(Topic ID: 297596)

Pinfest 2022 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20220521_195110887 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220521_195153164 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220521_195121513 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-13-18-33-43 (resized).png
    20220513_071520 (resized).jpg
    20220512_164452 (resized).jpg
    2021York-Woodrails (resized).jpg
    6f5d82d0f25d6f9b7c90d221c9f93c1dd9943fed (resized).jpg
    A3FC512B-935F-4608-A0CA-97964EFF6DDF (resized).jpeg
    20220508_195050 (resized).jpg
    669966 (resized).jpg
    20220508_143256 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7167 (resized).JPG
    pf23 (resized).jpg
    C42924C2-DD8E-4174-843B-5707FC23B493 (resized).jpeg
    BDC2203B-08BF-463E-881F-53E98F189B95 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tophervette.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 2 years ago

I had a great time at my first Pinfest 2021. Even though it was a 4 hour one way ride. I had a shopping list and bought more. I really appreciated the outdoor flea market, as I found several things on my list that were like new. I will be back in May with another shopping list. The tall guy at Marco's was really helpful, with locating things on my list that were somewhat buried on the metal shelving racks. Then to get some awesome food at the market next door, really made my day.

1 month later
    #27 2 years ago

Will be looking for an empty WPC standard body cabinet and head. As well as B/W Dr. Who Playfield parts.

1 month later
    #64 2 years ago

I know where there is one left in the hallway of a former elementary school in town. The phone is long gone. I wonder how hard it would be to take off the wall and blanket it out of there?

3 weeks later
    #118 2 years ago

I am still in the market for a WPC89 Bally Williams cabinet and head for my Dr Who playfield. I missed out on one last year.

#139 2 years ago
    Quoted from stevenb28:

I have a spare head from a creature from the black lagoon. I think there from the same error

I want it, thanks! Sent PM for details.

1 week later
    #198 2 years ago

I have to ask: what is a tournament grade game? Is there a list or is it a condition of the game? I have seen games with toppers saying Tournament Game, but was not sure what that meant. Enlighten me please.

#201 2 years ago

slochar thanks for updating me and others on what is expected for a tournament grade game. Interesting the dynamics of a pinball show. In the past, I have gone to find parts and play free games (if the line is not too long).

2 weeks later
    #331 2 years ago

Are there any vendors that will have a clear back glass and/or that Invisglass/Voodoo glass? Asking for a friend.

#412 2 years ago
    Quoted from cmf:

Does anyone know the who the guy was (I think from NC) that had some empty cabinets in the outdoor flea market last year. Thanks

I believe one of the outdoor flea market sellers posted above that he was not coming this year. I tried to get his CFTBL cabinet last year, but it was gone by Saturday morning, as well as all the others. I guess the early bird gets worms.

1 week later
    #617 2 years ago

Purple Nurple Tshirt in 2xl size. I wore my Blue one today from last year and it is so soft compared to some of my other Tshirts.

1 week later
    #881 2 years ago

I won't be able to get there till saturday and feel all the good deals will be long gone. However, I will be looking for some Bally WPC style legs in good condition. I am also looking for a clear back box glass for my Dr. Who translite poster. Hoping that Tilt will have some game blades for the Doctor Who as well. I am supposed to find some standard size Invis or HD or Voodoo glass for a neighbor. And lastly mods for a Mando for neighbor as well.

1 week later
    #1311 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinstym:

If someone needs anything that Marco sells, I think you gotta phone your order in by Sunday night.

Thanks for that info, I was about to call to ask what the cutoff date was.

#1434 1 year ago

In search of a Dr. Who Plastic piece above the left side targets.

Dr. Who Plastic (resized).jpgDr. Who Plastic (resized).jpg
    #1648 1 year ago

Will be searching for Dr Who parts on Saturday, should anyone have some stashed in a box. Still looking for a standard clear back box translight piece of glass 1/8 thick tempered.

Dr. Who Plastic (resized).jpgDr. Who Plastic (resized).jpg
    #1958 1 year ago

I will be going through the doors at 9am I hope to get some good deals on parts for my Dr. Who build. Probably not one even there for sale or play.

#2031 1 year ago

Just got back home from the great Pinfest Pinball show. I shopped, I played, I ate, I had fun today. Thanks for those responsible. Thanks to Marco's ladies for their assistance (I got Legs and know how to use them, cornbread girl). @Butches Bobs wife was a very helpful too, in the rain no less. Tilt gRaphics got a new customer and even provided explanations tips for installation. Voodoo glass looks great on my game! I got to play the rare Rick and Morty pinball and meet @sataneatscheese. I got to meet @forceflow. I played the new Stern machines that Cointaker brought. I want a Godzilla Premium. Maybe next year. The tournament area was really buzzing beehive of activity, with streaming live too. There were no foul smells, which I was grateful for. There were many accidents seen going to and coming home on Pennsylvannias finest roads in the blinding rain and flood roads. I saw a 4 car pileup just out of Philly. There were several cars that flat ran off the road and into the woods. I saw a near miss between a minivan and truck. The funniest was in the parking lot, where I saw two minivans with tail gates up ram each other in reverse. Can not wait till next one comes my way.

#2146 1 year ago

I am building a SS DMD Bally 1992 Doctor Who that I would be willing to bring to next year's Pinfest 2023 Freeplay area. I am trying to build it strong enough to sustain a rough ride on PA roads and 100s of continuous plays. Apparently leaf switches and pop bumpers don't like being given bumpy rides. LOL. I could also see the advantage of people selling shrink wrap due to epic rains of springtime Allentown. I have not seen one in the past 2 years of going, although I have seen videos of other Pinball shows, where even past Doctors of the show have made appearances (esp ComicCons).

#2246 1 year ago

My neighbor and I were there Saturday and market too. All is well, no symptoms. But then again, we wore masks, except for eating pretzel wraps.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tophervette.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2022-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=Tophervette and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.