(Topic ID: 297596)

Pinfest 2022 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20220521_195110887 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220521_195153164 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220521_195121513 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-13-18-33-43 (resized).png
    20220513_071520 (resized).jpg
    20220512_164452 (resized).jpg
    2021York-Woodrails (resized).jpg
    6f5d82d0f25d6f9b7c90d221c9f93c1dd9943fed (resized).jpg
    A3FC512B-935F-4608-A0CA-97964EFF6DDF (resized).jpeg
    20220508_195050 (resized).jpg
    669966 (resized).jpg
    20220508_143256 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7167 (resized).JPG
    pf23 (resized).jpg
    C42924C2-DD8E-4174-843B-5707FC23B493 (resized).jpeg
    BDC2203B-08BF-463E-881F-53E98F189B95 (resized).jpeg
    There are 2,354 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 48.
    #551 2 years ago
    Quoted from Looprunner:

I'm 50/50 on attending. I really hope I can make it. If I do attend, I will be bringing my good friend's NIB Mando premium to sale. He had both the pro and premium and is keeping the pro. Less than MSRP.

I'm not going to be able to bring this to the show. But he still has it in Central PA. $8,500.

#552 2 years ago

Ain't that the truth.

#553 2 years ago

WTB Guardians Topper and or Sider armor

#554 2 years ago

Super shopped T2 for sale. Pics on Market place. Trades Welcome.

#555 2 years ago
    Quoted from truemagoo102:

Someone sell Jody a Hook- it's for the good of all Hook owners.

CoolpInballdino had one for sale i think..

#556 2 years ago

I have two plug-and-play Space Shuttle playfields with hardtops I can bring to the show.

SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “Located in Brick NJ 08723. This s is a fully working Space Shuttle playfield with a hardtop(just the playfield, not the complete game). I have two of these available. This play...”
    2022-04-11
    Brick, NJ
    Archived after: 2 days
    Viewed: 184 times

SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “Located in Brick NJ 08723. This s is a fully working Space Shuttle playfield with a hardtop(just the playfield, not the complete game). I have two of these available. This play...”
    2022-04-11
    Brick, NJ
    Archived after: 2 days
    Viewed: 170 times

Added over 2 years ago:

EDIT - Playfield #1 is sold but #2 is still available.

#557 2 years ago

Is the Yocco Hot dog place between the show and holiday inn any good?

#558 2 years ago
    Quoted from terrapinmark:

this is not the food thread but yocco's is fine

#559 2 years ago
    Quoted from terrapinmark:

Yocco's are all good, stop whenever I'm near one in the Lehigh Valley.

#560 2 years ago

Few random bar odds and ends I could bring if anyone is interested. Feel free to make an offer...also looking for a ST Aurich translite or kit.

Quarter drop and catch game like you'd find at a diner or store. The neon and any internals were gone when I got it, but you can still drop and catch quarters! $30?

Fortune teller vendor with about 75ish NOS fortune cards. These alone will run you about a buck a pop if you can find them...$125?

About 300 vending horoscope papers. See pic for signs and count of each. $100?

20220411_185805 (resized).jpg20220411_185805 (resized).jpg20220411_185815 (resized).jpg20220411_185815 (resized).jpg20220411_190008 (resized).jpg20220411_190008 (resized).jpg20220411_190022 (resized).jpg20220411_190022 (resized).jpg20220411_190029 (resized).jpg20220411_190029 (resized).jpg20220411_190251 (resized).jpg20220411_190251 (resized).jpg20220411_190257 (resized).jpg20220411_190257 (resized).jpg Added over 2 years ago:

Quarter drop and fortune teller are spoken for. Horoscope papers still available.

#561 2 years ago

Wtb 10 foot skee ball.

#562 2 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Hey, memory lane and pinball are good games!

I would be interested in picking up a memory lane… and not convert it!

