO since 1980, it hasn't been as well cared for since the location it was used in was a detached game room that was more or less an out building with minimal climate control in NJ. I was told that the building did have some heat and was kept at 50 degrees in winter. I took photos before moving it from the game room. The game was purchased by his father from a neighbor that was in the vending business when the game was 2 years old.

The good: Cabinet in great shape. Solid and minimal fading since the building didn't have windows. The rear of the head has peeling, I guess from temp changes. It still boots and plays even though MPU battery is still there. There is some weirdness in the displays but they do work. It's 100% original down to the leg bolts. Backglass is nice although not perfect. Some paint loss near player 2 and 4 score windows.

The bad: Ball was never changed. PF has the usual wear on the center inserts and upper saucer eject. Inserts are cupped. PF very dirty and evidence of mold, no rodents or bugs though. Hole drilled through floor by op, hole also goes through the coin box, I guess a security type thing as I have seen this on other pins.
    Slide latch bolted through coin door.

I want to clean her up and bring it to Pinfest. I have a double indoor space by the restrooms. At this point I don't know what to ask for the game. First 3 pic is where the game was since 1980! Reproduction PF, plastics and backglasses are available for this title and would be a great candidate for a restore. I did a restore on this title in 2015 and it was a fun project.

P3190315 (resized).JPGP3190315 (resized).JPGP3190316 (resized).JPGP3190316 (resized).JPGP3190317 (resized).JPGP3190317 (resized).JPGP3200318 (resized).JPGP3200318 (resized).JPGP3200319 (resized).JPGP3200319 (resized).JPGP3200320 (resized).JPGP3200320 (resized).JPGP3200321 (resized).JPGP3200321 (resized).JPGP3200324 (resized).JPGP3200324 (resized).JPGP3200326 (resized).JPGP3200326 (resized).JPGP3200328 (resized).JPGP3200328 (resized).JPGP3200329 (resized).JPGP3200329 (resized).JPGP3200330 (resized).JPGP3200330 (resized).JPGP3200331 (resized).JPGP3200331 (resized).JPGP3200332 (resized).JPGP3200332 (resized).JPGP3200333 (resized).JPGP3200333 (resized).JPGP3200334 (resized).JPGP3200334 (resized).JPGP3200335 (resized).JPGP3200335 (resized).JPGP3200336 (resized).JPGP3200336 (resized).JPGP3200337 (resized).JPGP3200337 (resized).JPGP3200338 (resized).JPGP3200338 (resized).JPGP3200339 (resized).JPGP3200339 (resized).JPGP3200340 (resized).JPGP3200340 (resized).JPGP3200341 (resized).JPGP3200341 (resized).JPGP3200342 (resized).JPGP3200342 (resized).JPGP3200343 (resized).JPGP3200343 (resized).JPG
    #457 1 year ago

Very cool, Rich.

#458 1 year ago

Blue note price reduced to 5k included delivery to pinfest. Will add cash for godzilla pro if anyone interested in trade also have other wedge heads i will sell/trade just DM. Will be in usual parking spot for Friday

#459 1 year ago

Update...Fish Tales and Special Force sold already.- will probably bring Victory, Hook, Ripleys and Motordome for free play in my booth. The only one that is surely for sale is the Motordome. Not sure if I will hang a price on any of the others yet.

Also will have rivets, stretch wrap and deodorant available along with ramps, of course. If you would like me to hold specific ramps for you, please PM me your want list and I will be sure to have them there for you.

#460 1 year ago

Will anyone be bringing a Deadly Weapon, Hoops, or Car Hop for sale?

#461 1 year ago

La4s has a Hoops, but he wants a boat load of $$$ for it.

Quoted from DK:

Will anyone be bringing a Deadly Weapon, Hoops, or Car Hop for sale?

#462 1 year ago
    Quoted from N80G80:

La4s has a Hoops, but he wants a boat load of $$$ for it.

Thanks for the heads up!

#463 1 year ago
    Quoted from DK:

Thanks for the heads up!

I should say it has the nicest original playfield I’ve ever seen on one. You should hit him up if you really want one.

#464 1 year ago
    Quoted from N80G80:

I should say it has the nicest original playfield I’ve ever seen on one. You should hit him up if you really want one.

I did. Admittedly high than what I would want to spend on one

#465 1 year ago

Yeah pretty sure that’s the rarest of the rare Street Level games. His is the only one I’ve ever seen in person.

