(Topic ID: 297596)

Pinfest 2022 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20220521_195110887 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220521_195153164 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220521_195121513 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-13-18-33-43 (resized).png
    20220513_071520 (resized).jpg
    20220512_164452 (resized).jpg
    2021York-Woodrails (resized).jpg
    6f5d82d0f25d6f9b7c90d221c9f93c1dd9943fed (resized).jpg
    A3FC512B-935F-4608-A0CA-97964EFF6DDF (resized).jpeg
    20220508_195050 (resized).jpg
    669966 (resized).jpg
    20220508_143256 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7167 (resized).JPG
    pf23 (resized).jpg
    C42924C2-DD8E-4174-843B-5707FC23B493 (resized).jpeg
    BDC2203B-08BF-463E-881F-53E98F189B95 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Butch2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 2 years ago

Confirmed show dates from Ivan May 6th-7th

3 months later
    #160 2 years ago

Launched Butch's Game Garage since the last show! I'll have a double booth again behind great neighbors Cointaker & Jody @ Ramp O Matic!

Stop by & say hi! Look for the Butch's Game Garage banner!

Too early to call what games we are bringing (Last year we brought 14 games). It's fairly safe to say we will at have a Gun's N Roses LE in the booth. Open to trades as usual. Updated list as it gets closer!

3 weeks later
    #317 2 years ago
    Quoted from jtreehorn:

Anyone selling a nice WCS?

Manny from Lights out pinball has a nice one for sale. I think he is going to be a vendor at the show, but I'm not 100% sure

#318 2 years ago
    Quoted from king_pin:

Anyone know if flipper fidelity have a booth at the show? Looking for LE speaker conversion kit.

They haven't had a booth at the show in years

#390 2 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Will there be playfield glass for sale?

Ivan has a booth where he sells regular glass. Coin taker has voodoo glass

#392 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

I would check with Ivan about glass before the show. I think, but not sure, last year he only brought glass if prepaid.

I think prepaid was only for custom sizes. I think regularly glass he had a bunch of. I'm sure he'll chime in at some point

1 week later
    #568 2 years ago
    Quoted from slochar:

Check with Butch2099 he usually has some.

I usually do. Not sure what I'm going to do this year. Randy said supply is very short and he doesn't know how much longer he's going to have them. If I do have any for sale they're probably going to be above what you can buy them from him for right now.

Quoted from bluespin:

I know but I’m not expecting A titles, and I prefer ones with blown out playfields and bad backglasses as I’ll use them to convert to other titles. I have a lead on a couple of Stars, but I’d rather not sacrifice a good title like this. Maybe a Wild Fyre, Memory Lane, Pinball, etc.

I picked up a large collection this week. Included was a Stern Hot Hand. Not sure if that fits your bill or not. It's actually in pretty decent shape. Haven't really put prices on anything yet as I go through them. I try to stick with what games have recently sold for on pinside.

Before I get a bunch of emails the other games in that collection were a 6 million dollar man, Bally KISS, T2, T3, ACDC premium and a Rob Zombie spookshow (in marketplace now). I'll be getting pictures and putting them up for sale or listing them before the Allentown show as long as time allows. The TFTC and 8 ball are already gone.

Follow me at Butch's game garage LLC on Facebook to see what comes in as it comes in.

20220410_172845 (resized).jpg20220410_172845 (resized).jpg20220410_174512 (resized).jpg20220410_174512 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #906 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tophervette:

I won't be able to get there till saturday and feel all the good deals will be long gone. However, I will be looking for some Bally WPC style legs in good condition. I am also looking for a clear back box glass for my Dr. Who translite poster. Hoping that Tilt will have some game blades for the Doctor Who as well. I am supposed to find some standard size Invis or HD or Voodoo glass for a neighbor. And lastly mods for a Mando for neighbor as well.

I'll have a bunch of used Bally/Williams legs in my booth like I've had in the past. I like to put new legs on games and the used ones must clean up pretty good because they usually sell out every year. $15 a set

List of games coming soon, still shopping some and doing other extras. GNR LE should be there for sure & Mando Pro. If you follow me on Butch's Game Garage LLC on Facebook you probably have an idea what's coming. I post them as I pick them up there..