#563 2 years ago

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling my HEP restored EATPM that was done in 2010 and is the only one to date that Chris has ever done. All NOS parts were used which included a NOS playfield and the clear coat ...”
    2022-03-25
    Pittsburgh, PA
    10,500 (Firm)
    Archived after: 81 days
    Viewed: 2023 times
    Contributed to Pinside

Can bring HEP EATPM if a deal is worked out beforehand; also have a beautifully restored Funhouse(nonHEP) and a very nice original examples of Scared Stiff and DE Guns & Roses but can only bring two of these four so don’t wait!!!

#564 2 years ago

I’m looking for a few nice desirable games, but I don’t want to pay anywhere close to market for them.

Please let me know what you’ll be bringing!

#565 2 years ago

Anyone have a ripleys for sale or trade

Also any cheap em projects pm me !

#566 2 years ago

Looking for an SS Williams coin door from the 70's / early 80's

#567 2 years ago

I can bring an EBD playfield and an EK playfield if presold (No mechs)
    Both well used but not basket cases and would be great candidates for hard topping.

#568 2 years ago
    Quoted from slochar:

Check with Butch2099 he usually has some.

I usually do. Not sure what I'm going to do this year. Randy said supply is very short and he doesn't know how much longer he's going to have them. If I do have any for sale they're probably going to be above what you can buy them from him for right now.

Quoted from bluespin:

I know but I’m not expecting A titles, and I prefer ones with blown out playfields and bad backglasses as I’ll use them to convert to other titles. I have a lead on a couple of Stars, but I’d rather not sacrifice a good title like this. Maybe a Wild Fyre, Memory Lane, Pinball, etc.

I picked up a large collection this week. Included was a Stern Hot Hand. Not sure if that fits your bill or not. It's actually in pretty decent shape. Haven't really put prices on anything yet as I go through them. I try to stick with what games have recently sold for on pinside.

Before I get a bunch of emails the other games in that collection were a 6 million dollar man, Bally KISS, T2, T3, ACDC premium and a Rob Zombie spookshow (in marketplace now). I'll be getting pictures and putting them up for sale or listing them before the Allentown show as long as time allows. The TFTC and 8 ball are already gone.

Follow me at Butch's game garage LLC on Facebook to see what comes in as it comes in.

20220410_172845 (resized).jpg20220410_172845 (resized).jpg20220410_174512 (resized).jpg20220410_174512 (resized).jpg

#569 2 years ago

looking for a wood rail williams turf champ @

#570 2 years ago

looking for a carnival spin arrow prize wheel

#571 2 years ago

looking for a mini cabinet Gorf video machine

#572 2 years ago

For those of you who didn't make it the last couple of years, here is too much TNT amusements footage from the shows.

Here is some footage from 2021.

And here is some from 2019

Also, if you are borderline on going and/or bringing a game to the show, do it! Having others enjoy your game is enjoyable in and of itself, and even if you are not 100% on selling your game, you may might find something else there on the floor you want to trade for. Ended up trading my Black Knight for Sorcerer last time. Even if you don't have a deal ahead of time, bring it to Pinfest!

Will have AFMrLR (15k) and Rick and Morty (13k) on freeplay for the duration and would consider Jurassic Park Premium or Elvira House of Horrors plus cash for either.

#573 2 years ago
    Quoted from robtheroofer:

looking for a carnival spin arrow prize wheel

I saw a small one at an antique store in Ellicott City, MD on Sunday. Maybe 24” in dia.

#574 2 years ago
    Quoted from RazorV23:

I saw a small one at an antique store in Ellicott City, MD on Sunday. Maybe 24” in dia.

#575 2 years ago

will they be in allentown on may 6-7

#576 2 years ago

Updated maps for this year are up. There are a few spaces still available. If you think you’d like to try vending in the main hall or flea market let me know. Many of the details about that and registration are on our pinfestival.com website.

