(Topic ID: 314996)

Pinfest 2023 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7048 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8681 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8679 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8680 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8678 (resized).jpeg
    ADD7B557-E608-4429-BA0A-32259648311A (resized).jpeg
    0192DA03-D72A-4E57-B263-900E8DCE635A (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20230517_200419_eBay (resized).jpg
    89672125-E4F6-460A-BC41-79930FEA938C (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2633 (resized).jpeg
    723BA0A6-D420-47C9-A79B-20CF2834A0E2 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20230510-074036.png
    6F27FFCC-3B45-4A02-8C25-C2D8CF1BA1B4 (resized).jpeg
    EAC6558C-087C-49A7-995B-B94717922903 (resized).jpeg
    There are 2,850 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 57.
    #1 1 year ago

Never too early to get the horse trading going.

#2 1 year ago

Anyone there have an Earthshaker for sale ?

#3 1 year ago

WTB: Pretzel Cheesesteak.

5 months later
    #4 1 year ago

I will have 2 lockdown bars for Gottlieb games 72-75 (wide style) with the buttons, these are pretty much unobtainium and I'm looking at 125 a piece. Also I will have a really nice Close Encounters, system 1 compete cabinet, looking for 100$. I will have a shit ton of 45 rpm records, some with picture sleeves. A nice coin door 63-75 Gottlieb, not perfect but no rust or major dents. 45$. More EM parts and a few SS parts in boxes and a chime box out of of a Jungle King. I will be there all day Thursday and Friday. Will post pics when we get closer to the show which is 6 months and 10 days away.

#5 1 year ago

Looking for a $500 Seawitch. K thanks.

#6 1 year ago

Thinking a Space Station will be my next system 11. Saving up now for one.

1 month later
    #7 1 year ago

I have a SW Premium for sale. If it doesn't sell for Christmas, then I'll be focused on Allentown.

#8 1 year ago

do they sell GAS Masks for this show

#9 1 year ago

Will Scooby start shipping by Atown 2023?

#10 1 year ago

Looking for a Apollo 13 if someone has one for sale ,if we can make a deal can pick up at Allentown

1 week later
    #11 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Will Scooby start shipping by Atown 2023?

It certainly should. Spooky was there last year with a bunch of Halloweens and Ultramen.

#12 1 year ago

Only a little over 18 weeks away

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from scootss:

It certainly should. Spooky was there last year with a bunch of Halloweens and Ultramen.

I think Joe at PinStar Amusements had them. There may have been Spooky representatives there as well, but I'm pretty sure PinStar brought the games.

But I could also be 100% wrong.LOL

Chris

#14 1 year ago

Just a heads up regarding glass for Pinfest 2023. I have 200 sheets of standard on order and I’m within a few bucks of last years price. If you are in need of custom stuff I strongly encourage you to let me know sooner than later. I will not have the flexibility of placing custom size orders last minute. The current lead times are a bit lengthy. I’m hoping to piggyback off the existing order but have no idea how flexible they’ll be.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2023

#15 1 year ago

Never to early for this topic!!

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from unlockpinball:

Never to early for this topic!!

Agree, what are the 2023 dates?

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I think Joe at PinStar Amusements had them. There may have been Spooky representatives there as well, but I'm pretty sure PinStar brought the games.

I thought I saw the spooky guys across from weird Al (they had Mike meyers and a hedge) but I could be wrong!

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from Goyomex:

Agree, what are the 2023 dates?

Looking forward to Pinfest 2023.

Screenshot_20221227-132654_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221227-132654_Facebook (resized).jpg
    #19 1 year ago

I'm sure I'll have a full trailer for free play. Who knows what yet.

#20 1 year ago

Would love to find a nice Space Station to bring home.

Chris

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from scootss:

Quoted from scootss:

I thought I saw the spooky guys across from weird Al (they had Mike meyers and a hedge) but I could be wrong!

I give it a 90% + Chance Scooby Doo will be at Pinfest.

In 2021, Spooky pinball came in person to reveal Ultraman. The first public plays of Ultraman for the public were at Pinfest 2021. This year (2022) There were several Ultraman and Haloween on freeplay at the show available for purchase courtesy of Pinballstar. The latest hotness available to play at the show was Weird Al. Pinball Gallery had a prototype they had on freeplay (and it was awesome). The latest Sterns at the time (Rush and Godzilla) were there in quantity courtesy of Cointaker. Someone (Can't remember who) also brought Legends of Valhala, Alien, and Cactus Canyon available for order. Looking forward to seeing what shows up this year.

Thank you vendors who bring stuff to the show to make it extra awesome.

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I give it a 90% + Chance Scooby Doo will be at Pinfest.

Odds that it's set up next to the snack bar?

#23 1 year ago

Looking for a sweet GTB High Hand. Don't care about mechanics as long as it's complete, but absolutely no aesthetic duds please. Will pay up for the right game.