#974 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I see a ton of random parts and neon signs and not a lot of games.
    Have a feeling it's gonna be slim, slim pickings if you are looking to buy a pinball machine. I'm sure there will be plenty to play at least!

I'll have two booths behind Cointaker and Rampomatic, hoping to bring 10-12 games and fill it like last year. I've been trying to hold off on selling them and advertising that I have them to start the show strong. I do have a couple presold, but still aiming to have 10-12 for sale. Don't bother sending a message, at least 3 games are waiting for powder coating from the powder coater and two others I have to shop yet. I will say Mando pro and Guns n' roses LE for sure as I have multiple.

Pictures, prices and game list the week of the show.

If you follow me on Butch's game garage LLC on Facebook you probably have an idea of what I'm bringing.

#1109 1 year ago

I'll have a couple of lollipop rails but they're already powder coated. One black one purple. I also have side rails from a kiss I believe that needs to be repowder coated.

1 week later
    #1545 1 year ago

Only 2 days until set up!! Just back from AZ Zapcon (Which was lots of fun) Now ready for Allentown!

Here's my list of games and parts (with prices) that I'm bringing for my double booth behind Cointaker & Ramp O' Matic. Look for my new Butch's Game Garage banner!

I won't blow up this thread even more with pictures, this list is long enough! I have pictures of most of these games, but prefer an in-person sale and to start the show strong with nice stuff.

Terminator 2 - Shopped with new clear rubber, Non-Ghosting LED's, new Mirror Blades, new slingshot plastics, Pinball Pro sound system, new legs & bolts. Cabinet presents well but has been repaired over the years, playfield is really nice in my opinion. $4,650

Terminator 3- Non-Ghosting LED's, some new rubber, Flipper Fidelity sound system W/Amp. Cabinet & playfield really nice. $4850

Guns N Roses Limited Edition- Low plays, JJP topper and Concert poster side blades. Cabinet & Playfield are perfect (no pooling). $10,500

The Simpsons Pinball Party- All original. I bought as un-documented HUO, condition reflects that. Shooter & Itchy/Scratchy area perfect. Some minor cabinet blemishes that makes it not perfect, but hard to notice in the busy artwork. $9,000 OBO

AC/DC Premium- Looks previously routed, but I would bet single location based on cabinet. Shopped, cleaned and waxed. Armor re-done last week. Minor playfield wear (mostly lower). $9,000

Mandolorian Pro 1- Low plays HUO, Illusion Orange powder coating, Voodoo Glass & Shaker motor. $8,100

Mandolorian Pro 2- Low plays HUO, Silver Speckle powder coating, Voodoo Glass & Shaker motor. $8,100

Pictures of both in the powder coating thread later today.

Star Trek Pro - Out of my personal collection, so if it doesn't sell I'm fine keeping it. I bought it earlier this year as low play HUO, Condition reflects that. Mods include Color DMD, Topper, Mirror Blades, Shaker Motor, Pinball Pro sound system, Plastic protectors, asteroids, Cliffy shooter protector and transporter domes. $7,500

Flintstones- Sold

Big Indian- Sold

Halloween CE - NIB Looking for trades, will have on hand at the show.

Star Wars Premium - Sold

Saturday before the show opens I'm making a trade for Rush Pro and Avengers Pro. I'm told both are low play HUO, but I won't see them until the show. Aiming to price those around $6,400 if all is good.

Also may be getting a Godzilla Pro Saturday.

Star Light - Rare, only 100 Made. Sale pending (Saturday)

Parts table:

Color LCD DMD's - I'll have some for $500 Supply is limited and Randy is sold out (possibly until next year). I paid full retail for them + Shipping. So, slight markup but I'm OK keeping them on hand for games I shop.

Mando Pro Wireform ramps $175 (typically sell for $210)

Hot Wheels decal set (Missing R head) $150

JP Pro R side cab decal $50

Iron Maiden R side cab decal $50

Jurassic Park amber light up shooter rod (not Stern) $125

Gottlieb Hulk & Spider Man aprons $10 each

Twilight Zone clock boards lot of 6, some working, some not, $125 for all.

Lollipop rails - I have 4 sets total, 2 brand new from Pinball Life, 1 purple powder coated, 1 Black powder coated. $75 a set.

