(Topic ID: 242327)

Pinfest 2020/2021 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,210 posts
  • 381 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by rmarket
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210313_152722 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152734 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152705 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1629334790755 (resized).jpg
    63BBE639-A3A7-4915-888A-EC15DDDCA260 (resized).jpeg
    84AAD166-22FC-4DEF-906B-AC5CF5FD4F0C (resized).jpeg
    20210802_124720 (resized).jpg
    04E1EFDF-4CD2-45FE-B788-C4CF458F2034 (resized).jpeg
    C1613609-90DE-46D2-9873-044171F074CE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3225 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 1.20.29 PM (resized).png
    16E05840-CE40-448D-84B9-EFF25B0BC6C3 (resized).jpeg
    2A1DA168-BCE1-4E93-9C9B-53AA527E48CB (resized).jpeg
    98614969-3931-41CA-B41D-A743B5CB698E (resized).jpeg
    20210730_165911 (resized).jpg
    20210729_215613 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butch2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#96 4 years ago

No idea what I'm bringing yet, but I'll have 2 booths this year. I'll probably have a couple of extra Color DMD's for sure (save on shipping).

1 month later
    #224 4 years ago

A little early to tell what I'm bringing but at the moment but it looks like I'll have 2 booths in the 1st aisle either near Cointaker or Joe Newhart.

I can hold a Houdini with a $500 deposit (non-refundable/had too many people bail) Price is $5500. NIB W/Full factory warranty.

I have a few other games coming up, but not sure if they're still going to be here come showtime... STTNG, ST Pro, Walking Dead Premium,Deadpool Pro, Munsters Premium and a Black Knight Pro.

#251 4 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Also, do they generally run out of space at these things? I see it’s limited to 250 games at this time. Do they usually run out of space or do I need to register for freeplay ASAP? I went last year and it was awesome, but have never brought a game to a show (that I didn’t buy there) before.

You should register any game that you plan on bringing. Switching has never been a problem. Sometimes on a Friday games have been turned away that weren't registered because the show was at capacity

3 weeks later
    #344 4 years ago

I was stocking up for my booth at the Allentown show but now that it's postponed some games can start moving out.

Walking Dead premium, what's an apocalypse without a Walking Dead pinball machine? Undocumented home use only. I just cleaned it up, replaced some rubber, added new balls and a shooter lane protector. 
    Shaker motor and custom shooter rod is included and installed. 
    Only negative is one broken plastic that has been glued and the head decals are slightly peeling. I have new ones on order but with Stern shut down I have no idea when I'm going to get them. 
    Ramps, display, Playfield, cabinet all in really nice condition. 
    Price is $6,000. Price will be higher when I eventually get and install the head decals.

New still in the box Houdini pinball machine by American pinball! Feature packed game includes three magnets, two catapults, magic stage 7 balls, a large TV screen and much more. Comes with full warranty. This game when it first came out was over $7,000. I'm selling it for $5500.

Medieval Madness remake. One of the most popular games ever made! This is the classic edition just like Williams made. Excellent quality. Low play, home use only. Tons of great shots! Destroy the castle save the damsel! Comes with Shaker motor installed and invisiglass. Asking $7,500

Stern Munsters premium black and white premium. Brand new! Just like the old TV show this game is in black and white! Bash Herman, drag race with grandpa, the lower play field is Grandpa's lab. Clips from the show on the large TV screen. If you are fan, this game is for you! Asking $7300.

Stern Guardians of the Galaxy Pro Model. I unboxed this game myself it has less than 10 plays on it. Plastic protectors have been added along with a Shaker motor. Game looks and plays like it just came out of the box because it did! Great layout, bash Groot, has scoop and Rocket kickback, smooth ramps with clips from the movie on the screen! $5600

Stern Iron Maiden premium. All the songs that you love from the band! Egyptian themed make it blend very well for those who aren't a fan of the band. Great, fast shots. Home use only. Less than 50 plays on it. $6650

Shipping is available but tricky at the moment. Pilot air is requiring delivery directly to houses which costs more. Generally I can get any machine shipped directly to someone's house for about $400 if they are within a reasonable distance of a pilot air station. Please see their website for station locations.

Local pickup and delivery is possible but also tricky. I do deliver to hospitals and pharmacies so I would like to limit contact where possible. I can set up the used machines in my garage for you to inspect and when you're ready we can break it down and load it. New in box is even easier.

I should have a Stern Pirates of the Caribbean, and a HUO Last Action Hero by the time the show rolls around

2 weeks later
    #372 4 years ago

The Farmers Market has been open. I'm assuming it falls under Supermarket guideline rules

#382 4 years ago

I spoke to Ivan last week and the Fairgrounds seems to be working with him with different dates. He is very much trying not to interfere with the York show dates. Mid-Summer was being looked at when I spoke with him but it could have changed.

2 weeks later
    #427 3 years ago
    Quoted from 1stpinballdave:

Mark,
    I'm going to place an order for playfield glass. I need a couple of odd sizes. What is your cabinet company getting for it per sheet.
    Dave

I know the glass for the show is made already. I don't know the plan for it. I hope the show goes on even if it's later in the year.

1 week later
    #457 3 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Updated to include 2021 unfortunately

Was there an announcement that I missed somewhere?

#480 3 years ago

Any chance of a late October or early November show? Not sure if the fairgrounds is even offering you something like that. I know you don't want to step on the York show toes but if it happens after I don't think it would hurt them.

3 weeks later
    #491 3 years ago

Just got a refund for my two booths. Not a good sign for it happening this year.

