(Topic ID: 258395)

Pinfest Um, 2021?- Hotel, Food, Bars, etc, and after hours (no buy or sell)

By Irishbastard

6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 97 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 days ago by 1974DeltaQueen
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20149097_42_600_674.jpg
    pinehill-01 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ivan1496.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 months ago

Should have the block up for the new Four Points in a few days. They are offering a great rate this year. Significant upgrades have been done to this hotel according to management.

Holiday inn (formally Wingate) and Holiday inn Express blocks are up in the lodging section of Pinfest site. Working on a couple others as well.

2 weeks later
    #18 5 months ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Ivan - any updates on the 4 points room block?

Yes it is up on our site. They are offering a great rate of $99. I suggest that everyone that wants to stay there book soon. I pretty sure they will sell out. I’m keeping an eye on it so I can request an expansion of the block.

#21 5 months ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

It’s sold out.

I will see about expanding that tomorrow. I’ll report back what they’ve done.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2020

#23 5 months ago

You could try calling. They did say that they would expand the block. I’ll have more details tomorrow.

#24 5 months ago

Four points will have our block expanded by 12 noon today if not earlier. They will continue to expand on a per need basis. Feel free to let me know if you can’t book due to sellout.

There our other hotels on our lodging page as well. The former Gateway is now a full service Holiday Inn.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2020

1 week later
    #41 5 months ago

Four points added rooms to the block today.

1 month later
    #65 3 months ago

Days Inn at the airport has adjusted for the new date. They are on our website and they maintained the price. We are adding Allentown Park hotel and the Holiday Inn both in Breinigsville, pa. They are both about 10 minutes from the show. They are not on our site yet. Allentown Park is offering $85 per night and Holiday inn is offering $119.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2020

#69 3 months ago

Four points claim to be sold out for the new date. This could change as time goes on. There is a large lacrosse event going on the same weekend at Lehigh.

2 months later
    #90 34 days ago
    Quoted from Kawydud:

surprised it is the second weekend of May, figured it would be the friday the 30th and may the 1st.

It could be provided the space is available. The show typically is the first Friday and Saturday of May. I’d prefer 30th and 1st. I also need to check if other shows go on that weekend. I’ll look into it.

#92 34 days ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

Please move it to the weekend before Mother's Day. I'm already in the doghouse for going to a pinball show on the weekend, don't need to make it worse by skipping out on Mother's Day too

I will if I can bro. I answer to a higher power, the venue manager. I seem to think I compete with a gun show which is as big and all weekend. They don’t like Mother’s Day weekend either.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 235.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 219.00
    $ 89.99
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 169.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 180.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 9,999.99
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    € 4.99
    Flipper Parts
    Multigame
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 51.45
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    £ 29.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 35.00
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ivan1496.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside