(Topic ID: 297596)

Pinfest 2022 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20220521_195110887 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220521_195153164 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220521_195121513 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-13-18-33-43 (resized).png
    20220513_071520 (resized).jpg
    20220512_164452 (resized).jpg
    2021York-Woodrails (resized).jpg
    6f5d82d0f25d6f9b7c90d221c9f93c1dd9943fed (resized).jpg
    A3FC512B-935F-4608-A0CA-97964EFF6DDF (resized).jpeg
    20220508_195050 (resized).jpg
    669966 (resized).jpg
    20220508_143256 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7167 (resized).JPG
    pf23 (resized).jpg
    C42924C2-DD8E-4174-843B-5707FC23B493 (resized).jpeg
    BDC2203B-08BF-463E-881F-53E98F189B95 (resized).jpeg
    There are 2,354 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 48.
    #201 2 years ago

slochar thanks for updating me and others on what is expected for a tournament grade game. Interesting the dynamics of a pinball show. In the past, I have gone to find parts and play free games (if the line is not too long).

#202 2 years ago

Looking for decent Spirit of 76 cabinet

#203 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Official announcement!
    Pinfest will have a Stern Pro Circuit tournament. This event will offer a 20% boost. Greg Poverelli and Crazy Levi will be running the event. Details about the tournament to follow.
    The guys will be looking for contributors of tournament grade games. The typical reward for entry to be expected.
    Ivan
    Pinfest 2022

Thanks Ivan -

An official announcement with more Details will be forthcoming next week.

Anybody interested in bringing games to the tournament feel free to contact me.

As a baseline, bringing a game we can use for the tournament gets you in to the show both days, and also free entry into the tournament. That’s a $140 value right there.

We'll need games there on Thursday, which is setup day, and they'll need to stay till around 8pm on Saturday. Myself, I brought a couple games one year and it was rewarding, and it's also nice to have a couple of your own games in a tournament. I think I brought a Flintstones and Transformers LE one year.

As far as games, most of them can be made tournament friendly. We can remove rubber on posts and turn off ball saves, and that works for most games. We aren’t interested in making them ridiculously hard to play, this is a skill tournament. We won't be ripping out posts or putting games on "all rules hard" settings. We'll pay attention to tilts as well, some games "easy" ones will have tighter tilts, others you can probably get away with a double danger on a big nudge.

There really aren't that many "no fly zone" games...but an example would be something like DE Simpsons where there's a "double your score" and "catch up" mystery award, and you can't turn them off in settings. Nobody wants to lose a tournament game on a mystery award.

Cosmetic condition and mods are less Important than reliability and good play - strong flippers, no ball hang ups, etc.

We are looking forward to bringing a world-class tournament event to Allentown.

#204 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tophervette:

slochar thanks for updating me and others on what is expected for a tournament grade game. Interesting the dynamics of a pinball show. In the past, I have gone to find parts and play free games (if the line is not too long).

Gotta have as many draws as possible to get all the different types of pinball hobbyists in the door

#205 2 years ago

Levi, way to step up and do this. Much appreciated!

#206 2 years ago

Looking for a new set or a really good used set of brass pinball legs for The Flintstones or Indiana Jones pinball please let me know what u have

#207 2 years ago

Looking for a Popeye,fish tales ,goldeneye at the show pm me

#208 2 years ago

Looking for Taxi, WCS94 and TOM prototypes!

#209 2 years ago

Anyone selling wide body glass at the show?

#210 2 years ago

Looking for Kings&Queens at pinfest

#211 2 years ago
    Quoted from bigcnj:

Looking for decent Spirit of 76 cabinet

looking to upgrade to a nicer cab or is yours damaged? i'm in oxford also, so if you need any EM parts let me know

#212 2 years ago

Announcing the Allentown Certified Stern Pro Circuit Tournament - May 6-7, 2022

Greg “WPPRelli” Poverelli and “Crazy” Levi Nayman are proud to present the 2022 Allentown Pinfest IFPA Tournament, a Stern Pro Circuit and IFPA certified event with the 20 percent WPPR boost that provides the maximum possible competition value for pro pinball players on the circuit. With more WPPRs than ever, and a higher prize pool than ever, this tournament builds upon the successes of previous Pinfest tournaments to make it an even greater event. Pinfest 2022 is shaping up to be the boomiest Pinfest IFPA tournament ever! We are also delighted to announce that Backhand Pinball is on board to stream this event live, so eSports fans across the globe can view this top-level pinball competition as it unfolds.

