(Topic ID: 242327)

Pinfest 2020/2021 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,210 posts
  • 381 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by rmarket
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210313_152722 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152734 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152705 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1629334790755 (resized).jpg
    63BBE639-A3A7-4915-888A-EC15DDDCA260 (resized).jpeg
    84AAD166-22FC-4DEF-906B-AC5CF5FD4F0C (resized).jpeg
    20210802_124720 (resized).jpg
    04E1EFDF-4CD2-45FE-B788-C4CF458F2034 (resized).jpeg
    C1613609-90DE-46D2-9873-044171F074CE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3225 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 1.20.29 PM (resized).png
    16E05840-CE40-448D-84B9-EFF25B0BC6C3 (resized).jpeg
    2A1DA168-BCE1-4E93-9C9B-53AA527E48CB (resized).jpeg
    98614969-3931-41CA-B41D-A743B5CB698E (resized).jpeg
    20210730_165911 (resized).jpg
    20210729_215613 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballsleuth.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 4 years ago

Looking for a quirky title. Sega game, maybe an import.

Batman Forever comes to mind. Jolly Park. Surprise me with a weird game and a DM!!

3 weeks later
    #81 4 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Bourbon enthusiasts - anyone want to swap any bourbons or need any picked up?

Hmmmm. Does Delaware have a trademark liquor that you can’t get elsewhere?

1 week later
    #103 4 years ago

Looking for a foreign language title.

2 weeks later
    #153 4 years ago

Still looking for a cheaper working imported EM.

3 weeks later
    #320 4 years ago

I anticipate everything before July will be cancelled.

1 month later
    #405 3 years ago

This is the only event that I’ll really miss this year. I LOVE this show. Here’s a list of things I’ll miss most of all:

Going to the Flea Market, finding a parts guy, pointing at some rusty old legs and saying “Nice Legs!”

Waiting in line for a rare game that I don’t really care about, but where else could I play it?

Buying some crap box and regretting it the whole ride home. Such a Moberg thing to do.

Getting food from a cute Amish college aged chick. (I’m 21 and allowed to say that.)

Seeing the mainstay folks; Corey from the tournament, TNT, Joe from Pingraffix, PinballSTAR and so many others.

Being told that all the playfield glass has sold out at Friday at 1.30pm. It’s become tradition.

I’m gonna miss the show this year - a lot. Like SO MUCH. But I have so many great memories from previous years to savor through 2020. I’m just hoping we can see each other again in 2021.

Peace & Love,

Moberg

#422 3 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

I don't know about the farmer's market. I've eaten there numerous times and always leave feeling like i have a layer of filth and/or some sort of bacterial colony setting up shop on me. Place is grimy imo.

Buddy - that’s the point.

#433 3 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Finally a nice Saturday to set up outside with the grill in the flea Market area. I have a ton of parts for sale. Even a few yo-yos.

Shlockdoc’s great deals and BBQ? This thread is killing me, I’m gonna cry.

#438 3 years ago
    Quoted from JoshPA:

Somewhat seriously considered driving up with a machine and setting it up in the parking lot for the photo op and fake internet points. Missing the show and the tournament.

That would have won the internet.

#454 3 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Any day now we’re going to
    Put a fork in 2020 pinball shows.

I think it’s safe to do so now.

1 week later
    #466 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Lets get you all up to date. The show will not happen and is cancelled for June. We have discussed an alternate date with venue management. We have been offered July 31st August 1st. My problem is that I'm not sure I want to waste anymore of our time. I can't predict what our environment is going to be like in the late summer anymore than I can tomorrow! This pandemic has been relentless and seems to have no problem hanging around for the foreseeable future.
    All vendors that have paid for space will be refunded. Regarding glass orders, I haven't placed orders for the custom stuff so your money is safe and refundable. I'm on the hook for a bunch of standard glass. I'm fine with that other than I'll need to schlep 5000lbs around for year or so. I'm really looking forward to that! If you reserved standard glass, we will offer you a few options. I'll refund your money if you wish. If you are local, we could arrange for you to come get it. I can possibly deliver to the York Show if that happens.
    I'd like to apologize for the disappointments this has caused. I know this is a yearly highlight for many of you. I've done my best to pull this together. It seems cover-19 is in charge. Pushing for this event that is potentially unsafe for the community seems, at the very least, irresponsible.
    Ivan
    Pinfest 202?

Ivan,

Thank you for the update. We’ll support this show to the moon and back! We can’t wait to see you again. Stay safe and thank you for your commitment to our hobby.

3 weeks later
    #497 3 years ago
    Quoted from guard:

Yu'all might have to come up to Ottawa, Canada....the show here is in Sept. Hopefully the pandamic is over and the border is open by then...... sigh
    And your dollar goes a lot farther up here.

Is it a big buy/sell show like Allentown?

#500 3 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Today must have been the day b/c I got a refund on the booth rent as well. Thanks ivan1496 !

Yup, as a multi-year vendor I couldn't be happier with how Allentown is run - in good times and in bad. I'm booking my room early for 2021 - there's plenty of pent-up energy that will create a great show next year.
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

I certainly look forward to seeing everyone in 2021! I bet it will be the best show yet!

#504 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kawydud:

Maybe we can add an extra day next year to make up for this year?

Upvote X1000

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballsleuth.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=silverballsleuth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.