(Topic ID: 258395)

Pinfest Um, 2021?- Hotel, Food, Bars, etc, and after hours (no buy or sell)

By Irishbastard

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 172 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by 1974DeltaQueen
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210612-003634_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210518-191005_Firefox.jpg
    FA62BCC3-18FD-4B5D-ABEE-077B572D138F (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20210311-091243_Facebook.jpg
    20149097_42_600_674.jpg
    pinehill-01 (resized).jpg

There are 172 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 23 days ago

Rooms booked and three inside flea market spaces paid for.

#152 19 days ago

Where is the "Buy, Sell, Trade, No Hotel" thread?

#153 19 days ago

Does anyone have any indication if there will or will not be a mask mandate for the venue? I realize we are 7 weeks away and things can and do change. Please advise. Thank you.

#154 19 days ago
    Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

Does anyone have any indication if there will or will not be a mask mandate for the venue? I realize we are 7 weeks away and things can and do change. Please advise. Thank you.

PA lifts all restrictions at the end of June.

#155 19 days ago

Thank you for your fast reply.

#158 15 days ago

Days Inn Airport and Sheraton Four Points are on our lodging page. We will also have Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and Hilton Garden Airpot next week. We’re waiting on links. Will likely get a few more as well.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2021

#159 15 days ago

Be sure to refresh your page if you don’t see the change.

#160 13 days ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Be sure to refresh your page if you don’t see the change.

Thankyou for the update! And Thankyou for the much needed show.

#161 9 days ago

Is smoking still allowed in bars in PA? I like wandering to a bar down the street from the show, but hate staggering out smelling like an ashtray.

#162 9 days ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Is smoking still allowed in bars in PA? I like wandering to a bar down the street from the show, but hate staggering out smelling like an ashtray.

You have to search real hard to find one that still allows smoking inside.

#163 9 days ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

You have to search real hard to find one that still allows smoking inside.

Tavern on Liberty is where we usually escape to for a bit, smoke show.

#164 8 days ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Tavern on Liberty is where we usually escape to for a bit, smoke show.

My kind of dive... I'll definitely give it a check out.

#165 8 days ago

I'm spending two nights in Allentown as a 1st time vendor. Can any locals recommend the best restaurant for seafood? Not Red Lobster style, but local joints? Also on night #2 a place with great Buffalo chicken wings, again not a chain.

#166 8 days ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

I'm spending two nights in Allentown as a 1st time vendor. Can any locals recommend the best restaurant for seafood? Not Red Lobster style, but local joints? Also on night #2 a place with great Buffalo chicken wings, again not a chain.

You might like Queen City BBQ, across from the Renaissance Hotel on North 7th Street in Allentown. BBQ entrees are good there.

Screenshot_20210612-003634_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #167 7 days ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Henry’s salt of the sea and Fairgrounds Hotel are supposed great sea food places. Both are walking distance from the show. I haven’t tried either but plane on it. I’ve heard plenty about Henry’s.

#168 7 days ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

In 2019 I ate here - it was excellent: https://www.grille3501.com Beyond walking distance but not far from the show.

-Rob
    -visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

#169 6 days ago
    Quoted from ZNET:

You might like Queen City BBQ, across from the Renaissance Hotel on North 7th Street in Allentown. BBQ entrees are good there.[quoted image]

website says that they are permanently closed.

#170 6 days ago

Stinking pandemic

#171 5 days ago
    Quoted from gmanrulz46:

website says that they are permanently closed.

That's too bad. I imagine that the restaurant landscape has changed considerably since covid19. Wherever we dine, we must be mindful to tip well.

#172 5 days ago

Werts cafe is walking distance & they have a nice menu. Not a chain

https://wertscafe.com/

There are 172 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside