(Topic ID: 297596)

Pinfest 2022 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20220521_195110887 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220521_195153164 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220521_195121513 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-13-18-33-43 (resized).png
    20220513_071520 (resized).jpg
    20220512_164452 (resized).jpg
    2021York-Woodrails (resized).jpg
    6f5d82d0f25d6f9b7c90d221c9f93c1dd9943fed (resized).jpg
    A3FC512B-935F-4608-A0CA-97964EFF6DDF (resized).jpeg
    20220508_195050 (resized).jpg
    669966 (resized).jpg
    20220508_143256 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7167 (resized).JPG
    pf23 (resized).jpg
    C42924C2-DD8E-4174-843B-5707FC23B493 (resized).jpeg
    BDC2203B-08BF-463E-881F-53E98F189B95 (resized).jpeg
    There are 2,354 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 48.
    #2051 1 year ago

Great tournament and George and I had fun donning the headphones in the broadcast booth commenting on the tourney action
    most notably on Volley, Mata Hari and Viking! (Time stamps 1:42:00 and 03:14:00)
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1477503921

Just for point of clarification: Didn't Eric Stone come in 3rd not 4th?

RE:

The tournament was a huge success, we had tons of great feedback (and a little constructive criticism that we can consider at a later date) and it seems like we won many people over on the format. $1,000 prize went to defending Allentown champ Jason Zahler, with Levi Nayman taking a close 2nd (one Aztec spinner rip away from victory?), pinball logics wiz Zach Frey 3rd, and 3 time seemingly everything champion Eric Stone in 4th.

#2052 1 year ago

Yes eric took 3rd and Zach 4th.

Zahler
    Nayman
    Stone
    Frey

Anna wolk ladies champ

Her daughter Olympia Bruce (6 years old) took kids!

B division champ NYC’s own Adam Robinson!

14894881-0DB7-4DB1-87C5-D5F76B256D5C (resized).jpeg14894881-0DB7-4DB1-87C5-D5F76B256D5C (resized).jpeg

#2053 1 year ago

Hasn't it been reported that she is only 5 1/2?!
    She's not even eligible!
    This brings your entire operation in question!

#2054 1 year ago

Only went for Saturday and was pleasantly surprised the amount of games still around. A lot of great playing EM’s this year and some new ones I haven’t seen at York or Allentown before. Shout out to Dave Lapinski for bringing those awesome wood rails. The hi-diver was the gem of the show for me. Almost “rolled” it.

14BC5D96-5BFD-485B-813A-34B102A68A57 (resized).jpeg14BC5D96-5BFD-485B-813A-34B102A68A57 (resized).jpeg2D9CAACF-5DB0-4D15-B1E2-FCAD254B0F8B (resized).jpeg2D9CAACF-5DB0-4D15-B1E2-FCAD254B0F8B (resized).jpeg899B1DEB-A17D-4D35-ABE0-AEA7670197CB (resized).jpeg899B1DEB-A17D-4D35-ABE0-AEA7670197CB (resized).jpeg
    #2055 1 year ago
    Quoted from 1stpinballdave:

Enjoyed meeting you and taking some time chewing the fat. Thanks for the kind words about the Flipper Clown . That game went to a good home in Ohio. Also thanks for helping me cattle prod your buddy to buy my Palooka. He got a good deal. Let's stay in touch!

Dang! A Palooka was at Allentown and sold!!! I missed the show this year. Congratulations to the lucky new owner.

#2056 1 year ago
    Quoted from DanMarino:

Dang! A Palooka was at Allentown and sold!!! I missed the show this year. Congratulations to the lucky new owner.

It was a project with a great pf and glass. I know where there's another one that's pretty decent (not mine) if you're interested. PM me.

#2057 1 year ago
    Quoted from DanMarino:

Dave made him a shamefully good deal on it too. Had I the space... *snap*

#2058 1 year ago

I have a new in box stern Aerosmith topper how much did they go for as they have all disappeared and never come up anywhere.

#2059 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

Pinball Star is there and they have a GnR on the floor

I finally bumped into the GnR on Saturday afternoon. I stopped by but avoided the line and played something else. When I came back to it an hour later, it was torn down. A pretty poor presence at the event for Jersey Jack this year.

#2060 1 year ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

Great tournament and George and I had fun donning the headphones in the broadcast booth commenting on the tourney action
    most notably on Volley, Mata Hari and Viking! (Time stamps 1:42:00 and 03:14:00)
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1477503921
    Just for point of clarification: Didn't Eric Stone come in 3rd not 4th?
    RE:
    The tournament was a huge success, we had tons of great feedback (and a little constructive criticism that we can consider at a later date) and it seems like we won many people over on the format. $1,000 prize went to defending Allentown champ Jason Zahler, with Levi Nayman taking a close 2nd (one Aztec spinner rip away from victory?), pinball logics wiz Zach Frey 3rd, and 3 time seemingly everything champion Eric Stone in 4th.

Thanks for the tournament link. I enojoyed watching Aztec in the final match. I feel better about my daily struggles now with all the drains down the outlanes here at home. It's a hard game to control.

#2061 1 year ago
    Quoted from pmdub:

Thanks for the tournament link. I enojoyed watching Aztec in the final match. I feel better about my daily struggles now with all the drains down the outlanes here at home. It's a hard game to control.

Man I just needed another spinner rip or two !!!

#2062 1 year ago
    Quoted from OldHockeyGuy:

Levi,
    You ran a fantastic show. Thanks for your courtesy to my son and grand daughter. The pinball tradition carries on!
    A lot of the EM's sold and were gone by 1 pm on Saturday.
    Would enjoy seeing a few panel discussions on Sat in the tournament area before it begins. There were people I wanted to meet who have posted. I did make some terrific contacts.
    Kids tourney on Sat morn because many can't miss school on Friday?

Thanks! Was nice to meet you and the family. Just for clarification Ivan runs the show, we were running the tournament.

I think seminars would be tough there as it’s one giant room and it’s pretty loud! And we don’t have enough time to do anything besides starting the tournament as soon as the snow opens. But you should check out pintastic or other shows held in hotels / convention centers like Expo.

We will try to figure out something for kids tournament next year, I agree it doesn’t make much sense to do it on Friday. We have some ideas.

#2063 1 year ago
    Quoted from tbanthony:

I finally bumped into the GnR on Saturday afternoon. I stopped by but avoided the line and played something else. When I came back to it an hour later, it was torn down. A pretty poor presence at the event for Jersey Jack this year.

Poor presence? More like no presence. The only one I saw was that lone G&R at PinballStar. Pretty bummed and surprised they weren't there since aren't they close? I really wanted to see a Wonka but no such luck.

But the show was great.

#2064 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheClownpuncher:

Poor presence? More like no presence. The only one I saw was that lone G&R at PinballStar. Pretty bummed and surprised they weren't there since aren't they close? I really wanted to see a Wonka but no such luck.
    But the show was great.

They are no longer in Jersey...they moved the operation to Chicago.....Jack still lives in Jersey (I think) so he usually comes through for a visit.

#2065 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheClownpuncher:

But the show was great.

That's your fellow enthusiasts not bringing games.

The vendors are bringing games to sell, with no Wonkas being built, no wonkas to sell, no wonkas in the distributors' boothes.

PinballStar and Cointaker are the only JJP distributors in the area that do shows - and Pinballstar has championed JJP's presence at the show since they were birthed.

Jack G was at the show Saturday.

#2066 1 year ago

Just a quick THANK YOU to Ivan & his crew for another great show this year. I also want to thank everyone who stopped by and talked to me over the three days as well as a big THANK YOU to those of you who took some stuff home from my flea market booth.

I sold a ton more "little stuff" than I expected to sell and I was happy for that but I was shocked my Haunted House machine came home with me. I think the rain created a huge issue for people selling machines so most of the vendors I talked to took stuff home they were expecting to sell. It is tough selling 350 pound wooden boxes when it is raining heavy outside and these machines really do not like getting wet. So I fully understand slow machine sales but otherwise it was a great show all the way around.

