(Topic ID: 297596)

Pinfest 2022 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20220521_195110887 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220521_195153164 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220521_195121513 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-13-18-33-43 (resized).png
    20220513_071520 (resized).jpg
    20220512_164452 (resized).jpg
    2021York-Woodrails (resized).jpg
    6f5d82d0f25d6f9b7c90d221c9f93c1dd9943fed (resized).jpg
    A3FC512B-935F-4608-A0CA-97964EFF6DDF (resized).jpeg
    20220508_195050 (resized).jpg
    669966 (resized).jpg
    20220508_143256 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7167 (resized).JPG
    pf23 (resized).jpg
    C42924C2-DD8E-4174-843B-5707FC23B493 (resized).jpeg
    BDC2203B-08BF-463E-881F-53E98F189B95 (resized).jpeg
    There are 2,354 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 48.
    #251 2 years ago

I have a very nice Royal Flush gottlieb backglass for sale. Yes, the same one I mention before every Allentown.
    $150

Also, a working clean original Bally Black Jack MPU - works fine, but I replaced it because I wanted free play option for new owner
    $100

Working DE Simpsons in absolutely ghastly condition, covered in green battery corrosion. Worked 100 percent when pulled unbelieveably. Anybody want to try cleaning it up?
    $20

Added over 2 years ago:

MPU is sold to a an adventurous pinsider

Added over 2 years ago:

The royal flush back glass is now sold

#252 2 years ago

Looking for a WOZ standard to trade for a fully loaded Aerosmith Pro. Has topper, powdercoating, side blades, Wizard Mod speaker grill, etc. Only 231 lifetime plays! Would bring to the show if a deal is worked out ahead of time. PM for further details. Thanks.

A05365AB-ABFD-40FE-A513-8F8EACB1322B (resized).pngA05365AB-ABFD-40FE-A513-8F8EACB1322B (resized).png
    #253 2 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I would like to ask ahead of time in the hopes that the guilty party reads this:

If you leave your business card on my machine and imply my game is available for rental at your establishment or you were providing my game I busted my butt to bring to the show out of the goodness of your heart I will remove it and do everything in my power to have you removed from the show and permanently banned, leave negative feedback online for you, and would encourage everyone else here to do the same.

Wow! What a shitbird!

#254 2 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Found a Jungle King !! Now I’m Looking for a Team One. Playfield wear and a crappy backglass are
    not a Problem. But hacked wiring/ mouse nests/ water damage are a deal killer

Found a Team one. Will
    Probably be one FS in the flea

#255 2 years ago

Have a Gottlieb Vulcan I could bring friday. Plays good. PM for more pics/details. $900

20220322_202907 (resized).jpg20220322_202907 (resized).jpg20220322_202915 (resized).jpg20220322_202915 (resized).jpg
    #256 2 years ago

Will be selling off part of collection so still deciding but tentatively available pins are:

Scared Stiff
    EATPM
    Funhouse(full restoration)
    Addams Family
    DE Guns & Roses
    Monster Bash(original)
    CV sample game
    Monster Bash(full restoration)
    White Water
    Space Shuttle
    Time Machine

#257 2 years ago

Looking for an unpopulated Deadpool playfield. Can be used, damaged or NOS. Will be at the show on Friday.

#258 2 years ago

I will be at the show. Not sure what I am bringing yet for the free play area.

#259 2 years ago

Have a Blackwater 100 I can bring if pre-sold.

#260 2 years ago

I'll be bringing a bunch of games for the tournament and can also bring my Mata Hari SS if it's presold. Open to trades as well!

Machine - For Sale
    Mata Hari Archived
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully shopped Mata Hari for sale: Backglass is very nice Playfield is very respectable, has some wear marks but the operator put down mylar early in it's life and it shows. Cabine...”
    2022-03-15
    Troy, NY
    1,675 (OBO)
    Archived after: 10 days
    Viewed: 583 times

#261 2 years ago

Looking for a set of playfield plastics for Sky Jump / Free Fall

#262 2 years ago

SALE PENDING- If anyone has a nice Chicago Coin Gun Smoke backglass and is looking for the pin, I will have one in free play for sale with a tired backglass

GunSmoke (resized).jpgGunSmoke (resized).jpg

Added over 2 years ago:

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

#263 2 years ago
    Quoted from DorkInAbox:

Looking for a set of playfield plastics for Sky Jump / Free Fall

I wish someone would reproduce at least the large plastic over the drop targets. Seems like there's a lot of call for that item.
    And... c'mon. We have to get Wade to do a "Free Fall" playfield!

