(Topic ID: 242327)

Pinfest 2020/2021 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,210 posts
  • 381 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by rmarket
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210313_152722 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152734 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152705 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1629334790755 (resized).jpg
    63BBE639-A3A7-4915-888A-EC15DDDCA260 (resized).jpeg
    84AAD166-22FC-4DEF-906B-AC5CF5FD4F0C (resized).jpeg
    20210802_124720 (resized).jpg
    04E1EFDF-4CD2-45FE-B788-C4CF458F2034 (resized).jpeg
    C1613609-90DE-46D2-9873-044171F074CE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3225 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 1.20.29 PM (resized).png
    16E05840-CE40-448D-84B9-EFF25B0BC6C3 (resized).jpeg
    2A1DA168-BCE1-4E93-9C9B-53AA527E48CB (resized).jpeg
    98614969-3931-41CA-B41D-A743B5CB698E (resized).jpeg
    20210730_165911 (resized).jpg
    20210729_215613 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Pinfest will be selling glass again this year. The manufacturer has increased costs by 10% again!. I was able to order the standard glass size at last years price before the deadline. We will offer that the same as last year. We had completely sold out last year. I’ve ordered extra for this year. All custom sizes ordered this year will have a bit of an increase in costs.
    As always, reserved glass for pickup or custom sizes orders will need to be prepaid via PayPal.

What’s the pricing? I think I’ll need 2 standard and 1 widebody.

1 month later
    #322 4 years ago

Not sure we can make the new dates, but I got a room at the days inn by the airport.

1 month later
    #380 3 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

How long is Phase 1?

Sorry, every time I hear this phase 1, 2 and 3 talk, all I can think about is this South Park episode.

https://vimeo.com/79954057

#387 3 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

I just read PA's Governor released a red/yellow/green opening plan for counties/regions in the state. Presently the whole state is considered 'Red' meaning locked down. Going to yellow in a region requires less than 50 new cases per 100K of population for 14 consecutive days. The county has 368K residents so the ratio translates into less than 188 new cases. In yellow gatherings of more than 25 people are still not allowed so Pinfest needs the county to get to green.
    Lehigh county has the 4th highest case count in the state. Their daily new cases chart (ref infection2020.com) shows a clear downward trend over the past two weeks - reduced from over 150 new cases per day two weeks ago to 50 new cases yesterday - and exceeded the 188 number with 190 cumulative new cases over just the last 4 days. In short, it's not ready for yellow yet. There are 7 weeks remaining to get healthy before the June date.
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

It’s more than just about the health of Lehigh county and just as much about how many people travel to the show from the entire region. There is no way this show will happen in June. If it does, attendance would be awful. I don’t know what expenses have been incurred by the promoters, but hopefully not much and we can look forward to next year. I don’t see us attending this year, summer is very tough and September isn’t any better with kids going back to school. Like so many other things in life lately, disappointments keep building up.

1 week later
    #408 3 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Allentown 2019 was my first pinball show and I was prepped for Allentown 2020 with 2 games signed up for Freeplay for you all to enjoy. (This Taxi and Whirlwind). I had some DMDs and ramps to try to trade for new wallhanger backglasses and was looking forward to pursuing the flee market for TSPP mods, trough lights, and coil stops. I had my lunch ready to go from the Amish Korean Restaurant. I was ready to take the day off today for once and make it a 2 day trip! I'll just keep my backglass want ads up in the meantime.
    I'll be at the next actual Allentown show and will make York if it goes this year.
    [quoted image]

yeah, it's depressing for sure that the show isn't taking place, weather is nice today too and will be tomorrow.

1 year later
    #719 2 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Heard some positive news over the weekend!
    Vendor invoices going out later this month.
    I'll have two booths behind Cointaker.. Too early to tell what games I'll be bringing. I know I'll have some used legs and other assorted parts. Maybe color DMD's if there's interest.

we are going to try to go and have a booth. Have to admit, we won't have much on hand to offer for sale as we just don't have time to build an inventory for a show so just may go to support the show, have a few things on hand and I suppose take orders for mods.

3 weeks later
    #826 2 years ago

If anyone wants to bring a game and have it modded for free, please let me know. Game would have to be in my booth and on free play for the duration of the show. Prefer modern stern or jjp games, but some older bw games could also work.

1 month later
    #1049 2 years ago
    Quoted from Santis:

Does anyone knows who will bring mirror blades? thank you

Check with cointaker.

#1098 2 years ago

Still looking for a game to be placed in our booth for the show. We will mod your game for free, just needs to be there Friday and most of Saturday. Prefer modern stern games, like 2003 forward, jjp games or Cgc games. Some bw games games also might work, like TAF, MM and others. Contact me if interested. I have access to a dialed in, but looking for other games too.

#1131 2 years ago
    Quoted from jjoravec:

I think Pinsound is going to be at the show

they are not listed as a vendor for this year and I doubt they would be coming given international travel restrictions.

1 week later
    #1316 2 years ago
    Quoted from DarthFett72:

Anyone bringing a TOTAN or Wms Indy for sale? If so PM me!
    MMR PIC FOR ATTENTION ONLY!
    BUT everything has a price!!!
    [quoted image]

I think jiggly Martian is bringing an IJ, he posted it in this thread not long ago. He will be in the booth next to me.

#1382 2 years ago

We will have about 10 Mando shooter rods in our booth. They will be $75 cash. These are made of aluminum.

mando_end (resized).jpgmando_end (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=lermods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.