Elvira/Munsters? Stern side rail set, they sold $300 from stern, 1 is slightly bent, may be fixable if powder coated. $125

Music side rail set (think Guitar Ax) red powder coated but probably needs to be redone. I think it came off a KISS. $125

New Pinball Life Spike 2 shaker Motors $125 each

Bill acceptor power adapter cords $20 each (Sells for $41 plus shipping on Game room guys site )

Red Shooter rod $20

Packs of Felt Leg Protectors $2 each set of 4

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show!

#1617 1 year ago
    Quoted from Clytor:

Any chance this will be set up to play? I've never seen one in person.

Probably not bringing it until Saturday morning. Will be set up for the buyer to inspect.

#1625 1 year ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Only 2 days until set up!! Just back from AZ Zapcon (Which was lots of fun) Now ready for Allentown!
    Here's my list of games and parts (with prices) that I'm bringing for my double booth behind Cointaker & Ramp O' Matic. Look for my new Butch's Game Garage banner!
    I won't blow up this thread even more with pictures, this list is long enough! I have pictures of most of these games, but prefer an in-person sale and to start the show strong with nice stuff.
    Terminator 2 - Shopped with new clear rubber, Non-Ghosting LED's, new Mirror Blades, new slingshot plastics, Pinball Pro sound system, new legs & bolts. Cabinet presents well but has been repaired over the years, playfield is really nice in my opinion. $4,650
    Terminator 3- Non-Ghosting LED's, some new rubber, Flipper Fidelity sound system W/Amp. Cabinet & playfield really nice. $4850
    Guns N Roses Limited Edition- Low plays, JJP topper and Concert poster side blades. Cabinet & Playfield are perfect (no pooling). $10,500
    The Simpsons Pinball Party- All original. I bought as un-documented HUO, condition reflects that. Shooter & Itchy/Scratchy area perfect. Some minor cabinet blemishes that makes it not perfect, but hard to notice in the busy artwork. $9,000 OBO
    AC/DC Premium- Looks previously routed, but I would bet single location based on cabinet. Shopped, cleaned and waxed. Armor re-done last week. Minor playfield wear (mostly lower). $9,000
    Mandolorian Pro 1- Low plays HUO, Illusion Orange powder coating, Voodoo Glass & Shaker motor. $8,100
    Mandolorian Pro 2- Low plays HUO, Silver Speckle powder coating, Voodoo Glass & Shaker motor. $8,100
    Pictures of both in the powder coating thread later today.
    Star Trek Pro - Out of my personal collection, so if it doesn't sell I'm fine keeping it. I bought it earlier this year as low play HUO, Condition reflects that. Mods include Color DMD, Topper, Mirror Blades, Shaker Motor, Pinball Pro sound system, Plastic protectors, asteroids, Cliffy shooter protector and transporter domes. $7,500
    Flintstones- Sold
    Big Indian- Sold
    Halloween CE - NIB Looking for trades, will have on hand at the show.
    Star Wars Premium - Sold
    Saturday before the show opens I'm making a trade for Rush Pro and Avengers Pro. I'm told both are low play HUO, but I won't see them until the show. Aiming to price those around $6,400 if all is good.
    Also may be getting a Godzilla Pro Saturday.
    Star Light - Rare, only 100 Made. Sale pending (Saturday)
    Parts table:
    Color LCD DMD's - I'll have some for $500 Supply is limited and Randy is sold out (possibly until next year). I paid full retail for them + Shipping. So, slight markup but I'm OK keeping them on hand for games I shop.
    Mando Pro Wireform ramps $175 (typically sell for $210)
    Hot Wheels decal set (Missing R head) $150
    JP Pro R side cab decal $50
    Iron Maiden R side cab decal $50
    Jurassic Park amber light up shooter rod (not Stern) $125
    Gottlieb Hulk & Spider Man aprons $10 each
    Twilight Zone clock boards lot of 6, some working, some not, $125 for all.
    Lollipop rails - I have 4 sets total, 2 brand new from Pinball Life, 1 purple powder coated, 1 Black powder coated. $75 a set.
    Elvira/Munsters? Stern side rail set, they sold $300 from stern, 1 is slightly bent, may be fixable if powder coated. $125
    Music side rail set (think Guitar Ax) red powder coated but probably needs to be redone. I think it came off a KISS. $125
    New Pinball Life Spike 2 shaker Motors $125 each
    Bill acceptor power adapter cords $20 each (Sells for $41 plus shipping on Game room guys site )
    Red Shooter rod $20
    Packs of Felt Leg Protectors $2 each set of 4
    Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show!

I forgot to add that we will have the ability to take credit cards this year

I do have to add 3% credit card fees and 6% PA sales tax on all card sales.

#1671 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinphila:

Man Bob, when are you opening the store front!
    Bob is a great seller! Deal with confidence. All his games are top notch and priced fairly.

Thanks John! I appreciate it!

No storefront in my future plans. I just retired from one job, I don't want to ever punch a clock again.

#1688 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a Stern Guardians of the Galaxy topper for $2,500?

#1723 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

When is the earliest can we set up games Thursday?
    Packed and ready! If anyone that made trade deals with me is there Thursday please text me when there and will trade early. I wasn't expecting backglass trades to be so hot and am supposed to meet like 20 people. At least lots of pins are coming back to life!
    Attack from Mars Limited Edition and Rick and Morty will be there early Thursday for those bringing games to enjoy (and are still available... see my marketplace ads).
    Looking forward to meeting you nerds![quoted image]

I spoke to Ivan today and he said 1:00 but we may be able to get in as early as 12. Last year he got charged extra for opening the doors earlier

#1724 1 year ago

Just an update, only 3 Stern LCD DMD's left. Was also able to find one LED display ($20 less).

Mando wire ramps sold, GOTG topper sold.

Found a Creature from the Black Lagoon right ramp, brand new if anybody's interested.

Ready for tomorrow!

20220503_184705 (resized).jpg20220503_184705 (resized).jpg20220503_184742 (resized).jpg20220503_184742 (resized).jpg
    #1726 1 year ago

Luckily all not coming at once. Spread out over 3 days

#1780 1 year ago
    Quoted from DropTarget:

Hi all,
    Does anyone know (Ivan? Yes, I know you're busy today)) how the machines will be spaced out this year? I'm bringing someone who is concerned about the congestion.
    Thanks

I would assume it won't be much different than normal shows. You can look back to the last July show pictures and probably have an idea.

2 weeks later
    #2316 1 year ago
    Quoted from MulderItsMe:

Don’t we wish the vendors/distributors didn’t pack everything up at 1:30pm on Saturday...? I thought this was going to be a party long into the night. Or at least give the daytime public a chance to try the new titles.
    Many games with zero credits and coin doors locked. Many games off/busted. No identifiable roaming technicians. No modern games in free play.
    There were several people walking around that smelled to have pissed and crapped their pants.
    Saw a handful of games with sane prices.

Most vendors have been there since early Thursday, come Saturday afternoon we're tired and beat up. Despite that, I know for a fact that Cointaker had games up and running until at least 5:00 p.m.

In the free play area I don't think anything was allowed to leave before 5 or 6. It's a long day and people get antsy, so once the official time comes it's usually an exodus.

As for free play selection, it's what the people bring. Be part of the solution and feel free to bring a newer game. I know for a fact that there was a Rick and Morty and an attack from Mars limited edition in the free play area all weekend (not mine).

It truly takes someone who wants to share the hobby to subject their game to what amounts to 3 days of abuse. For example I bought a show game from Cointaker, at the end of the show it had 300 plays on it to give you an idea of what a popular game gets put on it. Someone coming from their house has to break it down, get it out, get it transported to the show, set it up, have it played constantly for 3 days, and possibly bring it home. Break it down load it up and get it back into your game room for what? A $20-$40 admission ticket? All while hoping you don't bang it up or someone damages it in the entire process.

I don't know if this particular show has roaming technicians. It would probably be helpful if more people had their phone numbers on their games and people playing them would report any issues.

This show truly is a balance of buyers-sellers - patrons. Each one drives the other. If nobody buys, then nobody comes to sell, if nobody sells, nobody comes to buy or play. I still maintain Allentown is the best buying and selling show there is. You see more vendors in the hobby show up for Allentown than any other I've been to.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Butch2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2022-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=Butch2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.