(Topic ID: 297596)

Pinfest 2022 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20220521_195110887 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220521_195153164 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220521_195121513 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-13-18-33-43 (resized).png
    20220513_071520 (resized).jpg
    20220512_164452 (resized).jpg
    2021York-Woodrails (resized).jpg
    6f5d82d0f25d6f9b7c90d221c9f93c1dd9943fed (resized).jpg
    A3FC512B-935F-4608-A0CA-97964EFF6DDF (resized).jpeg
    20220508_195050 (resized).jpg
    669966 (resized).jpg
    20220508_143256 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7167 (resized).JPG
    pf23 (resized).jpg
    C42924C2-DD8E-4174-843B-5707FC23B493 (resized).jpeg
    BDC2203B-08BF-463E-881F-53E98F189B95 (resized).jpeg

There are 2,354 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 48.
    #1 2 years ago

So excited 2021 is happening. Here is a wishlist and starting early for 2022. Thank you again Ivan and everyone connected.

#2 2 years ago

Let the buying and sell8ng begin

Hopefully the flea market outdoors can get some awareness and a nicer pinball box sign with an arrow( sarcasm) in front of truck ramp and slots blocking the one door access to the area.

See you in ‘22

#3 2 years ago

Way back the outdoor flea market was awesome, guys with generators running games, tons of playfields & parts.

#4 2 years ago

Looking for a nice police force

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jrotten:

Way back the outdoor flea market was awesome, guys with generators running games, tons of playfields & parts.

Yes the outside flea market was cool, but now mainly moved indoors. No weather blips!!

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Looking for a nice police force

Have you looked….oh, never mind. Sorry I missed you this year Mark.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Have you looked….oh, never mind. Sorry I missed you this year Mark.

I was outside with a flea booth. You never came by.

#8 2 years ago

Still looking for Hot Tip EM!!

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Let the buying and sell8ng begin
    Hopefully the flea market outdoors can get some awareness and a nicer pinball box sign with an arrow( sarcasm) in front of truck ramp and slots blocking the one door access to the area.
    See you in ‘22

Yeah, I had to ask at the table if there was an outside flea market.

2 months later
    #10 2 years ago

It’s going to be a long winter. Can’t wait!

#11 2 years ago

Confirmed show dates from Ivan May 6th-7th

#12 2 years ago

Also looking forward to this!

I always want to meet all the people I see on Pinside, but then I get so distracted at the show

Not to mention I'm HORRIBLE with names to faces so there's that. Sorry if I call anyone the wrong name! LOL

Chris

1 week later
    #13 2 years ago

I had a great time at my first Pinfest 2021. Even though it was a 4 hour one way ride. I had a shopping list and bought more. I really appreciated the outdoor flea market, as I found several things on my list that were like new. I will be back in May with another shopping list. The tall guy at Marco's was really helpful, with locating things on my list that were somewhat buried on the metal shelving racks. Then to get some awesome food at the market next door, really made my day.

1 week later
    #14 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tophervette:

I had a great time at my first Pinfest 2021. Even though it was a 4 hour one way ride. I had a shopping list and bought more. I really appreciated the outdoor flea market, as I found several things on my list that were like new. I will be back in May with another shopping list. The tall guy at Marco's was really helpful, with locating things on my list that were somewhat buried on the metal shelving racks. Then to get some awesome food at the market next door, really made my day.

4? Coming from Florida, its about 18 hours one way. Plan on coming again in 2022.

#15 2 years ago

Coming from Ontario Canada 9 hour trip looking for a Popeye ,STTNG

#16 2 years ago

Just installed the glass I bought last Pinfest.

Was it all stamped or am I unlucky?

#17 2 years ago

Show will be here before you know it!!

3 weeks later
    #18 2 years ago

Looking forward to this year and am planning to bring another A list game or 2 to freeplay this year.

I would like to ask ahead of time in the hopes that the guilty party reads this:

If you leave your business card on my machine and imply my game is available for rental at your establishment or you were providing my game I busted my butt to bring to the show out of the goodness of your heart I will remove it and do everything in my power to have you removed from the show and permanently banned, leave negative feedback online for you, and would encourage everyone else here to do the same.

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Looking forward to this year and am planning to bring another A list game or 2 to freeplay this year.
    I would like to ask ahead of time in the hopes that the guilty party reads this:
    If you leave your business card on my machine and imply my game is available for rental at your establishment or you were providing my game I busted my butt to bring to the show out of the goodness of your heart I will remove it and do everything in my power to have you removed from the show and permanently banned, leave negative feedback online for you, and would encourage everyone else here to do the same.

Yeah, that was really annoying. Was not too happy finding one of those on my game. Should be a lifetime ban if it happens again.

#20 2 years ago

Did anyone bother to keep the business card and follow up with the loser? I was there on Saturday and remember seeing them at some point. I can't remember if it was before or after I ate lunch.

1 week later
    #21 2 years ago

Only 4 months away! Will be here before we know it.

#22 2 years ago

Isn’t this a buy, sell and trade thread?

Looking to buy a Jai Alai

#23 2 years ago

I’m looking for a Flight 2000 playfield.

#24 2 years ago

Would love to add Earthshaker or Whirlwind to the collection.

Chris

#25 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tokkentakker:

Only 4 months away! Will be here before we know it.

I already have a Firepower and Space Shuttle I'm planning on bringing.

#26 2 years ago

Dates are now official! Friday May 6th to Saturday May 7th

Looking for a Black Fever!