Quoted from DK:

#466 1 year ago

Anybody going that sells legs? Looking for standard 28.5''. For a Bally game

#467 1 year ago
    Quoted from JakePG:

Last year Marco Booth had legs for a pretty good price

#468 1 year ago
    Quoted from JakePG:

I've got the same need. Old, junky legs would be fine for me.

#469 1 year ago
    Quoted from DanMarino:

Quoted from JakePG:

There is almost always a 55 gallon brute container full of mystery legs from the ibuypinballs guy. Will likely be in the exact back left corner of the flea market relative to the main entrance inside a 55 gallon trash can.

#470 1 year ago

Thanks Mike. I know Pete from @ibuypinballs. Great guy. I'll talk to him.

#471 1 year ago
    Quoted from DK:

It is my, I don't want to sell price.

#472 1 year ago

Anyone bringing a Godzilla pro or premium for a solid price? Must be HUO. Mods or no mods is ok, but price must be competitive.

I’ll put a bounty out there, $6500 for a huo GZ pro

Also interested in Star Wars pro, AC/DC vault Pro, GOT pro. A long shot would be a LOTR home use only(no mods is just fine). Check my feedback, I’m a good guy to work with.

#473 1 year ago

Is anybody looking for gameroom or pingame journal magazines? $4 each or 6 for $20 lots of issues available.

#474 1 year ago
    Quoted from La4s:

Well I wasn't expecting that response!

For those who are inquiring, my "I don't want to sell price" is $6000. I am open to trade for a modern Stern. I also have a project Big Game in the marketplace I am willing to add for the right deal.

#475 1 year ago
    Quoted from DanMarino:

If I score a set of new ones I'll sell you my old ones cheap.

#476 1 year ago
    Quoted from La4s:

Shoot me a PM in the distant future when you get to your “I’ll sell it” price

#477 1 year ago
    Quoted from DK:

Shoot me a PM in the distant future when you get to your “I’ll sell it” price

Pretty sure the last couple that have sold are in the $5k range.

#478 1 year ago
    Quoted from N80G80:

Got a seller for “5k range”?

#479 1 year ago

I have these to games currently for sale. Can be brought to the show if paid in advance.

Machine - For Sale
    Motordome Archived
    Partially restored (almost original) - “Located in Brick NJ 08723 Here is a nice working Bally Motordome Pinball. Everything works. Game is set to free play. Playfield is in decent shape with some minor wear. Play...”
    2023-03-18
    Brick, NJ
    Archived after: 16 days
    Viewed: 596 times

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Located in Brick NJ 08723. Players condition Williams Scorpion. Everything works fine. Playfield was stripped, cleaned, polished and waxed. All metal hardware hand polished. H...”
    2023-03-18
    Brick, NJ
    Archived after: 6 days
    Viewed: 540 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#480 1 year ago

Anyone bringing a Gottlieb El Dorado?

#481 1 year ago

I'm looking for a Bally Eight Ball project game if anyone can bring one.

#482 1 year ago

Is PF glass sold at Pinfest and if yes do I need to pre-order? Thanks for any info

#483 1 year ago
    Quoted from Flipsteen:

Is PF glass sold at Pinfest and if yes do I need to pre-order? Thanks for any info

Yes, Ivan the show organizer usually has it. And no if you just want a sheet or 2 of "standard" glass

#484 1 year ago

Have a nice Gottlieb Flip-A-Card I can bring if anyone is looking for that title. Fun game

#485 1 year ago

Looking for Addams Family, attack from mars and totan. Anyone bringing to show, pm

#486 1 year ago

I’ve just freed up some cash for Pinfest. Looking for any of the following in nice cosmetic condition (little to no playfield wear and minimal cabinet wear)

Jungle Lord, Stars, Taxi, Fish Tales, World Cup Soccer, Joker Poker or Radical.

#487 1 year ago

Looking to trade my Bally Special Force for a pin on my pinside profile wishlist. It is a super clean example of this title. Will be at Allentown all days.

Machine - For Trade
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “This Special Force has to be one of the cleanest examples around. Most would call it undocumented HUO but I hate that expression. Playfield, cabinet, backglass, displays...all look...”
    2023-03-19
    Greenville, NC
    Trade
    Archived after: 42 days
    Viewed: 361 times

#488 1 year ago
    Quoted from N80G80:

The last one that "sold" (at least on pinside) was listed at $4,700, but sold for an undisclosed sum. So consider me skeptical!