#264 2 years ago

Looking for the following pins before or at Pinfest:

Stranger Things Pro or LE
    Godzilla Pro

Can firm up before show or pick up earlier if someone is local.

#265 2 years ago

I’d love an HUO Stranger Things Premium. Can buy or if anyone wants to trade down to my HUO Pro plus cash, We can work something out.

#266 2 years ago

Lots of NOS translites I picked up for framing quite a while ago and never did.

Cactus Jack/ Flipper Football/Sega Frankenstein/Capcom Airborne/Sharkeys Shootout/Apollo 13[3]/ Maverick[2]
    $35 each

Mario Andretti-$20

World Challenge Soccer/ Waterworld- $15 each

Used DE Star Trek [scrape by Capt Kirk] $10

My issue is I will probably only have wifi while I'm at the 4 Points Sheridan during Thursday/Friday evening and Friday/Saturday morning.

EDIT: If someone wanted them all I'd rather have that. $250 Get them Thursday night/Friday morning and sell them at your booth.

277217425_530244501830938_2398864534888068331_n (resized).jpg277217425_530244501830938_2398864534888068331_n (resized).jpg277219819_708452447181318_7251203514292453379_n (resized).jpg277219819_708452447181318_7251203514292453379_n (resized).jpg

#268 2 years ago

I would like to meet the Pinsiders that are going to the show but it never happens. Mainly b/c I'm so busy rooting through parts playing pins, vaping outside or cruising through the farmer's market. I was thinking of maybe getting badges with our Pinside name on them. If anyone can make such a thing, I will gladly pay for it.

#269 2 years ago

Could bring a NOS Bill Davis clearcoated LOTR pf.

#270 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

I would like to meet the Pinsiders that are going to the show but it never happens. Mainly b/c I'm so busy rooting through parts playing pins, vaping outside or cruising through the farmer's market. I was thinking of maybe getting badges with our Pinside name on them. If anyone can make such a thing, I will gladly pay for it.

You can generate your own badge in your Pinside profile.

#271 2 years ago
    Quoted from finman48127:

You can generate your own badge in your Pinside profile.

Thanks I'll check it out.

#272 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

I was thinking about the same thing the other day,and it reminded me of the episode on Seinfeld were Kramer wanted everyone to wear a name tag.
    I'd be afraid that if I wore a Pinside badge,I'd be getting punched in the face all day.

#273 2 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

I was thinking about the same thing the other day,and it reminded me of the episode on Seinfeld were Kramer wanted everyone to wear a name tag.
    I'd be afraid that if I wore a Pinside badge,I'd be getting punched in the face all day.

Agree, no name tag for me.

#274 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

Someone did this at TPF, but I haven't really had anyone read my name tag so far anyway

#275 2 years ago

I gave up wearing my badge. Nobody else wears theirs.

#276 2 years ago

I am always looking for iffy pinball backglasses and arcade marquees to hang on my wall. However, I do not want to take anything someone needs out of the hobby. As such, the following quick walkthrough is all of the backglasses I have on my wall. I do not wish to part with these UNLESS it will help you bring a pinball machine back to life or you are trading me another backglass. I will be at Pinfest pretty much the whole time.

Edit:

Wow... that didn't take long. It looks like Flight2000 backglass is spoken for and bringing machines back to life.

Added 23 months ago:

I'm meeting too many people now and have to retract this offer. If we already have a deal we are still on. Thanks guys!

#277 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

I'm looking for a Gilligan's Island playfield in good cosmetic condition for a pf swap.

Bump

#278 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

Thanks I'll check it out.

Can anyone help me print my badge? It keeps coming out too small! Ugh!

#279 2 years ago

is anyone bring a highway pinball Alien

#280 2 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I am always looking for iffy pinball backglasses and arcade marquees to hang on my wall. However, I do not want to take anything someone needs out of the hobby. As such, the following quick walkthrough is all of the backglasses I have on my wall. I do not wish to part with these UNLESS it will help you bring a pinball machine back to life or you are trading me another backglass. I will be at Pinfest pretty much the whole time.

Edit:
    Wow... that didn't take long. It looks like Firepower, Black Knight, and Flight2000 backglasses are spoken for and bringing machines back to life.

I have a carnevil display i can bring if you want it

#281 2 years ago
    Quoted from stevenb28:

I appreciate the offer but family is notably not a fan of clowns.

#282 2 years ago

Looking for a Williams Hurricane players or project condition.

#283 2 years ago
    Quoted from stevenb28:

is anyone bring a highway pinball Alien

Cointaker will have them in their booth.

#284 2 years ago
    Quoted from stevenb28:

Is it a flyer or banner?I have a Carnevil.