Tournament format:

A $100 ticket enters competitors into the Main Open tournament and pays for all entries.
    Qualifying time is limited to all day Friday, May 6, 12 noon to 9 pm, and it is a limited entry format. All competitors will play 12 entries on 12 different machines in a tournament bank of up to 20 machines, and all entries will count toward qualifying position. Finals, starting at 9:30 am on Saturday, May 7, will consist of the top 24 qualifiers in A Division. There will also be a B Division finals for the next 24 qualifiers ranked outside the top 100 IFPA rankings as of May 6, 2022. Please note, the B finals results will not affect the final IFPA submission and are for prizes and trophies only. All 48 finalists will win a cash payout.
    Games will encompass all eras of pinball machines.
    Finals will be PAPA style four-player group scoring, 4-2-1-0 scoring. Finals matches will be played on pre-selected banks encompassing all eras, ensuring a diverse and exciting finals experience for players and viewers watching on stream. Highest seed has choice of bank. The same bank cannot be selected twice by the same player, and banks may change between rounds. Payouts will be guaranteed to all finalists.
    A guaranteed minimum payout of $1,000 will go to the A Division winner, with amounts for all other finalists to be determined by the total number of players entered into the tournament. A minimum of 60 percent of tournament income in entry fees are dedicated to cash payouts for finalists.
    There is no pre-registration, and this event is cash only. Players are encouraged to arrive as close to the 12 pm kickoff as possible, to ensure that all players get their 12 entries in by the 9 pm cutoff.
    The main event will also track standings for kids aged 15 and under, who will have a reduced entry fee of $40. The Kid’s finals will award trophies and non-cash prizes.
    There will be an IFPA sanctioned Women’s tournament, $25 entry with trophies and full cash payout, with limited entry on a number of games to be determined. The finals for both will also be PAPA format with top 8 qualifiers. Please note due to time restrictions, anyone who qualifies in both the main as well as the women’s or kid’s finals might have to play both concurrently.

The PAPA / IFPA rule set will be in effect. All rulings made and decisions by the tournament directors are final.

Volunteers and Games:

The Tournament Directors are seeking volunteers for desk registration and scorekeeping assistance. There will be an exclusive hour of qualifying time available for these volunteers, 9:15 to 10:15 pm on Friday, May 6. Compensation will also be offered based on the number of hours volunteering.
    The Tournament Directors are also seeking tournament-quality games encompassing all eras. Free entry to the show and to the tournament (a $140 value) is offered, along with possible other financial considerations for multiple games or people who aren’t playing in the tournament.
    Please contact Greg at [email protected] or Levi at [email protected] for more information or to offer volunteer services, games, or explore sponsorship possibilities.
    See more information about the Allentown Pinfest show, one of the Northeast’s longest running and premier pinball events, at http://www.pinfestival.com/

#213 2 years ago

Looking to buy a Williams Liberty Bell. Will consider both working or a non working project.

#214 2 years ago
    Quoted from bonzo71:

Looking to buy a Williams Liberty Bell. Will consider both working or a non working project.

Maybe someone can grab this for you and bring it

https://www.estatesales.net/marketplace/items/687317?utm_source=treasure_tracker&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=found_treasure&utm_term=pinball

#215 2 years ago

Looking for a World Cup Soccer - anyone have one they're looking to part with?

#216 2 years ago

"Machine does not turn on when plugged in."
    I wonder if they know about that little toggle switch under the cabinet!

#217 2 years ago

If anyone is looking for a Bristol Hills I have a nice one available

#218 2 years ago

Stardust in marketplace listed for $600
    Can bring to Allentown

#219 2 years ago

I have a brand new CRP Funhouse Mirrored Backglass. $250. I bought it and didn't realize I couldn't use it with the LED Marquee mod so right back in the box it went.

#220 2 years ago
    Quoted from bonzo71:

One on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/391520232325704/

#221 2 years ago

in the market for an Alice cooper. I am bringing my Dialed in for free play area

#222 2 years ago
    Quoted from boilerman:

looking to upgrade to a nicer cab or is yours damaged? i'm in oxford also, so if you need any EM parts let me know

Yes, my pioneer cabinet is pretty worn. Started to try and spray paint the front last year but packed it up for the winter. Considering finding a donor. For some reason the inside map of my address shows me near coatesville.

089BA2AF-DFC6-46E1-8D31-557C819C0545 (resized).png089BA2AF-DFC6-46E1-8D31-557C819C0545 (resized).png19FADDB3-5C8A-41FC-BE5C-1F083EF6E8C5 (resized).png19FADDB3-5C8A-41FC-BE5C-1F083EF6E8C5 (resized).png
    #223 2 years ago

Super excited fro the show. Have some purchases lined up already and looking forward to playing some great games!

Chris

#224 2 years ago

Looking too pick up ether fish tales ,Popeye,goldeneye,STTNG let me know what u have

#225 2 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Hoops. Please shoot me a PM if you have one you can bring to Allentown.

1235 (resized).jpg1235 (resized).jpg
    #226 2 years ago

looking for real nice diner to purchase and pick up at the show.......let me know what you have

#227 2 years ago

Looking for a Bally EM freedom BG

A head for Fireball Classic / Lady Luck

Also looking for a base for an EM pitch and bat. Particularly Official baseball, or Deluxe Official baseball.

Any help is appreciated!!

#228 2 years ago

Wizard of Oz Ruby Red 75th anniversary- For sale or trade... Pics in marketplace. Topper is NOS and will be included.

#229 2 years ago

I have a nice Silverball Mania I can bring to the show if paid for in advance.

