(Topic ID: 297596)

Pinfest 2022 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20220521_195110887 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220521_195153164 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220521_195121513 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-13-18-33-43 (resized).png
    20220513_071520 (resized).jpg
    20220512_164452 (resized).jpg
    2021York-Woodrails (resized).jpg
    6f5d82d0f25d6f9b7c90d221c9f93c1dd9943fed (resized).jpg
    A3FC512B-935F-4608-A0CA-97964EFF6DDF (resized).jpeg
    20220508_195050 (resized).jpg
    669966 (resized).jpg
    20220508_143256 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7167 (resized).JPG
    pf23 (resized).jpg
    C42924C2-DD8E-4174-843B-5707FC23B493 (resized).jpeg
    BDC2203B-08BF-463E-881F-53E98F189B95 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grantopia.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#114 2 years ago

Would be able to bring a Non working Electro-Dart 1970s wall game if paid ahead of time.

This game came to me not working because the 9v battery leads in the remote were corroded. I replaced those and the game worked until about a month ago. It boots and will coin up, but no longer plays. I have replaced the leads a second time and the remote batteries with no progress. I ended up putting a TV on the wall where this was anyway, and have basically lost interest (and space) in pursuing it any further. The remote or receiver may need retuned or replaced, maybe the PCB or reciver board needs recappped...maybe its dead. Complete with coin box and remote.

No idea what to ask so I'll say $250 or shoot me an offer or possible trade for other cool game room/coin op stuff (think booze testers etc) always an option. Bonus points if it's cool 60s/70s crap.

20220113_122110 (resized).jpg20220113_122110 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #182 2 years ago
    Quoted from DudeRegular:

That's a lot of ASS WARPS!

Maybe for you, over here its just another Tuesday!

#189 2 years ago
    Quoted from DudeRegular:

I didn't know I needed to schedule a trip to Fairview Park, OH until just now

You'll warp like you've never warped before!

2 weeks later
    #288 2 years ago

Would be able to bring a project electro dart wall game and around 300 trade stimulator horoscope papers (details here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbrew-2-in-2022#post-6805692)...message me if interested.

Would love to find an Aurich ST translite or complete kit.

#322 2 years ago

Looking for a few manuals:

Stern ST Pro
    RBION
    Shadow
    EBD LE
    Taxi
    Whirlwind

1 week later
    #529 2 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

I know but I’m not expecting A titles, and I prefer ones with blown out playfields and bad backglasses as I’ll use them to convert to other titles. I have a lead on a couple of Stars, but I’d rather not sacrifice a good title like this. Maybe a Wild Fyre, Memory Lane, Pinball, etc.

If you just want to PM those Stars over my way...

#560 2 years ago

Few random bar odds and ends I could bring if anyone is interested. Feel free to make an offer...also looking for a ST Aurich translite or kit.

Quarter drop and catch game like you'd find at a diner or store. The neon and any internals were gone when I got it, but you can still drop and catch quarters! $30?

Fortune teller vendor with about 75ish NOS fortune cards. These alone will run you about a buck a pop if you can find them...$125?

About 300 vending horoscope papers. See pic for signs and count of each. $100?

20220411_185805 (resized).jpg20220411_185805 (resized).jpg20220411_185815 (resized).jpg20220411_185815 (resized).jpg20220411_190008 (resized).jpg20220411_190008 (resized).jpg20220411_190022 (resized).jpg20220411_190022 (resized).jpg20220411_190029 (resized).jpg20220411_190029 (resized).jpg20220411_190251 (resized).jpg20220411_190251 (resized).jpg20220411_190257 (resized).jpg20220411_190257 (resized).jpg Added over 2 years ago:

Quarter drop and fortune teller are spoken for. Horoscope papers still available.

#642 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wade:

I might be bringing my NGG Gofers for freeplay and to sell or trade. Good players condition. Would love to trade it for something similar in value, lower priced 90’s dmd or really nice System 11.
    Wade

Finally landed mine a few weeks ago otherwise I'd be all over this! GLWS

#660 2 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Anyone with a Bally Squawk & Talk pinball sound board? Also looking for a -51. Lmk

Not sure you'd be interested but I have 2. Missing chips so untested but I'd assume not working.

20220414_083527 (resized).jpg20220414_083527 (resized).jpg
    #778 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinstym:

What about DEJP?
    Thinking about bringing one for free play/for sale/trade.
    Would you turn off T-rex so he's not getting killed for a couple days, or just leave it set normal?

It doesn't really eat the ball all that much to where it would probably cause any concern. I think once for the multiball start (or restart) and then maybe again for the T Rex letter bonus if I remember right. If you're concerned though and its for sale you could just always stick a "t Rex works but is disabled" note on there for a prospective buyer.