Hoops is a fun game, but pretty far from $5k worth of fun. Even in these times of pinflation, one would be considered silly to pay over 3-3500 for that title.

#489 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mizzou0103:

I’ve just freed up some cash for Pinfest. Looking for any of the following in nice cosmetic condition (little to no playfield wear and minimal cabinet wear)
    Jungle Lord, Stars, Taxi, Fish Tales, World Cup Soccer, Joker Poker or Radical.

I might be bringing a Stars. Not sure yet.

#490 1 year ago
    Quoted from Robotoes:

The last one that "sold" (at least on pinside) was listed at $4,700, but sold for an undisclosed sum. So consider me skeptical!
    Hoops is a fun game, but pretty far from $5k worth of fun. Even in these times of pinflation, one would be considered silly to pay over 3-3500 for that title.

Was not trying to rock any boats, but I thought the same here. My budget for any of the “street” pins was high 2s/low 4s going from players to NICE
    If the market says otherwise, I respect that but it makes me out of that market

#491 1 year ago
    Quoted from DanMarino:

Usually I have old legs for $15 a set. Been getting mostly newer stuff that doesn't need them so I don't have much to bring this year. Maybe 2-3 sets.

Quoted from RVApinballer:

Anyone bringing a Godzilla pro or premium for a solid price? Must be HUO. Mods or no mods is ok, but price must be competitive.
    I’ll put a bounty out there, $6500 for a huo GZ pro
    Also interested in Star Wars pro, AC/DC vault Pro, GOT pro. A long shot would be a LOTR home use only(no mods is just fine). Check my feedback, I’m a good guy to work with.

I have a Star Wars Comic Home pin coming in this week, an AC/DC Vault Premium on hand (Gorgeous, low play HUO) and a Godzilla Pro with a bunch of cool mods, but I'm going to list that for $7500. Sounds like close to what you want, but not quite there. PM me if any interest.

Just over 6 weeks away from the show!

I can hold any of the following games with a deposit for the show now that it's closer:

James Bond Pro

James Bond Limited Edition

Godzilla Premium

Aliens standard

Aliens Limited Version

Aliens limited that's out of the box and needs a side decal.

Cactus Canyon SE

AC/DC Vault Premium HUO Low plays Mint!

Walking Dead LE (pending)

No Good Gophers

The Simpsons Pinball party

Houdini

Halloween CE

Godzilla Pro with a bunch of mods

Data East Guns n' Roses

Medieval madness remake with a bunch of Royal upgrades

Jurassic Park home pin

Star Wars comic home pin

Avengers Infinity Quest Premium HUO

Bugs Bunny Birthday Bash

Pictures are available for most games. Some I just listed yesterday on Facebook, more listing shortly.

#492 1 year ago

$15 for a set of used legs sounds reasonable to me. Good to know that's what people sell them for.

#493 1 year ago

Have the following I could bring

Bally On Beam
    Bally 4 Million B.C.
    Williams Police Force

Plastic Sets- Tommy (NOS), RFM (NOS), Elvis (NOS), Frontier (Repro), Defender (Repro).

Decent unpopulated Liberty Bell playfield

Black Hole outer backglass

Nugent cabinet stencils

#494 1 year ago

Looking for a pinsound and the power booster for a data east if anyone has one they are looking to sell, before I order one
    Thanks

#495 1 year ago

Want to purchase pinwoofer set for JJP GnR machine. Hope to find on at pinfest. I know I can go on line to purchase but then the wife knows.

#496 1 year ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Usually I have old legs for $15 a set. Been getting mostly newer stuff that doesn't need them so I don't have much to bring this year. Maybe 2-3 sets.

Any Capcom legs?

#497 1 year ago

Looking for an Out of Sight or Far Out playfield

Thanks,

Alberto

#498 1 year ago

If anyone has a ticket eater (ticket in/receipt out) machine for sale please reach out to me.

#499 1 year ago
    Quoted from BozoTheClown:

If anyone has a ticket eater (ticket in/receipt out) machine for sale please reach out to me.

"Everybody's a winner at the smart redemption center". Worked the ticket counter as a kid at my parents arcade. This ask is giving me bad flashbacks.

#500 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

"Everybody's a winner at the smart redemption center". Worked the ticket counter as a kid at my parents arcade. This ask is giving me bad flashbacks.

lol, kids (and adults) love it even though its just in my garage. I have one now but its temperamental and needs to be replaced with something reliable.

There are 2,849 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2023-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/10?hl=bubbak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.