#27 2 years ago

Will be looking for an empty WPC standard body cabinet and head. As well as B/W Dr. Who Playfield parts.

#28 2 years ago

could bring DE guns n roses. looking for dolly parton, stern IJ.

#29 2 years ago
    #30 2 years ago

I will be looking for a solid, empty, dedicated Mappy cabinet for a game swap.

#31 2 years ago

Looking for a head for my High Speed. Doesn't have to be pretty but it has to be solid...unlike the one from the project machine I purchased which wasn't disclosed until I picked it up last year

1 week later
    #32 2 years ago

Hunting for a populated Evil Knievel playfield. PM me.

#33 2 years ago

Have an EM Dealers Choice and a SS Close Encounter of The Third Kind. Both are project machine. If interested PM me.

Kickout

#34 2 years ago

Need a Williams System 7/9 playfield to backbox wiring harness.

Interested in any populated playfields that are not for an EM or widebody.

Might have some BSOS boards to sell if I have any left over by then.

#35 2 years ago

Looking for ether Popeye ,Goldeneye,STTNG at the show

1 week later
    #36 2 years ago

Last year I picked up this Stern lockdown bar for a project Nugent I'm working on. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit, so if anyone has the correct one for that game and wants to trade, please let me know.

20220126_104326 (resized).jpg20220126_104326 (resized).jpg20220126_104335 (resized).jpg20220126_104335 (resized).jpg
    #37 2 years ago

Between now and the show:

Casually searching for a Dr. Dude, Mousin’ Around, Bally Game Show, and BK2K.

Seriously searching for a Junk Yard (seriously, anyone got a reasonably priced one that hasn’t been modded??) and TX-Sector.

I’m always on the hunt for fun oddball Gottlieb games like Cactus Jacks, Big House, and Bone Busters.

Once I fix an annoying GI issue with the game, I’m probably going to offer my Earthshaker up as trade bait.

#38 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

Between now and the show:
    Casually searching for a Dr. Dude, Mousin’ Around, Bally Game Show, and BK2K.
    Seriously searching for a Junk Yard (seriously, anyone got a reasonably priced one that hasn’t been modded??) and TX-Sector.
    I’m always on the hunt for fun oddball Gottlieb games like Cactus Jacks, Big House, and Bone Busters.
    Once I fix an annoying GI issue with the game, I’m probably going to offer my Earthshaker up as trade bait.

Keeping an eye out for a DE Simpsons and Trek Pro... and that is pretty much it for my "wish list" games.

I have plenty to keep me busy.

Have a Space Shuttle and Firepower bringing to Pintastic.

#39 2 years ago

I should have an Evel Knievel EM for sale at the show... if it dont sell before

258556034_604745087507188_6676789514161946872_n (resized).jpg258556034_604745087507188_6676789514161946872_n (resized).jpg
    #40 2 years ago

And looking for a TeamOne machine to convert to Wizard

20211030_104608 (resized).jpg20211030_104608 (resized).jpg
    #41 2 years ago

Interested in System 11 titles.

Whirlwind
    Earthshaker
    Space Station

Chris

#42 2 years ago

I've got a pretty nice Mousin Around that I got a few months ago that I enjoy playing now but I'll probably sell by the time the show comes around.

IMG_20211012_200325867 (resized).jpgIMG_20211012_200325867 (resized).jpg
    #43 2 years ago

This Nine Ball can be pried from my hands, cash only sale, I am about an hour from Pinfest, pickup only.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/87638

#44 2 years ago

Looking for:

-Bally "Beauty" bingo backglass

-Williams "Pitstop" backglass

--Project antique mechanical slot machine

#45 2 years ago

Why isn't the show listed under "Events" here?

#46 2 years ago

Very nice shopped Truck Stop for sale. Cash on the glass offers first in line. Fully shopped, new rubbers, LEDs, correct 1" balls, teflon leg levelers. Plays fast.
    Pics on marketplace.

#47 2 years ago

I am searching for a Gottlieb System 80A lamp panel and lighting wiring harness from the back box / head from the any pinball from the “skinny head” series of games from 1983 through 1984. These games would have included :

Super Orbit
    Alien Star
    Amazon Hunt
    Royal Flush Deluxe
    The Games
    Jacks To Open
    Touchdown
    El Dorado: Lost City of Gold
    Ice Fever

If needed, I could purchase the head outright as well. Perhaps someone may have either of these items, from any old parts machines or salvaged, from a machine that was disposed of, or an unfortunate victim of a flood or other disaster. If anyone has any leads, please message me. Thanks for your time and assistance.

#48 2 years ago

Thinking about bringing a game for the first time this year. I see on the website that Thursday is a setup day. Are all the free play games brought in on this day? Is it possible to setup a game on Friday morning before the show officially opens at 12pm?

#49 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gotemwill:

Thinking about bringing a game for the first time this year. I see on the website that Thursday is a setup day. Are all the free play games brought in on this day? Is it possible to setup a game on Friday morning before the show officially opens at 12pm?

Lots of people set up Friday morning. Coming Thursday gets you access to all the machines on freeplay... and best trade deals early. 100% worth it to bring a game either day. It's great to see other people enjoy your pin.

#50 2 years ago

I'm looking for bally ss 77/85 project.
    Any title.
    Or just cabinet/head.
    Pick-up Allentown.
    Thanks

There are 2,354 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 48.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2022-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?hl=snowtrooper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.