(Topic ID: 297596)

Pinfest 2022 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20220521_195110887 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220521_195153164 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220521_195121513 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-13-18-33-43 (resized).png
    20220513_071520 (resized).jpg
    20220512_164452 (resized).jpg
    2021York-Woodrails (resized).jpg
    6f5d82d0f25d6f9b7c90d221c9f93c1dd9943fed (resized).jpg
    A3FC512B-935F-4608-A0CA-97964EFF6DDF (resized).jpeg
    20220508_195050 (resized).jpg
    669966 (resized).jpg
    20220508_143256 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7167 (resized).JPG
    pf23 (resized).jpg
    C42924C2-DD8E-4174-843B-5707FC23B493 (resized).jpeg
    BDC2203B-08BF-463E-881F-53E98F189B95 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#343 2 years ago
    Quoted from pyrotech:

This will my first time going to pinfest. My question is do I need to bring cash or credit card ok? I am looking for a pin and some parts. May 6 and 7 right
    Thanks.

Most people only take cash if selling a pin. A few vendors take credit card but most prefer cash also.

#429 2 years ago

I have a couple modded arecade1up games if any interest. All 3 games are brand new. The Pac Man and Ms Pac Man are 60 in 1 games and the Mortal Kombat with lighted marque is 2800 in 1 running a Pandora Box CX.

3 01 (resized).jpg3 01 (resized).jpg
    #489 2 years ago
    Quoted from shakham:

This is my first Pinfest. I guess I'm going to absorb it all in and go from there.
    I'm debating whether to buy an Avengers, or Godzilla (but haven't played either before), or wait for a 2023 run of Medieval Madness (which honestly I haven't played either..lol). A TOTAN would be nice, but those are impossible to find and priced through the roof, but if you have one, let me know.
    Hoping to try out some cool titles at Pinfest and see what happens .

Just remember to go to the Farmers market across the parking lot for food.

#516 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pablito350:

I can almost taste those pretzel wraps, mojo. What's everyone's favorite? I usually stick to the cheesesteak.

I’ve tried every pretzel wrap they have. But my fav is the buffalo chicken wrap. I usually buy a half dozen to take home.

1 week later
    #927 2 years ago

That statement in that link is incorrect. That states the old rule of a total of $20,000 and 200 transactions in a year. As of January it is now for a total of $600 for the year. Not sure on how many transactions though. As for friends and family it is not automatically reported. It's only for goods and service. However once you reach so many transactions it can be reported because you look like like a business. This is direct from PayPal.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #932 2 years ago
    Quoted from gac:

Should not be $600 in total. Should be $600 per vendor.

Read the dang picture I posted from PayPal. It's if you receive a total of $600 or more in a year through goods and service for anyone.

#935 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinhead52:

I do 100s if not 1000 transactions per year on ppal. Im pucked.

If you weren't already listed as merchant then check your paypal account. They may have you listed as one now.

2 weeks later
    #2094 1 year ago
    Quoted from tomdrum: I wish back in 2000 when I started buying games and was picking up $400 Bally SS projects and $300 Gottlieb EM's, I'd bought TAF when they were coming off route cheap.

Man, I did the exact same thing back in the early 2000's. Bought up every Classic SS and late model EM I could get my hands on. Passed on so many DMD games just because I didn't want to spend a grand or 2 on one game. But luckily my wife wanted an Addams Family. So bought a nice one in 2005.

#2220 1 year ago
    Quoted from tp:

Wife and I attended show on friday. She became very sick yesterday. I feel fine so far, but we both tested positive for covid.

Was there Thursday to Saturday. Started getting a scratchy throat Sunday evening. Woke up Monday with fever of 99.2 called off work and tested positive with a home kit. Had a fever of 100 on Tuesday. Only other symptom was a slight cough. By Wednesday I was back to normal. None of my close friends I hung out with at the show are sick. So I’m guessing I picked it up on Friday. But then again, who knows how accurate those kits are.

#2225 1 year ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

No vax, no mask, im fine. But i left friday night so maybe the infector was a Saturday participant. From my experience you come into contact with the infectious party and then you start to have symptoms 4-5 days later, so anyone that started feeling sick Thursdayfriday Saturday probably was infected before the show

From my experience and my family's. It's been 2 to 3 days from contact to fever. That's with 6 people and contact tracing.

#2275 1 year ago
    Quoted from jkashani:

My wife tested positive on Monday. I had some mild symptoms and tested negative the same day. On Wednesday I tested negative with a rapid test and on Thursday a rapid was positive and my follow up PCR was positive as well. I feel OK, not great, my wife had it worse, lots of myalgias, fever etc. I was hoping Covid was in the rear view mirror, not so much. We both work in health care and I believe that she got it from work and brought it home to me.

Sorry to hear that John. This thing just keeps on going. Both of my daughters just tested plosive today.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2022-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=arcademojo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.