Since we are basically "exiting the hobby" this will be my last year as a vendor at Allentown but I intend to set up at the York Show this Fall selling off the balance of machines we are thinning from the collection and the remainder of my parts inventory. So if you are planning to attend York watch for my post about stuff heading to York starting about a month before the show.

THANKS AGAIN to everyone! -Skip-

#2067 1 year ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Just a quick THANK YOU to Ivan & his crew for another great show this year. I also want to thank everyone who stopped by and talked to me over the three days as well as a big THANK YOU to those of you who took some stuff home from my flea market booth.
    I sold a ton more "little stuff" than I expected to sell and I was happy for that but I was shocked my Haunted House machine came home with me. I think the rain created a huge issue for people selling machines so most of the vendors I talked to took stuff home they were expecting to sell. It is tough selling 350 pound wooden boxes when it is raining heavy outside and these machines really do not like getting wet. So I fully understand slow machine sales but otherwise it was a great show all the way around.
    Since we are basically "exiting the hobby" this will be my last year as a vendor at Allentown but I intend to set up at the York Show this Fall selling off the balance of machines we are thinning from the collection and the remainder of my parts inventory. So if you are planning to attend York watch for my post about stuff heading to York starting about a month before the show.
    THANKS AGAIN to everyone! -Skip-

Thanks again Skip for the cool retro slot, she made it home to RI safely!

20220506_145552.jpg20220506_145552.jpg
    #2068 1 year ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Thanks again Skip for the cool retro slot, she made it home to RI safely!
    [quoted image]

It was a pleasure doing business with you and seeing your picture (with the rain drops on the glass) kind of shows exactly why machine sales were slow this year. At least that is a metal box instead of a wooden box but still a PITA to move & load in the rain.

THANKS AGAIN for a quick & easy transaction!

#2069 1 year ago

Decent show! The rain was a real PITA and a downer, but can’t control that.

Made the impossible happen and fit two complete machines in my tiny Subaru Outback. Never again! I was cuddling up with a backbox that was practically in my lap on the 4 hour drive home!
    C4DE4183-F19F-40CE-9A1E-7D2B2A35EE91.jpegC4DE4183-F19F-40CE-9A1E-7D2B2A35EE91.jpeg

It was great meeting CrazyLevi and seeing old friends and faces again!

#2070 1 year ago

too-many-pins
    Thank you for the 45s, so many, i went throught one box and found at least 10 great bands/songs
    I really appreciate all the 45s, meeting you and the fantastic price.

#2071 1 year ago
    Quoted from Colehvac1:

too-many-pins
    Thank you for the 45s, so many, i went throught one box and found at least 10 great bands/songs
    I really appreciate all the 45s, meeting you and the fantastic price.

Always love to hear from happy customers. If you are headed to the York Show this Fall and want to put the "excess stuff" you don't want out for sale in my vendor space bring them along and try to sell all the extras with no effort on your end. Give me a price and enjoy the show - if they sell I'll give you the money and if not just bring them back home with you. I'll have plenty of room so it will not cost you anything to sell off the stuff you are not interested in.

#2072 1 year ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Made the impossible happen and fit two complete machines in my tiny Subaru Outback. Never again! I was cuddling up with a backbox that was practically in my lap on the 4 hour drive home!
    [quoted image]

Wow Shaq & Betty are in there

Nice fit !!

#2073 1 year ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

[quoted image]

This is incredible! Tetris perfected.

#2074 1 year ago

Anyone have a Color LCD made by Color DMD pinball display I need for TAF. They are out of stock.

And any used TAF original displays?

Thanks!

#2075 1 year ago
    Quoted from GameVault:

Anyone have a Color LCD made by Color DMD pinball display I need for TAF. They are out of stock.
    Thanks!

They might be out of stock for quite awhile with the IC shortage still raging on.

#2076 1 year ago
    Quoted from GameVault:

Thanks!