Mantis Amusement is joining us this year. Kerry has a large catalog of pinball products and may have limits to what he brings. We suggest you reach out to him so he could bring your needs along. Marco Specialties and Coin Taker are others that typically will bring special orders as well.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2022

#577 2 years ago

Regarding your glass needs! Standard sheets are $45 this year. I did my best and made some sacrifice to get you the best price I can. Looks like it’s time to find sources over seas going forward. I’ll be reaching out to those that asked for specific (custom sizes) today with quotes. My drop dead date for ordering special sizes is tomorrow. It’s now or next year for your needs. I submit my order Thursday morning. Please pm me if there is something you want.

Glass pick up is next to our reception desk at the front gate as usual. Those with reservations or specific orders will need to bring those documents we provide. We’ll have a copy on hand.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2022

#578 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Updated maps for this year are up. There are a few spaces still available. If you think you’d like to try vending in the main hall or flea market let me know. Many of the details about that and registration are on our pinfestival.com website.
    Mantis Amusement is joining us this year. Kerry has a large catalog of pinball products and may have limits to what he brings. We suggest you reach out to him so he could bring your needs along. Marco Specialties and Coin Taker are others that typically will bring special orders as well.
    Ivan
    Pinfest 2022

Quoted from Ivan1496:

Regarding your glass needs! Standard sheets are $45 this year. I did my best and made some sacrifice to get you the best price I can. Looks like it’s time to find sources over seas going forward. I’ll be reaching out to those that asked for specific (custom sizes) today with quotes. My drop dead date for ordering special sizes is tomorrow. It’s now or next year for your needs. I submit my order Thursday morning. Please pm me if there is something you want.
    Glass pick up is next to our reception desk at the front gate as usual. Those with reservations or specific orders will need to bring those documents we provide. We’ll have a copy on hand.
    Ivan
    Pinfest 2022

Thats awesome Ivan!

Can you tell us if there will be any vendors with new Pinball machines at the show to demo? I understand there is not enough supply to have stock you can buy and take home, but in previous years Pinball Star has brought new games to the show and I believe Cointaker has as well in previous years.

Thanks for making this all happen!

#579 2 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Thats awesome Ivan!
    Can you tell us if there will be any vendors with new Pinball machines at the show to demo? I understand there is not enough supply to have stock you can buy and take home, but in previous years Pinball Star has brought new games to the show and I believe Cointaker has as well in previous years.

Someone is teaming up with Marco for having weekend demo machines for sale at a discount at MGC, so maybe things are easing a bit.

#580 2 years ago

Looking for a TX Sector, Haunted House or Radical games for sale, and any Class of 1812 signature parts or accessories.

Not limited to the titles mentioned above...

I have a nice, decked out BSD for trade. Clean cab with blood red letters, color DMD, pinsound w/ headphone adaptor, coffin mod, CPR mirrored glass, new speakers and plastics, warm-white LED's everywhere, etc., plays flawless, buttery smooth, and Mist never fails. Still on the fence with letting it go, but in the mood to try something else. Looking for a lateral trade, or BSD + cash for that next level game I haven't tried yet.

#581 2 years ago

Thats awesome Ivan!

Thats awesome Ivan!

WOW! I was just responding with lackluster news regarding Stern and Cointaker calls. They will have twelve brand new titles setup to play in addition to several others in their booth. A bunch of Aliens and other stuff that I’m not sure of. Pinball Star will be sharing space with Spooky this year. Spooky is bring games and there is JJP and Chicago Gaming I guess. Perhaps Joe Newhart will chime in. Marco typically brings some games but hasn’t reported. They usually don’t.

Maybe the good old days (pre-Covid) are back? The vendors are coming! Freeplay still feels a bit week. Please register your free play games if you’re planning. I’m thinking my hair won’t get any grayer if we have a great freeplay presence.

As always, your support is what makes this show what it is.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2022

#582 2 years ago

Anyone successfully signed up for the tournament? Have tried emailing Greg and Levi (information on the pinfest site) but have not received any reply...

#583 2 years ago

I will be bringing a 1966 Bally Bazaar, a Zipper-Flipper game, to the Free Play area to sell. $1100. Beautiful playfield.

#584 2 years ago

Digging around and found these items I can bring to Pinfest if presold:
    -Tic tac strike shuffle bowler, missing boards (make an offer)

Wall hanging backglasses (all have paintloss)
    -Disco fever (passable as a game replacement)
    -Extra inning
    -Cue-t
    Asking $50 a piece obo for the lot

-Super nice Aladdin’s Castle backglass $150

Assorted parts:
    Middle earth plastic set $100
    Disco fever plastic set $75
    Disco fever apron $75
    Deadpool premium/Le playfield protectors -brand new $100

If you have questions, want pictures, or care to make an offer, don’t hesitate to reach out. Thanks for looking!

#585 2 years ago
    Quoted from customculture:

Anyone successfully signed up for the tournament? Have tried emailing Greg and Levi (information on the pinfest site) but have not received any reply...

Haven’t seen any email from you -

You do not have to sign up or pre register for the tournament as stated in the announcement. Show up on Friday, and register there.

Any other questions feel free to contact me here.

Thanks!

#586 2 years ago

Hi all. I'm looking for a nice Seawitch if anyone has one available. I'm planning to be at Pinfest and can pick up. Also, always looking for reproduction ramps for Escape from the Lost World if anyone has those. I know they exist
    Thanks

#587 2 years ago

Here is this years shirt design in varying shirt colors. We’ll likely only pick two. I like the hunter green and burnt orange myself. Here is your chance tochime in with opinions.

This is Brian Allen/ Flyland designs work. He’ll have signed prints of this at the show.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2022

6E993250-E9B4-4721-9ECF-204A830C1484 (resized).jpeg6E993250-E9B4-4721-9ECF-204A830C1484 (resized).jpegE0F4EC8F-5473-41BE-BADC-EEC8AE17C8B7 (resized).jpegE0F4EC8F-5473-41BE-BADC-EEC8AE17C8B7 (resized).jpegEE50970A-1969-4FE3-8B55-E5803071811B (resized).jpegEE50970A-1969-4FE3-8B55-E5803071811B (resized).jpeg
    #588 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Here is this years shirt design in varying shirt colors. We’ll likely only pick two. I like the hunter green and burnt orange myself. Here is your chance tochime in with opinions.
    This is Brian Allen/ Flyland designs work. He’ll have signed prints of this at the show.
    Ivan
    Pinfest 2022
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The green looks good to me. It shows nice contrast with the artwork and seems to make the colors pop.

#589 2 years ago

Green looks nice +1

#590 2 years ago

I like the way the purple blends with the design. Definitely buying if it’s made in purple!

#591 2 years ago

Levi, thanks for the info, see ya on Friday as soon as I can get in the door. Ivan, the design this year looks great!

#592 2 years ago

Buying one no matter what colour scheme

#593 2 years ago

I only wear black. All other shirt colors for concerts and shit like this are just weird to me. But that hunter green might be dark enough.

#594 2 years ago

Design looks great. I'd rank them:

1. Purple
    2. Green
    3. Orange

#595 2 years ago
    Quoted from sandro:

I like the way the purple blends with the design. Definitely buying if it’s made in purple!

+1 on purple

#596 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gunloc:

Design looks great. I'd rank them:
    1. Purple
    2. Green
    3. Orange

looks looks like purple is the big winner on Facebook. Green is a short second. Evidently I’m the only one that liked the orange???. Please also chime in with shirt sizes. Maybe we could get that right one of these years.

#597 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

looks looks like purple is the big winner on Facebook. Green is a short second. Evidently I’m the only one that liked the orange???. Please also chime in with shirt sizes. Maybe we could get that right one of these years.

I need me an orange 3XL please.

#598 2 years ago
    Quoted from DorkInAbox:

I need me an orange 3XL please.

Now there are four of us that like orange.

#599 2 years ago

Shirts design++ .. Any chance the vendor can do a 'tall' sized shirts like a Large Tall ?

#600 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zukram:

Shirts design++ .. Any chance the vendor can do a 'tall' sized shirts like a Large Tall ?

Let’s not get crazy

There are 2,354 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 48.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2022-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/12?hl=razorv23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.