(Topic ID: 242327)

Pinfest 2020/2021 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,210 posts
  • 381 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by rmarket
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210313_152722 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152734 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152705 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1629334790755 (resized).jpg
    63BBE639-A3A7-4915-888A-EC15DDDCA260 (resized).jpeg
    84AAD166-22FC-4DEF-906B-AC5CF5FD4F0C (resized).jpeg
    20210802_124720 (resized).jpg
    04E1EFDF-4CD2-45FE-B788-C4CF458F2034 (resized).jpeg
    C1613609-90DE-46D2-9873-044171F074CE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3225 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 1.20.29 PM (resized).png
    16E05840-CE40-448D-84B9-EFF25B0BC6C3 (resized).jpeg
    2A1DA168-BCE1-4E93-9C9B-53AA527E48CB (resized).jpeg
    98614969-3931-41CA-B41D-A743B5CB698E (resized).jpeg
    20210730_165911 (resized).jpg
    20210729_215613 (resized).jpg
    There are 2,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 45.
    #251 4 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Also, do they generally run out of space at these things? I see it’s limited to 250 games at this time. Do they usually run out of space or do I need to register for freeplay ASAP? I went last year and it was awesome, but have never brought a game to a show (that I didn’t buy there) before.

You should register any game that you plan on bringing. Switching has never been a problem. Sometimes on a Friday games have been turned away that weren't registered because the show was at capacity

#252 4 years ago

Does anyone know if Pinsound will be there again in 2020? Did they bring any product to sell last year or did they just advertise their product in machines that were there? Thanks

#253 4 years ago

any Namco bowl o rama for sale at the show

#254 4 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

You should register any game that you plan on bringing. Switching has never been a problem. Sometimes on a Friday games have been turned away that weren't registered because the show was at capacity

I've seen some Saturday mornings they put a hold on non registered games coming in until they see what preregistration games showed up and what they had room for; it's best to just take the time to register a game.

#255 4 years ago

PinSound will be at the show. He does bring product to sell.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2020

#256 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

PinSound will be at the show. He does bring product to sell.
    Ivan
    Pinfest 2020

Great. Thanks Ivan! Looking forward to another great show.

#257 4 years ago

I’m looking to buy the following pins and I have a Congo to sell or trade for one of these. Before Allentown or at the show.

* Addams Family
    * Funhouse

PM me!

#258 4 years ago
    Quoted from stavio:

Anyone bringing any cool woodrails for sale? Daisy mae, harbor lites, sittn pretty, slug fest, balls a poppn, etc...

If sold in advance, I would bring 1950 Gottlieb Bank-A-Ball woodrail.

#259 4 years ago

Hey Ivan1496, Is there any info at this time to pre-pay admission to avoid last years long lines?

#260 4 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Hey Ivan1496, Is there any info at this time to pre-pay admission to avoid last years long lines?

We really don’t have much interest in presale of admission. There are lots of potential problems and accounting issues that give me concern. That being said we do plan to open both ticket booths which we’ve never done. We may try to pre-sell at the door an hour or so early. We’ll be working hard to manage the crowd.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2020

#261 4 years ago
    Quoted from stavio:

Anyone bringing any cool woodrails for sale? Daisy mae, harbor lites, sittn pretty, slug fest, balls a poppn, etc...

I can bring a Stage Coach if sold in advance.

#262 4 years ago

Anybody have a cocktail table multicade or with pac-man on it ?

#263 4 years ago

Has anyone ever seen a claw machine at Pinfest? I'd like a working machine,something like a Miami Digger.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #264 4 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

Has anyone ever seen a claw machine at Pinfest? I'd like a working machine,something like a Miami Digger.[quoted image]

I haven't, few cool older slots, few reproduction slots (definitely need to pay attention), not really any penny machines or trade stimulators.

#265 4 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

I haven't, few cool older slots, few reproduction slots (definitely need to pay attention), not really any penny machines or trade stimulators.

Thanks

#266 4 years ago

Just getting into the hobby, will be attending for the first time (I live in bucks county only about an hour away). WTB Williams Mini Golf or Bally Golf Champ

#267 4 years ago

Anyone have a good (structurally solid not beat to hell) empty WPC 89 cabinet/head they are bringing or could being to the show?

#268 4 years ago

1956 Williams Crossfire Repro Backglass. From BGresto. $50

Crossfire BG (1) (resized).JPGCrossfire BG (1) (resized).JPGCrossfire BG (2) (resized).JPGCrossfire BG (2) (resized).JPG
    #269 4 years ago

Free bag of crappy Leds I've accrued over the years, if for some reason you want it...

IMG_20200308_120200 (resized).jpgIMG_20200308_120200 (resized).jpg
    #270 4 years ago

There was a beautiful claw machine at Allentown about 3 years back, and I see penny arcade games from time to time. In fact, I usually bring one or two. The problem is most people at Allentown are looking for pinballs and/or they don't really know much about penny arcade games so they don't often sell unless you are willing to give them away, which I am not. But each year new stuff shows up and you never know what's going to come through that door, as they say at Pawnstars!

#271 4 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Free bag of crappy Leds I've accrued over the years, if for some reason you want it...[quoted image]

Pm'd you!

#272 4 years ago

If anyone has a nice Dr Dude Apron, I am in need of one.

Thanks
    Chris

#273 4 years ago

Looking to buy a nice clean Barracora and an Andromeda. Not easy titles to find I know but going to happen one day...

#274 4 years ago

Looking for a lower cabinet for my Flash Gordon, something solid from any early 80's hinge style head. Will also consider a solid early SS chime game lower cabinet.

#275 4 years ago

I have a working original flipper power supply board from a pinbot to sell if anyone needs one.

#276 4 years ago

Looking for...

- nicer coin door (Or any playfield parts for that matter) for my Zaccaria Robot project

- Bally Vampire lower cabinet and/or populated playfield

Thanks,
    PJ

#277 4 years ago

WTB project or players Bally AFM

#278 4 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

I’m looking to buy the following pins and I have a Congo to sell or trade for one of these. Before Allentown or at the show.
    * Addams Family
    PM me!

But you have a gold?

#279 4 years ago

Thinking of selling my Domino and Fun Land. Both are all original condition with great 9+ playfields and backglasses! Not sure what day I'm going to the show yet.

#280 4 years ago

Anyone planning on bringing a classic Stern to the show for sale? That's an itch I've been wanting to scratch for a while now.

#281 4 years ago
    Quoted from PJKools:

Looking for...
    - nicer coin door (Or any playfield parts for that matter) for my Zaccaria Robot project
    - Bally Vampire lower cabinet and/or populated playfield
    Thanks,
    PJ

I know I have an extra Zaccaria door, playfield, and essentially an entire parts machine from a flooded Time Machine. PM me with an offer if interested.

#282 4 years ago

Hello,

I will be bringing the following machines for sale/trade. Willing to trade for other DMD games only, particularly looking for a CV, original AFM, or DM but will entertain any others. I will post the other listings as soon as I can.

Machine - For Sale
    Black Knight Archived
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a very nice Black Knight. It has been fully shopped and is working 100%. The shop job included a full tear down, cleaning, waxing, all switches adjusted, new reproduc...”
    2020-04-21
    Fort Myers, FL
    Archived after: 40 days
    Viewed: 1109 times

Scared Stiff - In the middle of a partial restoration, hope to have it done in time.
    Rocky and Bullwinkle - Beautiful example, fully shopped and working.
    Stargate - Nice example, fully shopped and working.

Best Regards,

Robert Goebel
    Pinshakers
    www.pinshakers.com

#283 4 years ago

If anyone has a CPR Kiss PF or an NOS Dolly Parton PF and or BG, PM me. For a buddy in Australia.

#284 4 years ago

I'm going to be at the show Saturday I have a metalica premium road case with less than 500 plays shaker pin blades pro trans light Nice game Original owner Has not moved since set up I'm looking to get $$ 6500 thanks..

#285 4 years ago

PinballSTAR will have HOT WHEELS at Allentown Pinfest in May...

We will have a limited number of show games available at a discount at the show and we are hoping some NIB ones as well...

If interested in a taking a discounted show game email Joe at [email protected] to get info !

We also can bring any other games we sell for discounted pricing for show games - Willy Wonka, Wizard of Oz, Dialed In, Monster Bash Remake, Houdini, Oktoberfest, Thunderbirds, VP Cabs Vertigo and Vortex...