Try Butch Game Garage he had a few

#2077 1 year ago

Fantastic show, as usual. I think this event proved without a shadow of doubt that Pinfest has survived covid and is back in full swing. Highlights for me were:

-Seeing test prints of the super rare Stern HYPNOX backglass. I inquired to buy them but they were a bit out of my price range.
    -Selling my Firepower on Friday to a super friendly gentleman and helping he and his friend load up the games they each bought (the other being a SWEET Stern Magic).
    -Playing Godzilla. What a cool game.
    -Meeting up with Snowtrooper to sell him my Caveman. What a great guy, so glad it is going to the sys80 fan!
    -Meeting up with flynnibus to pickup a sweet Mars God of War. Already in love with how pretty this game is.
    -Hitting 13 unlimited millions on Police Force.
    -Absolutely demolishing my parts needed list.
    -Tying my personal record of 3 pretzel cheesesteaks consumed.

Only complaints:

-The rain, but what are you gonna do? Incredible how it started raining right as the show started and kept going to precisely when it ended.
    -Not being able to play the Bally Vector in the free play section. It sat there broken the entire show. Shame the owner didn't attempt to fix it.

See you all next year!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #2078 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinwizkid:

Tying my personal record of 3 pretzel cheesesteaks consumed.

Only cheese steak?
    It's no doubt a banger but the other flavors are delicious as well.
    I went Chicken Bacon and Pastrami this year... and then had a pretzel dog later... and then some donuts ... and then some coffee and candy... and then when I was about to leave there was still some traffic so I had some Kimchi stew

#2079 1 year ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

Only cheese steak?
    It's no doubt a banger but the other flavors are delicious as well.
    I went Chicken Bacon and Pastrami this year... and then had a pretzel dog later... and then some donuts ... and then some coffee and candy... and then when I was about to leave there was still some traffic so I had some Kimchi stew

So you were the infamous crop duster? LOL

#2080 1 year ago

Couple purchases at the show. Will look great in the game room. Fun time as usual. Enjoyed meeting up with Williampinball after all these years. Enjoy the GnR protectors.
    310607AE-3309-4719-84BE-E0B49C3C80D8 (resized).jpeg310607AE-3309-4719-84BE-E0B49C3C80D8 (resized).jpeg

#2081 1 year ago
    Quoted from GameVault:

Thanks!

I actually want to swap TAF color LCD for an LED but these are out of stock too. Once I can get the LED I will have one ready to go...

#2082 1 year ago

Was the Twilight Zone pinball machine sold early on Friday? I saw it when I first arrived,but then I couldn't find it latter on in the day . I really need to pay better attention when I'm at the show. It seems like every year ,once I'm home and I reviewing the Pinfest thread, there's always a machine I missed while I was at the show.
    The only bad thing about Pinfest this year is ,now I want an Avengers infinity quest, Godzilla , Cactus Cannon, Dead Pool,and an Iron Maiden Premium.

#2083 1 year ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

So you were the infamous crop duster? LOL

I made a community decision and left my gas outdoors.

Definitely got the full crop experience indoors.

#2084 1 year ago

Loved the show and much appreciation to Ivan and all the folks who worked tirelessly throughout the year and during the event that help make this happen on a yearly basis. Don't know what it is about this show but it's been a magnet for yearly monsoons that come up the eastern seaboard during late spring.

How about introducing some incentives to attract more higher quality games to the show? I'm not sure quantity over quality is the right strategy long term, just my opinion. How about having a Best in Show award/Best SS/Best EM/best One-off? I don't think it requires big money prizes, just a bit of nudge to get more quality and more games into the event lineup.

I had a chance to play that odd-ball Bally Roundup... very nice restoration, but man I can see why they only made < 100 of these machines. Loved the side by side Interflip Dragons... great fun. Anyone play the rare Roy Clark game? That was ok for a game or two.

Last but not least there are some great folks in the hobby, and it was a blast talking smack and busting balls on fellow pinheads for a couple of days. Looking forward to continuing the trend at the October York show.

#2085 1 year ago

Whoever brought the TAF in free play, that was a really sweet playing machine. I was there at 8:30 on Friday morning and later that morning played 10 straight games on it long before the doors opened. It was a blast. I wish back in 2000 when I started buying games and was picking up $400 Bally SS projects and $300 Gottlieb EM's, I'd bought TAF when they were coming off route cheap.