#954 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I see a ton of random parts and neon signs and not a lot of games.
    Have a feeling it's gonna be slim, slim pickings if you are looking to buy a pinball machine. I'm sure there will be plenty to play at least!

Last year was my first Pinfest but there weren't many games for sale last year (at least not in the flea market)...maybe there will be some morw stuff for sale on the floor? It's almost harder these days to buy a game at a show anyway since everything is priced high...almost easier to just arrange a private sale and save yourself the headache of trying to negotiate the prices people slap on games at shows the last few years.

I love flea markets and antique stores though, so I have a blast rummaging through the flea market stuff!

#1195 1 year ago

Still hunting for an Aurich ST translite or kit!

#1212 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Rain has never stopped me from drinking in the Allentown parking lot!
    (discretely of course)

We're supposed to be discrete about that? Whoops!

#1686 1 year ago

Could use a nice/nicer than I have set of EBD pop bumper caps...

#1789 1 year ago

Just found a set of DE JP scoop protectors. These are not from Cliffy. Think I got them off ebay a few years ago as extras. Can bring if you let me know by 3pm EST today before we leave. $20 or trade for something cool? Need a few manuals...WW, Shadow, Ripleys, ST Pro, EBD LE, Taxi.

20220505_120551 (resized).jpg20220505_120551 (resized).jpg
    #2092 1 year ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Had a great time at the show this year...vendors, games and deals were much better than last year. Crowd was crazy Friday...lost my voice by 5pm. I bought a very nice Ripleys from locksmith and immediately wheeled it over to my booth for freeplay. It had close to 250 plays on it by the end of the weekend, and didn't give me a single issue. This weekend was a real stress test for all of my games, and now I know where the weak places are which need to be addressed.
    Also picked up a Hook later in the day on Friday which wound up being nicer than expected...so I will eventually make those ramps in the future.
    I met quite a few Pinsiders for the first time like Wizz, isochronic frost, Crazy Levi, Colsond3 and 29RIO to name a few.
    I brought my games for freeplay in my booth mainly to show some of the ramps I produce installed in working games. I received so many questions asking on the price of the Road Show, so I stuck a "Make me sell price" that would ensure I'd be taking it home. Well, someone bought it and was absolutely ecstatic about it, so we both left happy. Win for both of us!
    The gentleman at Pinball Parts plus was very nice, and I will be sure to buy more parts from him in the future. Folks like him who bring all the miscellaneous mechanical parts for games are a real lifesaver at these shows when you have a game go down and you want to get it back going on freeplay for everyone to enjoy.
    I would strongly encourage a couple of the other regular parts vendors to consult their doctors for some mood enhancing drugs before next year.
    Also-
    It's definitely a sewer line issue...has to be!
    [quoted image]

So that was your gold wings! First time I ever got to play one and it was a blast!

#2244 1 year ago
    Quoted from truemagoo102:

The EMs were sweet this year. Dragon, Doodle, some super rare woodrails! Dragonette!?!? So cool to see them all represented. Next year I'll have my Williams "Suspense" (the first Williams pinball ever) and bring it to add to the exhibit.
    Wish the Balls A Poppin stuck around so I could play it- I don't think it lasted very long (figures) but thank you to whoever brought it!

I had never played that one either and immediately added it to the wishlist! Not sure I'll ever find one but damn it was cool.

#2271 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Everybody knows what I look like, and exactly where I was for about 20 total hours last weekend and, and I'm a "spineless coward."
    Not the anonymous "peace" of shit threatening to beat people up for absolutely no good reason without any provocation from behind a keyboard.
    Ain't that funny?
    This hobby attracts some absolute lunatics. But Hey who wants to talk about EMs? Let's get this back on topic!
    And yes, we know the dates for next year. It's the same goddamn weekend every year, the first weekend in May.

Can you address the real elephant in the room? Where the fuck did all the Liquid Death come from? And how many people were very disappointed when it wasn't beer?

#2274 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Our Streamer Marc P of Backhand Pinball pulled that off, amazingly getting us a pallet of that product to share with the entire show. We of course greased all neighboring booths with a couple cases immediately, you always want friendly neighbors especially when they have hand trucks, tools, and segways with giant tires.
    Some were worried we wouldn't be able to "get rid of it all" but come Saturday morning it was all gone. I secured a couple case to bring home for the memories!

No, like I said we wanted it all gone and wanted to share the product. We did keep some cases under the desk / in the car for booth / TD use.

Free (not tap) water at a pinball show? I probably drank a case myself over Friday and Saturday...super appreciated!

3 months later
    #2342 1 year ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

Hey Dono, are you sure that you didn't mean the York Show page?

Either way I'm already excited for Allentown 2023!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grantopia.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2022-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=grantopia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.