HWcabinet (resized).jpgHWcabinet (resized).jpg
    #286 4 years ago

I have a project EM Captain Fantastic I can bring. Backglass is close to perfect. Playfield is pretty nice. Game will not start reset sequence, coin door needs to be mounted, and credit wheel re-assembled. 400 OBO

#287 4 years ago

Pm sent, thx

Quoted from eabundy:

I have a project EM Captain Fantastic I can bring. Backglass is close to perfect. Playfield is pretty nice. Game will not start reset sequence, coin door needs to be mounted, and credit wheel re-assembled. 400 OBO

#288 4 years ago
    Quoted from sixleggeddog:

I have a working original flipper power supply board from a pinbot to sell if anyone needs one.

Sold!

#289 4 years ago

Wondering if the various shutdowns because of CV are going to impact pinfest this year ? Are there talks happening to delay or cancel this year ?

#291 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zukram:

Wondering if the various shutdowns because of CV are going to impact pinfest this year ? Are there talks happening to delay or cancel this year ?

let's hope cooler minds prevail. The H1N1 (swing flu) in 2009 was FAR WORSE over 700 million infected (61million in the us) vs 130k worldwide for the corona virus, and nothing anywhere was shut down. Notes sent home from school said don't send them if they're sick.

#292 4 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

let's hope cooler minds prevail. The H1N1 (swing flu) in 2009 was FAR WORSE over 700 million infected (61million in the us) vs 130k worldwide for the corona virus, and nothing anywhere was shut down. Notes sent home from school said don't send them if they're sick.

I hope you are correct. But, it is not valid to compare total number of swine flu after it completed its main run across the globe, to the initial numbers of this.. Massive controls by China slowed this across the globe, but around the globe has now happened. Many countries took a wait and see approach, and are right now playing catchup.. Now, if each of those pockets are not stopped aggressively, and this keeps growing, considering how much worse this is than swine flu - we are going to see orders of magnitude more death than the relatively mild swine flu..

#293 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zukram:

I just had to cancel Buffalo hotel reservation for tomorrow after NHL shut down. Not too disappointed, probly lose to the Bruins anyways.....then thought about Pinfest.....Noooooo! Not Pinfest! Keeping positive thoughts amid the madness.

#294 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zukram:

I hope you are correct. But, it is not valid to compare total number of swine flu after it completed its main run across the globe, to the initial numbers of this.. Massive controls by China slowed this across the globe, but around the globe has now happened. Many countries took a wait and see approach, and are right now playing catchup.. Now, if each of those pockets are not stopped aggressively, and this keeps growing, considering how much worse this is than swine flu - we are going to see orders of magnitude more death than the relatively mild swine flu..

Wow, pretty sure their massive controls were them burrying the story, and killing their doctors. I wouldn't give them any props on doing a good job. The numbers there are subsiding. https://www.axios.com/china-coronavirus-cover-up-wuhan-robert-obrien-7febd3fb-533c-4df6-bd39-ac5c0ae1c284.html

Either way, everyone keep their hands clean, and hope this shit stops spreading soon.

#295 4 years ago

The Show Must Go On!
    Anyway.... I will have the following games available before or at the show for cash or trade...
    Beautiful Demolition Man full LEDs upgraded boards one of the nicest ones you'll find $3300
    Earthshaker unshopped new CPR backglass $2,300
    Bally Nitro ground shaker project game with beautiful original Playfield to go with it. $875
    Williams Grand lizard $1,700. I have two of these says this game cannot be sold until I'm done working on the other one.

#296 4 years ago

I Facebook Messenger’d the Pinfest page and received this response about canceling.

“We have no plan to cancel the show. Concerning the current situation we are considering alternatives. At this time we are looking to maybe pushing the show out to June. We will update our website / Facebook once we have everything worked out.“

#297 4 years ago

TPF just canceled, let's hope Pinfest 2020 prevails!

#298 4 years ago
    Quoted from daly124:

TPF just canceled, let's hope Pinfest 2020 prevails!

So far so good but may be pushed back to mid June

#299 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

So far so good but may be pushed back to mid June

I can’t do mid June , that would BLOW

#300 4 years ago

Doubt it’s gonna happen now. Everything’s getting cancelled everywhere

There are 2,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/6?hl=geddy2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.