(Topic ID: 258395)

Pinfest 2023- Hotel, Food, Bars, etc, and after hours (no buy or sell)

By Irishbastard

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 374 posts
  • 90 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by tomdrum
  • Topic is favorited by 45 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20230129_211016_Firefox.jpg
    9515D971-25F1-4A75-86EA-65148CAC6810 (resized).jpeg
    605F3A6B-8D60-4D56-A81E-D121F8D0B3B9 (resized).jpeg
    20220506_061853 (resized).jpg
    57C276AA-CBCE-4AE1-8709-5DA20F484762 (resized).jpeg
    weather (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 9.36.45 PM (resized).png
    F5FB8F3F-9BF4-4F6C-B383-10CD734807F2 (resized).png
    20210729_170213 (resized).jpg
    20210729_144343.jpg
    EE84C064-DAF0-4F27-B59E-A26B98E072DE (resized).jpeg
    3D076174-39DA-44EC-A4C3-B28347766D22 (resized).jpeg
    2B1CF20F-87DA-4FCD-B36A-9D0FA9808525 (resized).jpeg
    C8E9660F-ABC9-4270-8E8A-62340E686F22 (resized).jpeg
    20210728_171755 (resized).jpg
    16BC89CF-B486-419A-BFD9-4EFCF03BD4D3 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ivan1496.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 4 years ago

Should have the block up for the new Four Points in a few days. They are offering a great rate this year. Significant upgrades have been done to this hotel according to management.

Holiday inn (formally Wingate) and Holiday inn Express blocks are up in the lodging section of Pinfest site. Working on a couple others as well.

2 weeks later
    #18 4 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Ivan - any updates on the 4 points room block?

Yes it is up on our site. They are offering a great rate of $99. I suggest that everyone that wants to stay there book soon. I pretty sure they will sell out. I’m keeping an eye on it so I can request an expansion of the block.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

It’s sold out.

I will see about expanding that tomorrow. I’ll report back what they’ve done.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2020

#23 4 years ago

You could try calling. They did say that they would expand the block. I’ll have more details tomorrow.

#24 4 years ago

Four points will have our block expanded by 12 noon today if not earlier. They will continue to expand on a per need basis. Feel free to let me know if you can’t book due to sellout.

There our other hotels on our lodging page as well. The former Gateway is now a full service Holiday Inn.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2020

1 week later
    #41 4 years ago

Four points added rooms to the block today.

1 month later
    #65 4 years ago

Days Inn at the airport has adjusted for the new date. They are on our website and they maintained the price. We are adding Allentown Park hotel and the Holiday Inn both in Breinigsville, pa. They are both about 10 minutes from the show. They are not on our site yet. Allentown Park is offering $85 per night and Holiday inn is offering $119.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2020

#69 4 years ago

Four points claim to be sold out for the new date. This could change as time goes on. There is a large lacrosse event going on the same weekend at Lehigh.

2 months later
    #90 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kawydud:

surprised it is the second weekend of May, figured it would be the friday the 30th and may the 1st.

It could be provided the space is available. The show typically is the first Friday and Saturday of May. I’d prefer 30th and 1st. I also need to check if other shows go on that weekend. I’ll look into it.

#92 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

Please move it to the weekend before Mother's Day. I'm already in the doghouse for going to a pinball show on the weekend, don't need to make it worse by skipping out on Mother's Day too

I will if I can bro. I answer to a higher power, the venue manager. I seem to think I compete with a gun show which is as big and all weekend. They don’t like Mother’s Day weekend either.

9 months later
    #105 3 years ago

It’s confirmed and the date is locked provided that conditions allow. We just haven’t updated the site yet.

Ivan
    Pinfest

#111 3 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

Ivan have you negotiated any rates with local hotels?

not yet but plan to in a few weeks. I’ll share details as this evolves.

Ivan

2 months later
    #158 2 years ago

Days Inn Airport and Sheraton Four Points are on our lodging page. We will also have Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and Hilton Garden Airpot next week. We’re waiting on links. Will likely get a few more as well.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2021

#159 2 years ago

Be sure to refresh your page if you don’t see the change.

1 week later
    #167 2 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

I'm spending two nights in Allentown as a 1st time vendor. Can any locals recommend the best restaurant for seafood? Not Red Lobster style, but local joints? Also on night #2 a place with great Buffalo chicken wings, again not a chain.

Henry’s salt of the sea and Fairgrounds Hotel are supposed great sea food places. Both are walking distance from the show. I haven’t tried either but plane on it. I’ve heard plenty about Henry’s.

8 months later
    #238 2 years ago

FYI Days inn has set up a block. We are waiting on a link but you can call the hotel until this matter is resolved. They are offering 105/110 a night or something in that range for King or double bed. It’s 10 to 15 minutes from the show by highway mostly.

We will have our others as well as soon as we can.

Days Hotel Allentown Airport/Lehigh Valley
    3400 Airport Rd, Allentown, PA 18109
    Hotel Main: 610-266-1000
    Call direct and ask for the PINFEST block rate.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2022

#244 2 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Gas is climbing , Hotels are up. Still going but sucks the cost to go is getting pricey.

Stand by, it’s not that bad. Four Points is offering $139 a night. The link will be up soon. Holiday inn and express coming in a day or so.

Ivan
    Pinfest2022

#245 2 years ago

Here’s the additional info

Book your group rate for Pinfest 2022
    You will find the information for your online reservation link below. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.

Event Summary:

Pinfest 2022
    Start Date: Thursday, May 5, 2022
    End Date: Sunday, May 8, 2022
    Last Day to Book: April 5, 2022

Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
    Four Points by Sheraton Allentown Lehigh Valley for 139 USD per night
    Book your group rate for Pinfest 2022

#250 2 years ago
    Quoted from jugood20:

FYI- just called, no more group rates for Sheraton- anyone can post another hotel room to stay at- much appreciated, thanks

I’ll check into this on Monday. We should have a link up soon. My web guy us a bit overwhelmed in his other life.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2022

#253 2 years ago

Checked this morning and Four Points still has rooms. I’m hopeful that we have the link up on our site later today. You can call in and ask for the Pinfest 2022 block rate.

Ivan

#262 2 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

What will they change the price to? When I looked, it was basically the same price as the Renaissance...which is beyond stupid.

$139 is the Holiday Inn Rate for this year. The contract will be signed tomorrow. The link will be up when my guy can get it done. Details about calling in here tomorrow.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2022

#263 2 years ago
    Quoted from Buckaroo:

Put your reservation in at Holiday Inn if you want to stay there. They will change the rate once the block is confirmed. Some people already have done this including me. Just mention Pinfest. I spoke to the person in charge this morning and this is what they told me. Hope to see everybody at this great show.

I was told the same today.

#266 2 years ago

Official announcement!
    Pinfest will have a Stern Pro Circuit tournament. This event will offer a 20% boost. Greg Poverelli and Crazy Levi will be running the event. Details about the tournament to follow.
    The guys will be looking for contributors of tournament grade games. The typical reward for entry to be expected.
    Ivan
    Pinfest 2022

#267 2 years ago

Link for Holiday inn is now up on our website pinfestival.com.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2022

10 months later
    #357 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

Looks like the Pinfest sponsored rates for Days Inn and Four Points Sheraton are now live, nothing yet for Holiday Inn.

I’ll look into that. It’s supposed to be a working link. It’s what they gave us.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2023

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ivan1496.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2020-hotel-food-bars-etc-and-after-hours-no-buy-or-sell?tu=Ivan1496 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.