While all the free play games weren't powered up early Friday morning, playing those that were without any crowd was really great. I was able to play 3 hours Thursday and another 2 hours before the doors opened Friday. Made being anchored to my vendor spot easier.

#2086 1 year ago

Had a great time at the show this year...vendors, games and deals were much better than last year. Crowd was crazy Friday...lost my voice by 5pm. I bought a very nice Ripleys from locksmith and immediately wheeled it over to my booth for freeplay. It had close to 250 plays on it by the end of the weekend, and didn't give me a single issue. This weekend was a real stress test for all of my games, and now I know where the weak places are which need to be addressed.

Also picked up a Hook later in the day on Friday which wound up being nicer than expected...so I will eventually make those ramps in the future.

I met quite a few Pinsiders for the first time like Wizz, isochronic frost, Crazy Levi, Colsond3 and 29RIO to name a few.

I brought my games for freeplay in my booth mainly to show some of the ramps I produce installed in working games. I received so many questions asking on the price of the Road Show, so I stuck a "Make me sell price" that would ensure I'd be taking it home. Well, someone bought it and was absolutely ecstatic about it, so we both left happy. Win for both of us!

The gentleman at Pinball Parts plus was very nice, and I will be sure to buy more parts from him in the future. Folks like him who bring all the miscellaneous mechanical parts for games are a real lifesaver at these shows when you have a game go down and you want to get it back going on freeplay for everyone to enjoy.

I would strongly encourage a couple of the other regular parts vendors to consult their doctors for some mood enhancing drugs before next year.

Also-
    It's definitely a sewer line issue...has to be!
    20220506_164200 (resized).jpg20220506_164200 (resized).jpg

#2087 1 year ago

It seemed like half the games were gone by Saturday opening time. My NGG got played a lot Friday morning, but sold within an hour of Friday's public opening time. Obviously from the lack of people and lack of empty spots between games, this pic was taken Friday morning before open to the public.

Wade

pic (resized).jpgpic (resized).jpg

#2088 1 year ago

Was Colsond3 there? Didn't see that tricked out Bally "Safari" anywhere. I was looking forward to seeing it and playing it.

#2089 1 year ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Whoever brought the TAF in free play, that was a really sweet playing machine. I was there at 8:30 on Friday morning and later that morning played 10 straight games on it long before the doors opened. It was a blast. I wish back in 2000 when I started buying games and was picking up $400 Bally SS projects and $300 Gottlieb EM's, I'd bought TAF when they were coming off route cheap.
    While all the free play games weren't powered up early Friday morning, playing those that were without any crowd was really great. I was able to play 3 hours Thursday and another 2 hours before the doors opened Friday. Made being anchored to my vendor spot easier.

I asked about the TAF but was told it was not for sale just there for free play

#2090 1 year ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Was Colsond3 there? Didn't see that tricked out Bally "Safari" anywhere. I was looking forward to seeing it and playing it.

He was there Saturday but no monkey business

#2091 1 year ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Sorry man. Unfortunately I was only able to make it Saturday for five hours or so. The game was having a few minor issues, and I have to replace a coil. Didn’t want to gamble and bring it out in the weather, especially if it wasn’t working 100 percent.

It will be there next year, along with two or three other games. I’ll probably have a booth next year with Halloween too.

In the little bit of time I was there, I was able to chat it up quite a bit and catch up with a bunch of Pinsiders, and meet a few new ones.

