(Topic ID: 242327)

Pinfest 2020/2021 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,210 posts
  • 381 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by rmarket
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210313_152722 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152734 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152705 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1629334790755 (resized).jpg
    63BBE639-A3A7-4915-888A-EC15DDDCA260 (resized).jpeg
    84AAD166-22FC-4DEF-906B-AC5CF5FD4F0C (resized).jpeg
    20210802_124720 (resized).jpg
    04E1EFDF-4CD2-45FE-B788-C4CF458F2034 (resized).jpeg
    C1613609-90DE-46D2-9873-044171F074CE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3225 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 1.20.29 PM (resized).png
    16E05840-CE40-448D-84B9-EFF25B0BC6C3 (resized).jpeg
    2A1DA168-BCE1-4E93-9C9B-53AA527E48CB (resized).jpeg
    98614969-3931-41CA-B41D-A743B5CB698E (resized).jpeg
    20210730_165911 (resized).jpg
    20210729_215613 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#950 2 years ago

Looking for a Mini Pool head or a Target Alpha head. There a gentleman in Michigan who had a Target Alpha head but no space to bring it so if anyone from MI has space to bring a head to Allentown let me know!

Also interested in a Hercules or other Atari in any condition.

#953 2 years ago
    Quoted from zerbam:

where in michigan?

Holton, MI. Seems like you’re about an hour from him. It’s 890khz

1 week later
    #1024 2 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Anyone have like, an empty cocktail pin cabinet? No boards or playfield needed (although a trashed playfield that still has the mounting brackets, etc would be nice too). It'd be fun to build a homebrew inside one...

I thought Brian the96stang may have had some hardware still? Not sure if he gave me everything or not. A very very early (#61) Night Moves was totally rotten out.

I still have the top glass for it if anyone is looking to replace their piece.

#1076 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Here is the glass update. I’ve ordered limited supply of the wide body sizes...

Stern MPU-200 24-9/16" x 45-3/4" x 3/16" games it will fit Big Game, Cheetah, Flight 2000, Freefall, Iron Madien, Split Second, Viper. Quantity 5 pieces $58...

Ivan

Do you know if this fits O1 also?

1 week later
    #1224 2 years ago
    Quoted from megadeth2600:

Long shot, but ...
    Does anyone have any Orbitor 1 parts they're looking to sell ... mainly metal stuff under the plastic playfield. Also looking for the plastic translite and translite bubble cover.

I’m looking for the same! I just need some flipper brackets to make copies of. If you have any metal fan guys, you can make copies off the rest of my playfield.

I have a translite and dome as well

#1349 2 years ago

Anyone have a 4 Aces backglass or a scan that can be made into a translite?

#1388 2 years ago
    Quoted from locksmith:

I’ll take a set of the ever popular Monday Night Football

Criminally underrated game.

Quoted from Alan_L:

I have a Bally AS-2518-107 CPU/Driver Combo board that nice and clean, no hacks, but I have no way to test it.
    Does anyone plan to bring a Baby Pac-Man or Granny and the Gators (the only machines it fits) to the show?
    I'll pay with cash, chow or beer to test my board in your machine.
    Thanks,
    Alan

Have both but one of them will probably disintegrate if moved. Really wish I could bring it in time

#1437 2 years ago

Shot in the dark but does anyone have some original Space Invaders (Japanese version) boards? I believe it’s the L-board but I don’t know a lot about this stuff and I haven’t been able to find anyone who repairs them.

#1869 2 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Someone got a $900 working Medusa too

Turns out that’s not true. It was a prank, not $900.

#1914 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballjah:

How much was the Rock Encore going for? Thanks for the help!

Too much, no matter the price. Even I would turn down a Rock/Rock Encore.

Who brought that “Rock Lives” so much creative potential... on a freakin’ ROCK.

#1961 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I didn’t play it myself, because I’ve owned own, but that CSI looked fantastic. I highly recommend CSI to anyone on the fence. It’s really cool. And talk about rare, there’s like 350 of them in all the world.

That was Joe at Wide Area Repair. I thought the centrifuge had issues. Seemed to keep phantom scoring. He really wanted to move it though. Even considered retheming it. Anyone who wants it should just give him a call. He was awesome! I saw him in the parking lot and asked a question when I first got there and he was super helpful. Then every time I saw him after that at the show he was really nice and always talked to me! Great guy.

#1995 2 years ago
    Quoted from knockerlover:

I bought a city slicker from Al Savary which he said used to be Cliff Alberts.. It looks nice next to nine ball and demo man on steroids!
    Hope you all had an opportunity to play it while it was on the free play floor.
    Also, Joe Newhart and the crew from PinballStar, and the Spooky kids absolutely were a game changer for the show.
    Without them the show would have been a much less interesting experience. Thank you guys for bringing ultraman (despite being sold out), and two GNRLEs and two hot wheels.
    Usually marco brings games, but didn’t.. and the games Cointaker brought were all Pros which is nice but us spoiled operators have played all those!
    PinballStar rocks! (I also had to buy one of those sweet GNR banners)

I think I talked to you as you wheeled it out! (Maybe) there were 2 city Slicker’s there. I need someone to scan that backglass so I can get a translite made. Mine came without one.

Who had the project cowpoke? A family member just reached out and talked about playing one as a kid. I’d like to get one they can play to relive those memories. They don’t want to own it as they’ve been to my shop and seen how much it takes to keep games running

#2098 2 years ago
    Quoted from That370Z:

Previous years I attended the event for one day but this year was my first time bringing games for free play and staying the entire weekend. I brought the Police Force and Sorcerer that were next to one another and fully expected and was ready for issues to happen. About half way through the day Friday I came across both machines turned off and sure enough they both had a minor issue. I was happy someone turned them off so things didn’t get worse but my phone number was posted and I would have also appreciated a message saying that the machines were currently down.
    But anyway, it felt great walking by my machines getting played and watching others enjoying the hard work I put into them. If you played either machine during the event I do hope you enjoyed it, Police Force seemed to be a hit ending up with 404 plays for the two days.
    I look forward to sharing more of my games with everyone again next year!
    [quoted image]

I had really wanted to play your Police Force but never got a chance, it was quite popular!

*edit*
    Taken care of!
    Does anyone know the contact info for Sterling who brought the Time Fantasy? I must have lost it, he was interested in coming to the Saratoga Silverball Pinball show next weekend. Please DM me if you know his info!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=isochronic_frost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.