#24 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dono:

Looking for a sweet GTB High Hand. Don't care about mechanics as long as it's complete, but absolutely no aesthetic duds please. Will pay up for the right game.

Of course you'll have to pay for shipping.

Screenshot_2022-12-28-22-58-28-1 (resized).pngScreenshot_2022-12-28-22-58-28-1 (resized).png
    #26 1 year ago

I'll have the following for sale for sure:
    Ramps I currently make
    Stretch wrap
    Deodorant

I'll probably be bringing a couple of my personal games to sell in my booth...time to thin the herd a bit.

#27 1 year ago

Looking for fixer uppers in the 90s TAF,Apollo13,TOTAN,Popeye,MM let me know what u have can pick up at the show in May if we can make a deal a head of time PM me

#28 1 year ago

Now looking for Space Station and Black Knight 2000. Prefer working. Dirty is ok and even preferred as I like to clean them up.

Chris

#29 1 year ago

My next door neighbor is looking for a 12 foot shuffle table. That’s the largest he can fit. Thanks

#30 1 year ago

I have a fully working high speed with some leds
    Bg is perfect pf is good.

And a working dmd Mario Andretti
    Good example overall.
    Would like to trade both for a newer game

Gotg pro
    Tmnt pro
    Infinity quest pro

Pm me if interested.

#31 1 year ago
    Quoted from Geddy2112:

do they sell GAS Masks for this show

I see this all the time in these threads. Is there a lactose intolerant problem at these things?

#32 1 year ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

Is there a lactose intolerant problem at these things?

Crop dusting.

#33 1 year ago

Oh Tom!

#36 1 year ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

I see this all the time in these threads. Is there a lactose intolerant problem at these things?

Beer and pretzel cheesesteaks.

#37 1 year ago

It was smelly

#38 1 year ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Beer and pretzel cheesesteaks.

Yeah.......that will do it I guess. So DONT take the wife to one of these. I'm trying to keep her interest as much as possible in these games.

#39 1 year ago

Ya keep the wife far away from them for sure lol

#41 1 year ago

Will be driving from Dallas to Allentown and back, can transport...

Looking for a 1977 TeamOne... (my last one, promise) (unless I do another 10 pfs/bgs from Wade)

1 week later
    #42 1 year ago

Vendor and flea market sellers space renewals went out today. Always a good thing because it lets me know we're getting closer. I'll be back in the flea market, trying to pool my pin buddies together for more spaces.

#43 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Just a heads up regarding glass for Pinfest 2023. I have 200 sheets of standard on order and I’m within a few bucks of last years price. If you are in need of custom stuff I strongly encourage you to let me know sooner than later. I will not have the flexibility of placing custom size orders last minute. The current lead times are a bit lengthy. I’m hoping to piggyback off the existing order but have no idea how flexible they’ll be.
    Ivan
    Pinfest 2023

1st come 1st serve, or you take standard glass orders?

#44 1 year ago

Looking for one fixer upper ether TAF,TOTAN,MM,Apollo13,Popeye,Goldeneye Let me know what u have if we can made a deal can pick up at show

#45 1 year ago
    Quoted from GameVault:

1st come 1st serve, or you take standard glass orders?

Glass can be reserved and is encouraged. This would help determine the demand and possibly increase supply for the show. We have used PayPal in the past with some kind of invoice. This year where going to ask for a small deposit with balance to be paid at pickup.

Please PM me with your needs and We can work out the details.

#47 1 year ago

I'll be looking for a nice example of Vector or Flash Gordon this year.

I'm debating on bringing one of my games I have set up with my Woojer haptic feedback vest + headphones. I have Firepower & TX-Sector set up, neither of which would be for sale, just bringing to share the fun.

#48 1 year ago
    Quoted from DorkInAbox:

I'm debating on bringing one of my games I have set up with my Woojer haptic feedback vest + headphones. I have Firepower & TX-Sector set up, neither of which would be for sale, just bringing to share the fun.

Yes, please! I would love to try either (but really TX-sector) with that set up.

#49 1 year ago

Have a Sing Along for sale. It is a project machine. The cabinet was rebuilt and repainted looks really good. The pin played with the playfield and backglass attached, but the flipper assembly rod from the button to the switch is not connected, I have them. The backglass and playfield are both in good shape. Would like to sell before pinfeast, because I'll be at a wedding in NC on the 5th and 6th. Bad timing for a wedding! If interested let be know I will get some pics. Asking $375.

#50 1 year ago
    Quoted from Kickout:

Have a Sing Along for sale. It is a project machine. The cabinet was rebuilt and repainted looks really good. The pin played with the playfield and backglass attached, but the flipper assembly rod from the button to the switch is not connected, I have them. The backglass and playfield are both in good shape. Would like to sell before pinfeast, because I'll be at a wedding in NC on the 5th and 6th. Bad timing for a wedding! If interested let be know I will get some pics. Asking $375.

PM sent

There are 2,850 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2023-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.