#2092 1 year ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Had a great time at the show this year...vendors, games and deals were much better than last year. Crowd was crazy Friday...lost my voice by 5pm. I bought a very nice Ripleys from locksmith and immediately wheeled it over to my booth for freeplay. It had close to 250 plays on it by the end of the weekend, and didn't give me a single issue. This weekend was a real stress test for all of my games, and now I know where the weak places are which need to be addressed.
    Also picked up a Hook later in the day on Friday which wound up being nicer than expected...so I will eventually make those ramps in the future.
    I met quite a few Pinsiders for the first time like Wizz, isochronic frost, Crazy Levi, Colsond3 and 29RIO to name a few.
    I brought my games for freeplay in my booth mainly to show some of the ramps I produce installed in working games. I received so many questions asking on the price of the Road Show, so I stuck a "Make me sell price" that would ensure I'd be taking it home. Well, someone bought it and was absolutely ecstatic about it, so we both left happy. Win for both of us!
    The gentleman at Pinball Parts plus was very nice, and I will be sure to buy more parts from him in the future. Folks like him who bring all the miscellaneous mechanical parts for games are a real lifesaver at these shows when you have a game go down and you want to get it back going on freeplay for everyone to enjoy.
    I would strongly encourage a couple of the other regular parts vendors to consult their doctors for some mood enhancing drugs before next year.
    Also-
    It's definitely a sewer line issue...has to be!
    [quoted image]

So that was your gold wings! First time I ever got to play one and it was a blast!

#2093 1 year ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Sorry man. Unfortunately I was only able to make it Saturday for five hours or so. The game was having a few minor issues, and I have to replace a coil. Didn’t want to gamble and bring it out in the weather, especially if it wasn’t working 100 percent.
    It will be there next year, along with two or three other games. I’ll probably have a booth next year with Halloween too.
    In the little bit of time I was there, I was able to chat it up quite a bit and catch up with a bunch of Pinsiders, and meet a few new ones.

Bring it to York!!!!

#2094 1 year ago
    Quoted from tomdrum: I wish back in 2000 when I started buying games and was picking up $400 Bally SS projects and $300 Gottlieb EM's, I'd bought TAF when they were coming off route cheap.

Man, I did the exact same thing back in the early 2000's. Bought up every Classic SS and late model EM I could get my hands on. Passed on so many DMD games just because I didn't want to spend a grand or 2 on one game. But luckily my wife wanted an Addams Family. So bought a nice one in 2005.

#2095 1 year ago

Allentown Pinfest tournament makes the news down in Florida!

Sorry don’t think there’s a non Facebook link

https://www.facebook.com/1508080873/posts/10227116259401533/?d=n

BDC2203B-08BF-463E-881F-53E98F189B95 (resized).jpegBDC2203B-08BF-463E-881F-53E98F189B95 (resized).jpeg
    #2096 1 year ago

Anyone know who got the Dungeons and Dragons? Really wish I could’ve picked that one up

#2097 1 year ago
    Quoted from Wade:

It seemed like half the games were gone by Saturday opening time.
    [quoted image]

It seemed that way to me too. I had a great time still.

#2098 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Allentown Pinfest tournament makes the news down in Florida!
    Sorry don’t think there’s a non Facebook link
    https://www.facebook.com/1508080873/posts/10227116259401533/?d=n
    [quoted image]

The story behind this is that Eric's TV station asked him to get footage of him at the tournament but wouldn't give him a camera crew to shoot it.
    So Eric asked me to take some short videos of him during the tournment on my phone that they could edit down for broadcast. Glad it came out well!
    =)

#2099 1 year ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

The story behind this is that Eric's TV station asked him to get footage of him at the tournament but wouldn't give him a camera crew to shoot it.
    So Eric asked me to take some short videos of him during the tournment on my phone that they could edit down for broadcast. Glad it came out well!
    =)

Yeah good stuff

C42924C2-DD8E-4174-843B-5707FC23B493 (resized).jpegC42924C2-DD8E-4174-843B-5707FC23B493 (resized).jpeg
    #2100 1 year ago

This is the first year I spent the entire Thursday through Saturday and stayed overnight. I was able to help get in 80spit way and had an awesome time. We got to hit up some stuff'd pretzels, had some of Dan's BBQ Chicken, and David's Italian Market.

Huge thanks to everyone who brought a game, was a vendor, or Ivan or his crew. It's a big job and a long weekend for everyone. I'm still sore from the show. But that may be the beer, rain or the hot wings.

There are 2,354 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 48.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2022-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/42 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.