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Silverball Mania Archived
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Located in Brick NJ 08723 Here is a nice Bally Silverball Mania pinball machine. Everything on the game works and plays 100%. Game has a hidden free play button installed but w...”
    2022-03-18
    Brick, NJ
    Archived after: 5 days
    Viewed: 666 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#230 2 years ago

A friend of mine has been looking for a 1964 Williams Mini Golf for many years. I'd like to hook him up, if at all possible. Please let me know if you have one for sale and can bring it to the show.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
    #231 2 years ago

I have a system 9 transformer I can bring to the show on Friday.

SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “Working transfomrer from a Tic Tac Strike Bowler, and also works in the following games: Sorcerer Comet Space Shuttle Star Light Black Knight? (unconfirmed, but listed on the prod...”
    2022-03-20
    Joppatowne, MD
    225 (OBO)
    Archived after: 6 days
    Viewed: 87 times

#232 2 years ago

I have a crazy rare Special Force Girls backglass that I could get to the show if anyone's interested. This is the one that Bally Wulff In Germany had made because they didn't like the stock art for their market. It's NOS and has never been in a game.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/132055

20220319_153918 (resized).jpg20220319_153918 (resized).jpg
    #233 2 years ago

I have a mint Millionaire translite. $100 cash pickup at the show.

#234 2 years ago
    Quoted from bigcnj:

Yes, my pioneer cabinet is pretty worn. Started to try and spray paint the front last year but packed it up for the winter. Considering finding a donor. For some reason the inside map of my address shows me near coatesville.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

that is not to bad at all, it can be made to look good with a little elbow grease. you should see the card whiz i have, it makes yours look like minty. let me know if you need a few tips or tricks, i've restored a few.

20220320_162609 (resized).jpg20220320_162609 (resized).jpg
    #235 2 years ago

To piggyback on the above post...I am interested in a Special Force backglass if someone would like to sell theirs and buy the one above. Mine is bubbling pretty badly.

#236 2 years ago

I have two Flip Flop sides from a cabinet that was rough. They'd make good wall art.

#237 2 years ago
    Quoted from boilerman:

that is not to bad at all, it can be made to look good with a little elbow grease. you should see the card whiz i have, it makes yours look like minty. let me know if you need a few tips or tricks, i've restored a few.[quoted image]

#238 2 years ago

I've got a nice Star Trek Pro with colorDMD, alternative translite (comes with original), mirror blades, and some mezelmods. Ideally looking for a trade with cash your way for a nice Metallica Premium, Elvira House of Horrors, or Lord of the Rings (not the LE). Also possibly interested in a Tales from the Crypt, No Fear, or Shadow

#239 2 years ago

I'm looking for a Gilligan's Island playfield in good cosmetic condition for a pf swap.

#240 2 years ago

Looking for:
    Stern Ali
    WCS94
    Bally AFM
    Abra Cadabra
    Strange World

#241 2 years ago

Looking for at the show
    Popeye
    Apollo 13
    STTNG
    Goldeneye

#242 2 years ago

Looking for

Tspp
    Mmr Se
    Lotr
    Congo
    Sttng
    Totan
    IM

Cash ready to go

#243 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

Looking for:
    Stern Ali
    WCS94
    Bally AFM
    Abra Cadabra
    Strange World

If you'd like the add a ball version of Abra Ca Dabra check out this thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-gottlieb-wizard-conversion-kit

Ken has a couple kits left and will be at the show.

#244 2 years ago

Looking for a Black Fever.

#245 2 years ago

in NJ there is a TSSP, don't know if he is going to Pinfest though.

Quoted from tdiddy:

Looking for
    Tspp
    Mmr Se
    Lotr
    Congo
    Sttng
    Totan
    IM
    Cash ready to go

#246 2 years ago

Looking for:

Godzilla pro or premium
    Williams Star Light
    Star Trek LE

Trades: Judge Dredd w/deadworld mod installed, Terminator 2, Woz Ruby Red, Sopranos - HUO (50 plays) - Original unmolested condition.

#247 2 years ago

Count-Down for sale. Ad in the marketplace.

#248 2 years ago

Looking for WPC cabinet.

#249 2 years ago

Looking for nice example Robocop pin.

images (7) (resized).jpegimages (7) (resized).jpeg
    #250 2 years ago

I am looking forward to Pinfest this year and am planning on bringing Rick and Morty to freeplay and possibly one more A tier game. Maybe my AFMr LE with topper or Lord of the Rings for everyone to enjoy. I'll put up a poll on what to bring sometime in April.

I will be looking for the arcade marquees, a playfield wall hanger, and maybe a backglass or two suitable only for the wall (DE SIMPSONS and LOST WORLD at the top of the list)

I would be interested in trading my Arcade1up Outrun towards a full size Time Crises 2/3, or for an Arcade1up Star Wars, T2, or Big Buck Hunter.

It's been 3 months so I will post this again.

I would like to ask ahead of time in the hopes that the guilty party reads this:

If you leave your business card on my machine and imply my game is available for rental at your establishment or you were providing my game I busted my butt to bring to the show out of the goodness of your heart I will remove it and do everything in my power to have you removed from the show and permanently banned, leave negative feedback online for you, and would encourage everyone else here to do the same.

There are 2,354 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 48.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2022-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/5?hl=curban and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.