#285 2 years ago

I'll have a players condition Rollergames available if I do not sell it before then. New ramp, new Rottendog MPU, new interconnect board, new LED displays, mostly LED on the PF (incandescent flashers). Cabinet is a 6/10 and there is some wear in the orbit up top but is pretty much hidden by the ramp. I would consider trades.
    Will hold if you prepay, otherwise it's first come first serve at the show.
    $2900

20220327_183144 (resized).jpg20220327_183144 (resized).jpg20220327_183421 (resized).jpg20220327_183421 (resized).jpg
    #286 2 years ago

Looking for ether one can pick up at the show Popeye,Apollo13,Goldeneye

#287 2 years ago

Have a friend with a Bally Moon Shot which is the blatant copy of Tropic Isle Bally did using a space them artwork; there’s also a Tropic Isle too. He’s looking to move these as well as about a dozen add-a-ball Gottlieb’s and a Midway Winner pitch & bat. PM me if interested.

BDE4D39F-DF5F-4381-BD62-914F46C3C0BC (resized).jpegBDE4D39F-DF5F-4381-BD62-914F46C3C0BC (resized).jpeg7F42D841-6BBB-4C1C-93DB-0FC6DDB451C9 (resized).jpeg7F42D841-6BBB-4C1C-93DB-0FC6DDB451C9 (resized).jpeg
    #288 2 years ago

Would be able to bring a project electro dart wall game and around 300 trade stimulator horoscope papers (details here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbrew-2-in-2022#post-6805692)...message me if interested.

Would love to find an Aurich ST translite or complete kit.

#289 2 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

I'll have a players condition Rollergames available if I do not sell it before then. New ramp, new Rottendog MPU, new interconnect board, new LED displays, mostly LED on the PF (incandescent flashers). Cabinet is a 6/10 and there is some wear in the orbit up top but is pretty much hidden by the ramp. I would consider trades.
    Will hold if you prepay, otherwise it's first come first serve at the show.
    $2900

Wow, this doesn't look players at all. This should sell quick.

#290 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pbpins:

Have a friend with a Bally Moon Shot which is the blatant copy of Tropic Isle Bally did using a space them artwork; there’s also a Tropic Isle too. He’s looking to move these as well as about a dozen add-a-ball Gottlieb’s and a Midway Winner pitch & bat. PM me if interested.[quoted image][quoted image]

First time I have seen one, that is a direct rip! Cool art though.

#291 2 years ago
    Quoted from locksmith:

Is it a flyer or banner?I have a Carnevil.

its the header/translate to the game.

#292 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pbpins:

Have a friend with a Bally Moon Shot which is the blatant copy of Tropic Isle Bally did using a space them artwork; there’s also a Tropic Isle too. He’s looking to move these as well as about a dozen add-a-ball Gottlieb’s and a Midway Winner pitch & bat. PM me if interested.[quoted image][quoted image]

PM sent

#293 2 years ago

I have a high end Fire! Champagne edition I will be bringing to the show for sale.

#294 2 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb TeamOne game...

I have nice (used) set of pf plastics to "Astro"

And i have used TeamOne plastics with whole "flipper" plastics (they are always broken)

And I have a spare set of Abra plastics.

Ken

#295 2 years ago

Looking for Popeye ,goldeneye,Apollo13 can pick up at Pinfest let me know what u have

#296 2 years ago

Still need a couple more games for the Allentown tournament

We have a ton of classics so looking for DMD / LCD at this point
    Tournament ready (reliable, plays nice)
    Turn off EBs
    Tilt works (we may adjust)
    Be able to get there thursday night, leave game till Saturday night around 8 or so

You get into the show both days for free, and free entry to tournament ($140 value)

And your game will be schooled by the GREATS!

Send me a PM, thanks!

#297 2 years ago

I have a ready to install refurbished playfield for Stern Wild Fyre.

SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “Located in Brick NJ 08723. Here is a nice refurbished plug and play playfield for Stern Wild Fyre. This is the playfield only, not the entire game. -Playfield was stripped, cl...”
    2022-03-29
    Brick, NJ
    600 (Firm)
    Archived after: 9 days
    Viewed: 193 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#298 2 years ago

This will my first time going to pinfest. My question is do I need to bring cash or credit card ok? I am looking for a pin and some parts. May 6 and 7 right
    Thanks.

#299 2 years ago

Cash is king..

#300 2 years ago

Would love to find a NOS Revenge From Mars playfield at the show if anyone has any leads.

There are 2,354 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 48.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2022-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/6?hl=grantopia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.