(Topic ID: 242327)

Pinfest 2020/2021 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,210 posts
  • 381 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by rmarket
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210313_152722 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152734 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152705 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1629334790755 (resized).jpg
    63BBE639-A3A7-4915-888A-EC15DDDCA260 (resized).jpeg
    84AAD166-22FC-4DEF-906B-AC5CF5FD4F0C (resized).jpeg
    20210802_124720 (resized).jpg
    04E1EFDF-4CD2-45FE-B788-C4CF458F2034 (resized).jpeg
    C1613609-90DE-46D2-9873-044171F074CE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3225 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 1.20.29 PM (resized).png
    16E05840-CE40-448D-84B9-EFF25B0BC6C3 (resized).jpeg
    2A1DA168-BCE1-4E93-9C9B-53AA527E48CB (resized).jpeg
    98614969-3931-41CA-B41D-A743B5CB698E (resized).jpeg
    20210730_165911 (resized).jpg
    20210729_215613 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#412 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

The lineup outside should have been filing in right about now

True dat. By this time, I would have already been cropdusted five times, heard at least ten people complaining about how slow the line was moving, and had Joe Newhart make fun of my socks pulled up to my ass.

Ahh....memories.

#417 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Yup...
    [quoted image]

Wow...and then he posts the picture from the Pittsburgh Children's Hospital, where I was the ONLY one to volunteer to help set up the WOZ. And THEN he takes a Mr. & Mrs. PacMan machine away from my grandkids!

Geez...you really learn who your friends are.

10 months later
    #619 3 years ago
    Quoted from TaTa:

I'm in. But will be wearing a N95 mask, gloves and a full body suit.

Thank God. So if you crop dust, you're just gassing yourself.

#626 3 years ago

I'm vaccinated, will be there whenever it's on again, and I'll be seeking out TaTa to see just how airtight his body suit is against noxious gases.

#628 3 years ago

If people want to sell games, they'll show up. If they're just bringing them to get in for free...well, the jury's out on that. I would think if you just disinfect your machine with Clorox wipes and let it sit for 72 hours, you'd insure that it wouldn't cause any infection.

#633 3 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Dwell time for Clorox is 1 to 2 minutes for successful destruction of pathogens. 72 hours is not required.

I know. But if you're one of the truly paranoid (and there are many), 72 hours would pretty much insure that any germs you missed with the Clorox would die a natural death. Me? I was never afraid of it before and I'm not now. If you're truly careful and don't do anything stupid (like sticking your fingers in your face after playing a game), you should be fine.

2 months later
    #792 2 years ago
    Quoted from Snowtrooper:

Really hoping to meet some of the faces behind the avatars here on the Pinside forums!

You don't wanna meet me. Trust me.

#796 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZNET:

Is your wife attending, though?

Hey...fuck both of you guys.

And yes...my wife will be there to accept any gestures of sympathy.

1 month later
    #1030 2 years ago

Looking for a coin door for a Bally Kiss, or a door skin if anyone has one for sale. Doing a restoration for a guy and apparently they're out of stock at Marco. I'll be at Pinfest Friday and maybe Saturday.

#1033 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Looking for a coin door for a Bally Kiss, or a door skin if anyone has one for sale. Doing a restoration for a guy and apparently they're out of stock at Marco. I'll be at Pinfest Friday and maybe Saturday.

Got the coin door covered. Thanks to all for the PMs!

#1055 2 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

And can't wait to see beelzeboob in shorts and high socks once again!

Oh, it'll happen. I'm wearing that right now.

1 week later
    #1177 2 years ago
    Quoted from DarthFett72:

Found these if anyone is interested I can bring them to Allentown to save on shipping….
    AFM Anti-Fatigue mat $60 SOLD
    AFM Fluorescent plastic protectors(never used) $50
    AFM Limited Edition Artwork( 26 of 100 prints) $25 SOLD
    PM with any questions
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's one of those misprinted AFM floor mats that say Williams instead of Bally.

I got one and had to let them know to correct it. That's worth some big money, bro!

#1180 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gotemwill:

Over 1k posts. This is either going to be the best Pinfest ever or a complete disappointment.

I'm betting on a mix of both.

1 week later
    #1504 2 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

Selling a pac-man themed multicade cocktail table. This was a scratch build I did a few years ago using a plywood kit modeled after a standard midway cocktail cab. Custom pac-man themed graphics for the underlay and control panels. Backlit translucent light panels above each control panel. Power on and volume control knob next to control panel for easy access. Glass top is.in great condition. Cabinet is under on wheeled caster so it's easy to move around. Has a 60 in 1 board installed with all.rhe classics; all the pacmans, galaga, galaaian, zaxxon, donkey kong, frogger, burger time, space invaders, mr do, dig dug, breakout, and many more. $600
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm not in the market for that, but just wanted to tell you that thing looks incredible. You did a really great job.

#1837 2 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

I have a player quality Bally Eight Ball in the flea market I don't want to take home. Light PF wear, BG has missing ink. But I rebuilt the flippers, pop bumpers, MPU & SDB both upgraded, NVRAM etc. Repainted legs, clean coin door, fully shopped etc. Plays fast. $1200/offers.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I saw this game and it was really nice! I hope you find a happy home for it.

Quoted from Gotemwill:

Pretty good I would say!
    I think the # of free play games was about 80% of 2019. Each of the rows seemed a bit shorter.
    I will reserve my opinions on the quality of games until the show is over.
    [quoted image]

The crowd was a bit lighter. But then, there's COVID to still worry about and it's a summer show rather than a May show, so many may be on vacation. Also, a beautiful day doesn't make most people think about playing pinball indoors. I keep telling people not to complain; this year's show was a hell of a lot better than last year's.

I had a blast at the show, and many thanks go out to Ivan and his crew for a wonderful time. I can't wait for the next one...which hopefully will be in May again. But I'll be there either way!

#2117 2 years ago
    Quoted from locksmith:

Next years Schwinn bike I’ll be cruising around during Pinfest.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

I had one of those as a kid! Same color, too!

Until the neighborhood bullies beat me up and stole it.

Heeeeey....where'd you grow up???

#2124 2 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Maybe I can help. I can bring this to the next show.
    [quoted image]

If you can pop a tall red flag on the back of the seat, some pink tassels on the handlebars, and one of those cool circular bicycle bells on the front, I'm in.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.