10 months later
    #712 2 years ago

Heard some positive news over the weekend!
    Vendor invoices going out later this month.

I'll have two booths behind Cointaker.. Too early to tell what games I'll be bringing. I know I'll have some used legs and other assorted parts. Maybe color DMD's if there's interest.

4 weeks later
    #832 2 years ago
    Quoted from unlockpinball:

Anyone selling Voodoo Glass, Invisiglass, or Stern's HD Glass?

Cointaker should be bringing some

1 week later
    #903 2 years ago

Too early to tell what machines I'll have in my booth behind Cointaker, but I'm going to try to cut down on some of my parts stash.

I have 2 AC DC train toppers

Elvira side rails never used but one slightly damaged from Shipping. Probably could be used on Munsters (or any horror game)

KISS Axe side rails, not perfect but nice. Probably should be repainted.

Used sets of legs, used DMD's in nice condition and a few color DMD's

Still have 7 weeks (Exactly!) to dig up some more stuff!

20210610_181139 (resized).jpg20210610_181139 (resized).jpg20210610_181141 (resized).jpg20210610_181141 (resized).jpg20210610_183549 (resized).jpg20210610_183549 (resized).jpg20210610_183923 (resized).jpg20210610_183923 (resized).jpg
    #917 2 years ago

On the board!

20210614_105658 (resized).jpg20210614_105658 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #987 2 years ago

I have a few Stern LED displays for sale if anyone needs one. $100 each. All perfect

2 weeks later
    #1110 2 years ago

Looking to trade for some games to bring to Allentown, my 2 booths are looking a little empty right now. Prefer newer Sterns, JJP and classic Bally Williams.

I have a TNMT LE, JP Pro and JP premium that I can offer up. Cash can go either way for the right deal. Might be willing to part with my Mando LE, but I'm still on the fence on that one..

#1159 2 years ago
    Quoted from Goyomex:

Looking for a TSPP. Cash on glass - can p/u in Allentown.
    PM me if you're looking to part ways with one.

PM sent

1 week later
    #1327 2 years ago
    Quoted from rocketman:

Didn’t see Saturday setup time at website but pretty sure it’s 8 am from previous years but it’s hectic on Saturday mornings so wouldn’t count on driving up to loading door in a timely fashion if raining. I have big bags to use for free play pins if raining which we’ll have a long range forecast for in a few days.

Long-range could be worse..Especially for late July

Screenshot_20210723-045239_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210723-045239_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #1395 2 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

I’m looking for a Austin Powers. If u can bring one to Allentown hit me up.
    [quoted image]

I think CoinTaker had one on their Facebook page for sale

#1581 2 years ago

Ready to go!

Like we say in our monthly card game, bring your money!

I would tell you what games they are but I know you guys like to play the what's in the pile game.. Like finding Waldo

20210727_164118 (resized).jpg20210727_164118 (resized).jpg
    #1605 2 years ago
    Quoted from insight75:

Anyone got a nice Metallica Premium they want to bring for me? (Butch2099 does but he's not nice to me)

Hey! I bought that new in box and it's a final five game for me so it won't be for sale anytime soon

#1606 2 years ago
    Quoted from insight75:

Anyone got a nice Metallica Premium they want to bring for me? (Butch2099 does but he's not nice to me)

Hey! I bought that new in box and it's a final five game for me so it won't be for sale anytime soon

Quoted from Butch2099:

Ready to go!
    Like we say in our monthly card game, bring your money!
    I would tell you what games they are but I know you guys like to play the what's in the pile game.. Like finding Waldo
    [quoted image]

I will also have new color DMD's, new Pinball Life shaker motors for sale along with sets of used legs, side rails and a few other random parts. Stop by and say hi, I'll be right behind Cointaker!

#1649 2 years ago

Let's make it a Baker's Dozen that I'm bringing.

Hobbit Black Arrow, a hair over 200 lifetime plays on it and my Guns N Roses with about the same. Going to be asking $10,800 for Hobbit and $10,500 for GNR. Both games perfect condition. If they don't sell, I'm more than fine with putting them back in my collection.

I will be accepting Bitcoin, Etherium and Dogecoin for payment along with good old cash

20210728_151215 (resized).jpg20210728_151215 (resized).jpg

#1696 2 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

We will be setup in the outside flea market. Selling parts like new legs, side rails, lock bars, lift channels, leg bolts and levels both black and chrome. Some chrome black powder coat and brass plated legs, side rails etc. New play fields, some used coin doors both pinball and arcade. Many other random parts!

Outside flea market is back?

#1908 2 years ago

Down to 4! Thanks to all who came out, purchased and just said hi. Special thanks to Alan, Rick, Nestor and my wife Amy!

20210731_143514 (resized).jpg20210731_143514 (resized).jpg
    #2038 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

Overall it was a good show. Bought too much, didn't sell much.
    Happy to have come, but if I am a vendor again it would be more of a promotional display about my product lines.

I wanted to come by and buy a couple of things but I was too early on one day and too late on the other. Didn't have much time out of my booth but your products have been great in the past and I would definitely buy from you again!

3 months later
    #2202 2 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Anyone got a date for 2022? Personally I’m not a fan of heat and humidity. Glad we had the show this year but hoping it goes back to the beginning of May.

I'm assuming it's May 6-7th Ivan1496 ?

#2203 2 years ago

I'm surprised nobody has started a thread yet on it..

#2204 2 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

I'm assuming it's May 6-7th Ivan1496 ?

Just got confirmation from Ivan, it is 6th-7th

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butch2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=butch2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.